Game Day Central | Football Fan Fest
Scott Stadium A-Z | Gameday Parking
Pre-Game Traffic Flow Map
Ticket Scan Information
Tailgating is a longstanding tradition at the University of Virginia. Virginia fans are asked to adhere to the following regulations on game day:
- Tailgating is permitted in University parking lots designated for event parking only.
- Charcoal grills are NOT permitted. Propane grills are allowed, however, the propane tank must be less than five pounds and the tank should not be left in vehicles during hot weather.
- Open flames other than grills are NOT permitted.
- Pop-up tents and canopies must be secured or dismantled if left unattended.
- Lots open at 8:00 am and close at midnight.
- Alcohol should remain in the designated licensed areas.
- RV parking overnight is not permitted.
- Fans who want to watch television or use other entertainment devices that require electricity are allowed to do so as long as they provide their own power and video source.
- Restrooms are available at the specified parking areas.
- We kindly ask that fans use the trash receptacles in and around the parking areas.
- Firearms and other weapons are prohibited in Scott Stadium and University parking lots.
Those who wish to organize corporate tailgate events should contact Virginia Sports Properties at 434-982-4627.
Hall Continues to Elevate His GameMen's Basketball12/16/17On an afternoon when fellow guards Nigel Johnson and Kyle Guy also shined for No. 16 Virginia, Devon Hall scored a career-high 20 points and added five rebounds and five assists.Diakite's Impact Growing for CavaliersMen's Basketball12/15/17Redshirt sophomore Mamadi Diakite has been a positive presence around the basket for No. 16 Virginia, which hosts Davidson on Saturday afternoon at JPJ.Welsh Connection Adds to Bowl StorylinesFootball12/14/17Virginia (6-6) meets Navy (6-6) in the Military Bowl, Dec. 28 in Annapolis, Md. George Welsh is a former head coach of each team.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Todd Morgan Named SE Region Women's COY
Track & Field, Cross Country | 11/17/2015
Virginia women's cross country coach Todd Morgan has been named the 2015 U.S. Track & Field and...
Virginia Adds Bleser, Favero, Gullickson With Signing Class
W. Tennis | 11/17/2015
Virginia added a trio of five-star athletes with the latest signing class as head coach Mark...
Jeff White: Early Test Exposes Cavaliers' Flaws
M. Basketball | 11/17/2015
After losing 73-68 Monday night to George Washington in Washington, D.C., sixth-ranked Virginia...
Virginia Downs Norfolk State, 86-50, in Home Opener
W. Basketball | 11/16/2015
Seven players finished the game in double figures including Faith Randolph who...
Virginia Rowing Announces 2016 Schedule
W. Rowing | 11/17/2015
Virginia rowing head coach Kevin Sauer announced the Cavaliers' 2015 schedule on Tuesday (Nov. 17...
Virginia Earns 35th Straight NCAA Tournament Berth
M. Soccer | 11/16/2015
Virginia (9-4-3) plays host to Rider (14-5-1) at 7 p.m. Thursday (Nov. 19) in a first-round match...
Farm Bureau Insurance Coach's Corner with Mike London...
Football | 11/17/2015
The weekly "Coach's Corner with Mike London" radio program, presented by Virginia Farm Bureau...
Kickoff for UVA-Virginia Tech Game to Be Announced Nov. 21
Football | 11/16/2015
The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today the start time for Virginia's Nov. 28 home football...
- Online Stores