Virginia posts seven women and three men to team
Four underclassmen to represent Cavaliers in NCAA Championships in Indianapolis
UVa swimmers hit 21 Olympic Trials standards
Casey places fifth in 1,650 free
Cavaliers in seventh going into final day
Virginia Career Bests
200 Free: 1:35.14 (8th all-time at UVA)
500 Free: 4:19.90
100 Back: 47.23 (6th all-time at UVA)
200 Back: 1:42.72 (4th all-time at UVA)
200 IM: 1:45.55 (7th all-time at UVA)
400 IM: 3:45.66 (5th all-time at UVA)
• Placed 10th in 400-yard individual medley, 14th in 200 backstroke and 15th in 200 IM at ACC Championships
• Set career-best times in 200 freestyle (1:35.14), 200 back (1:42.72) and 200 IM (1:45.55) at ACCs
• Posted career-best mark in 400 IM (3:45.66) at Ohio State Last Chance
• Notched career-best time in 100 back (47.23) at UGA Fall Invitational
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Made two championship finals at the ACC Championships, placing sixth in the 200 back and eighth in the 500 free
• Also finished ninth in the 400 IM in a career-best time of 3:46.64
• Set career-best times in the 200 free (1:36.62) at ACCs
• Posted career-best marks in the 200 back (1:42.88) and 500 free (4:19.90) at the Georgia Fall Invitational
• Placed 10th in the 200 back and 17th in the 100 back at the ACC Championships
• Set season-best marks in the 100 back (48.36), 200 back (1:43.81) and 200 IM (1:48.43) at ACCs
• Finished eighth in the 200 back, 13th in the 100 back and 15th in the 200 IM at the Ohio State Invite
• Picked up wins in the 500 free against Duke and Pitt
• Seven-time high school All-American
• Ohio state champion in 200 IM
• Three-time Scholastic All-American
• Two-time conference MVP
• 16-time All-Ohio honoree
• Three-time Cleveland Plain Dealer All-Star
• Qualified for the U.S. National Championships and World Championship Trials in the 400 IM
• An AP Scholar with Honors
• Son of Kathy and Neil Quinn
• Has an older sister, Lindsey, and a younger brother, Jason
Cavaliers Keep Rolling at JPJMen's Basketball1/15/18No. 3 Virginia remained atop the ACC standings with a 68-51 victory over NC State at John Paul Jones Arena on Sunday night.Singh Back in Familiar SurroundingsMen's Tennis1/12/18Former UVA tennis star Sanam Singh is back at his alma mater as the volunteer assistant coach in the men's program.Hayes Making Immediate ImpactWrestling1/10/18Redshirt freshman Louie Hayes is ranked No. 13 nationally at 125 pounds for Virginia, which competes at the Virginia Duals this weekend in Hampton.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Cavaliers Split with Virginia Tech
Swimming & Diving | 1/13/2018
The No. 11 Virginia women's team defeated No. 25 Virginia Tech, 189.5-163.5, while the No. 21...
Virginia Finishes Day One against Virginia Tech
Swimming & Diving | 1/12/2018
Virginia will return to action tomorrow for day two against Virginia Tech. The meet will begin at...
Virginia Competes in Weekend Meet at Virginia Tech
Swimming & Diving | 1/11/2018
The Cavaliers will travel to Virginia Tech for a two0day meet beginning on Friday at 5 p.m....
Cooper and Towbin Earned ACC Weekly Honors
Swimming & Diving | 1/9/2018
Senior swimmer Caitlin Cooper and junior diver Kylie Towbin earned weekly ACC honors, as...
Virginia Splits with Tennessee
Swimming & Diving | 1/5/2018
The Virginia men’s and women’s swim diving teams split a dual meet against Tennessee,...
Virginia Finishes Day Two of Tennessee Diving Invite
Swimming & Diving | 1/4/2018
The Virginia men’s and women’s diving teams concluded the second day of events at the...
Cavaliers Conclude First Day of Tennessee Diving Invite
Swimming & Diving | 01/03/2018
The Virginia men’s and women’s diving teams completed the first day of the Tennessee ...
Virginia Competes at Tennessee
Swimming & Diving | 01/02/2018
The diving core will compete in the Tennessee Diving Invitational beginning on Wednesday,...
- Online Stores