Cavaliers sit in fourth place
Corbett breaks school record in women's 3-meter diving
Junior became first diver in school history to advance to championship final at national meet
Kolod places 23rd in 1-meter diving
Cavaliers send 12 swimmers and one diver to national meet
Virginia Career Bests
50 Free: 20.00 (T-8th all-time at UVa)
100 Free: 44.40
100 Fly: 49.21
• Placed 20th in the 50 free in a season-best time of 20.02 at the ACC Championships
• Posted season-best marks in the 100 free (45.19) and 100 fly (49.33) at ACCs
• Part of the 200 medley relay that placed 22nd at the NCAA Championships
• Placed 13th in the 50 free and 21st in the 100 free at the ACC Championships
• Set career-best marks in the 50 free (20.00), 100 free (44.40) and 100 fly (49.21) at ACCs
• Part of the 200 free relay (1:18.39) that ranks fourth all-time in school history at ACCs
• Finished fifth in the 50 free, 13th in the 100 free and 16th in the 100 fly at the Ohio State Invite
• Won the 50-yard freestyle (20.33) and 100 free (44.84) in career-best times at the Cavalier Invite
• Also set a career-best in the 100-yard butterfly (49.65) at the Cavalier Invite
• Set season-best marks in the 50 free (21.07), 100 free (46.75) and 100 fly (50.19) at the Georgia Fall Invite
• Swam the 50 and 100 free throughout the dual meet season
• Six-time High School All-American
• State record holder in the 50 freestyle and 100 freestyle
• Three-time state champion in the 50 freestyle
• Two-time state champion in the 100 freestyle
• Anchored school's state championship 200 and 400 freestyle relay teams as a senior
• Led Jenks to four state championships
• Two-time Tulsa World All-Metro Boys Swimmer of the Year
• Three-time All-Metro team selection
• Two-time Sectional Champion in the 50-meter freestyle
• B finalist at Columbia Juniors and C finalist at Irvine Juniors
• Nationals Qualifier
• Won Superintendent Award and Frank Herold Award
• Son of Kristin Richardson and Mike Pearce
• Has a younger brother, Marshall
• Enjoys long boarding and wake boarding
• Intends to major in commerce
New Era Begins for Davenport FieldBaseball2/21/18The expanded Davenport Field was unveiled Tuesday, and a crowd of 3,709, the largest ever for a UVA home opener, turned out for the game.Davenport Field Ready for UnveilingBaseball2/20/18No. 15 Virginia hosts VMI at 5 p.m. Tuesday at Davenport Field, which has been expanded and upgraded since the end of last season.Prime Opportunity Eludes CavaliersWomen's Basketball2/18/18Virginia, which lost Sunday to ACC rival Miami at John Paul Jones Arena, has two regular-season games remaining, both on the road.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Men Travel to ACC Championships Wednesday
Swimming & Diving | 2/20/2018
The No. 23 Cavalier men's team will compete at the 2018 ACC Championships at the Greensboro...
Virginia Captures Women's ACC Championship
Swimming & Diving | 2/17/2018
Virginia won the 2018 Women's ACC Championships, recording the program's 10th conference...
Virginia Paces Third Day of ACC Championships
Swimming & Diving | 2/16/2018
The Cavaliers lead the team standings after the third day of competition at the 2018 ACC...
Virginia Sets ACC Record in 200-Yard Freestyle Relay
Swimming & Diving | 2/15/2018
Virginia ranks first in the team standings after setting two meet records and an ACC record...
Virginia Opens ACC Championships with Meet Record
Swimming & Diving | 2/14/2018
The Cavaliers rank second in the team standings after the first day of competition with 143 points.
Virginia to Compete at ACC Championships
Swimming & Diving | 2/13/2018
The women's 1-meter dive will open the conference championships on Wednesday at 10 a.m., while...
Jeff White: Casey Ably Balances Heavy Workload
Swimming & Diving | 02/06/2018
One of the ACC's top distance swimmers, redshirt junior Brendan Casey is a third-year student in ...
Virginia Records CSCAA All-Academic Team Honors
Swimming & Diving | 01/29/2018
The women’s team recorded the honor with a 3.27 grade point average, while the men’s ...
- Online Stores