Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Conference has record 3,967 student-athletes recognized
Women's ACC Championships start Wednesday
Action continues Saturday at the AFC
Virginia Career Bests
50 Free: 23.60
100 Free: 51.73
100 Breast: 1:02.66 (T-10th all-time at UVa)
200 Breast: 2:18.24
• Placed second in 100-yard breaststroke in season-best 1:02.69 at ECAC Championships
• Also finished 14th in 50 and 100 free at ECACs
• Recorded season-best times in the 50 free (23.90) and 100 free (52.20) at ECACs
• Set career-best times in the 50 free (23.60) and 100 free (51.73) at the Georgia Fall Invitational
• Earned a season-best mark in the 100 breast (1:03.29) at the Georgia Fall Invitational
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Won the 100 and 200 breast at the Cavalier Invite
• Set season-best times in the 100 breast (1:02.66) and the 200 breast (2:18.24) at the Cav Invite
• Also set a season-best time in the 100 free (52.34) at the same meet
• Placed 12th in the 100 breast and 14th in the 200 breast at the Ohio State Invite
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• 2013 Washington Post All-Met Honorable Mention
• All-Gazette First Team
• High School All-American as part of Whitman 400 free relay
• Member of the French Honor Society
• An AP Scholar with Distinction
• An Outstanding Participant in the 2013 National Achievement Scholarship Program
• Daughter of Mame and Jeffrey Gould
• Has an older brother, Serge
• Brother, Serge, swam for the Virginia men's swimming and diving team from 2010-14
Perseverance Paying Off for SchanyWrestling1/21/17Redshirt sophomore Will Schany is the starting 184-pounder for No. 25 Virginia, which meets No. 6 Virginia Tech at 4 p.m. Sunday in Blacksburg.Selflessness Marks Cavaliers' Latest WinMen's Basketball1/19/17In its latest road victory, a 71-54 conquest of Boston College, No. 16 Virginia recorded assists on 22 of its 27 field goals Wednesday night.'Hoos Find Winning Formula on RoadMen's Basketball1/14/17Led by senior London Perrantes and junior Marial Shayok, No. 19 Virginia defeated ACC rival Clemson 77-73 at Littlejohn Coliseum on Saturday.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Cavaliers Break Five Pool Records in Sweep at Duke
Swimming & Diving | 1/20/2017
The Virginia swimming and diving teams broke five pool records on the way to sweeping Duke Friday...
Virginia Travels to Duke, North Carolina This Weekend
Swimming & Diving | 1/19/2017
The Virginia swimming and diving teams travel this weekend to face Duke on Friday and North...
Smith Named ACC Swimmer of the Week
Swimming & Diving | 1/17/2017
Virginia senior Leah Smith has been named the Atlantic Coast Conference Female Swimmer of the...
Virginia Sweeps Virginia Tech on Senior Day
Swimming & Diving | 1/14/2017
The Virginia men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams swept Virginia Tech Saturday...
Cavaliers Win 13 Events on First Day against Virginia Tech
Swimming & Diving | 1/13/2017
The Virginia men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams won 13 of 20 events against ...
UVA Hosts Virginia Tech Friday and Saturday
Swimming & Diving | 1/12/2017
The national-ranked Virginia swimming and diving teams face off with in-state rival Virginia Tech...
Jeff White: Fong Helping Lead Cavaliers' Resurgence
Swimming & Diving | 01/10/2017
The UVA men's swimming & diving team, which hosts ACC rival Virginia Tech this weekend, is ranked...
Virginia Finishes Action at Tennessee Diving Invitational
Swimming & Diving | 01/05/2017
The Virginia diving corps finished action at the Tennessee Diving Invitational Thursday (Jan. 5) ...
- Online Stores