Game Day Central | Football Fan Fest
Scott Stadium A-Z | Gameday Parking
Pre-Game Traffic Flow Map
Ticket Scan Information
Tailgating is a longstanding tradition at the University of Virginia. Virginia fans are asked to adhere to the following regulations on game day:
- Tailgating is permitted in University parking lots designated for event parking only.
- Charcoal grills are NOT permitted. Propane grills are allowed, however, the propane tank must be less than five pounds and the tank should not be left in vehicles during hot weather.
- Open flames other than grills are NOT permitted.
- Pop-up tents and canopies must be secured or dismantled if left unattended.
- Lots open at 8:00 am and close at midnight.
- Alcohol should remain in the designated licensed areas.
- RV parking overnight is not permitted.
- Fans who want to watch television or use other entertainment devices that require electricity are allowed to do so as long as they provide their own power and video source.
- Restrooms are available at the specified parking areas.
- We kindly ask that fans use the trash receptacles in and around the parking areas.
- Firearms and other weapons are prohibited in Scott Stadium and University parking lots.
Those who wish to organize corporate tailgate events should contact Virginia Sports Properties at 434-982-4627.
Blount Eager to Assume Larger RoleFootball3/21/18The job will not be handed to rising sophomore Joey Blount. He'll have to earn it. This is head coach Bronco Mendenhall's program, after all. But after spending the 2017 season as free safety Quin Blanding's understudy, Blount is the leading candidate to take over in the secondary for the University of Virginia's all-time leading tackler.'Hoos Exit With Heads Held HighWomen's Basketball3/19/18In its first trip to the NCAA tourney since 2010, 10th-seeded Virginia went 1-1 in Columbia, S.C., defeating seventh-seeded Cal and losing to second-seeded South Carolina.'Hoos Look To Take Next Step in NCAA TourneyWomen's Basketball3/18/18A win Sunday night over second-seeded South Carolina would send 10th-seeded Virginia to the NCAA tournament's Sweet Sixteen for the first time since 2000.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Todd Morgan Named SE Region Women's COY
Track & Field, Cross Country | 11/17/2015
Virginia women's cross country coach Todd Morgan has been named the 2015 U.S. Track & Field and...
Virginia Adds Bleser, Favero, Gullickson With Signing Class
W. Tennis | 11/17/2015
Virginia added a trio of five-star athletes with the latest signing class as head coach Mark...
Jeff White: Early Test Exposes Cavaliers' Flaws
M. Basketball | 11/17/2015
After losing 73-68 Monday night to George Washington in Washington, D.C., sixth-ranked Virginia...
Virginia Downs Norfolk State, 86-50, in Home Opener
W. Basketball | 11/16/2015
Seven players finished the game in double figures including Faith Randolph who...
Virginia Rowing Announces 2016 Schedule
W. Rowing | 11/17/2015
Virginia rowing head coach Kevin Sauer announced the Cavaliers' 2015 schedule on Tuesday (Nov. 17...
Virginia Earns 35th Straight NCAA Tournament Berth
M. Soccer | 11/16/2015
Virginia (9-4-3) plays host to Rider (14-5-1) at 7 p.m. Thursday (Nov. 19) in a first-round match...
Farm Bureau Insurance Coach's Corner with Mike London...
Football | 11/17/2015
The weekly "Coach's Corner with Mike London" radio program, presented by Virginia Farm Bureau...
Kickoff for UVA-Virginia Tech Game to Be Announced Nov. 21
Football | 11/16/2015
The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today the start time for Virginia's Nov. 28 home football...
- Online Stores