- The Virginia Sports Network consists of stations located across the Commonwealth from the Atlantic Ocean to the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Programming originates locally from the Charlottesville Radio Group on 1070 WINA and 97.5 3WV
- Virginia Cavaliers programming is delivered via satellite and dedicated Comrex networking utilizing the latest in digital audio technology
- Affiliates STATE-WIDE
- Radio Benefits Include:
- In-game, pre/post-game commercial spots (:30 or :60 seconds)
- Pre-game show, halftime show, and post game show presenting sponsorship
- Radio features (i.e. - Player Of The Game, Game Stats)
- Opening & closing billboards
- Commercial lead-ins
- Coach's Corner Show
- Every football game is broadcast live on the Virginia Sports Network
- Every men's basketball game is broadcast live on the Virginia Sports Network (includes ACC Tournament)
- Ten women's basketball games are broadcast live on the Virginia Sports Network each year
- Many baseball and lacrosse games are broadcast live on the Virginia Sports Network each year
- A minimum of 30 Coach's Corner radio broadcasts per year on the Virginia Sports Network
- Daily Cavalier Minute (Monday-Friday)
Fans can also listen to all play-by-play broadcasts of football, men's and women's basketball along with football and men's basketball coach's shows free of charge on the official Virginia Sports App, Tune In Radio App or on the Virginia Sports Website.
Cavalier Football Notebook: UNC WeekFootball10/21/16At 3 p.m. Saturday, UVA (2-4, 1-1) hosts Coastal Division rival North Carolina (5-2, 3-1) in an ACC football game at Scott Stadium.Lucas Playing Key Role in TurnaroundField Hockey10/20/16Carrera Lucas' play at goalkeeper has helped No.9 Virginia, which hosts No. 7 Louisville on Friday night, win seven of its past eight games.Media Day NotebookMen's Basketball10/18/16Virginia, which advanced to the NCAA tournament's Elite Eight in 2015-16, opens the season Nov. 11 against UNC Greensboro at the Greensboro Coliseum.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Todd Morgan Named SE Region Women's COY
Track & Field, Cross Country | 11/17/2015
Virginia women's cross country coach Todd Morgan has been named the 2015 U.S. Track & Field and...
Virginia Adds Bleser, Favero, Gullickson With Signing Class
W. Tennis | 11/17/2015
Virginia added a trio of five-star athletes with the latest signing class as head coach Mark...
Jeff White: Early Test Exposes Cavaliers' Flaws
M. Basketball | 11/17/2015
After losing 73-68 Monday night to George Washington in Washington, D.C., sixth-ranked Virginia...
Virginia Downs Norfolk State, 86-50, in Home Opener
W. Basketball | 11/16/2015
Seven players finished the game in double figures including Faith Randolph who...
Virginia Rowing Announces 2016 Schedule
W. Rowing | 11/17/2015
Virginia rowing head coach Kevin Sauer announced the Cavaliers' 2015 schedule on Tuesday (Nov. 17...
Virginia Earns 35th Straight NCAA Tournament Berth
M. Soccer | 11/16/2015
Virginia (9-4-3) plays host to Rider (14-5-1) at 7 p.m. Thursday (Nov. 19) in a first-round match...
Farm Bureau Insurance Coach's Corner with Mike London...
Football | 11/17/2015
The weekly "Coach's Corner with Mike London" radio program, presented by Virginia Farm Bureau...
Kickoff for UVA-Virginia Tech Game to Be Announced Nov. 21
Football | 11/16/2015
The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today the start time for Virginia's Nov. 28 home football...
- Online Stores