Cavaliers sit in fourth place
Corbett breaks school record in women's 3-meter diving
Junior became first diver in school history to advance to championship final at national meet
Kolod places 23rd in 1-meter diving
Cavaliers send 12 swimmers and one diver to national meet
Virginia Career Bests
50 Free: 20.00 (T-8th all-time at UVa)
100 Free: 44.40
100 Fly: 49.21
• Placed 20th in the 50 free in a season-best time of 20.02 at the ACC Championships
• Posted season-best marks in the 100 free (45.19) and 100 fly (49.33) at ACCs
• Part of the 200 medley relay that placed 22nd at the NCAA Championships
• Placed 13th in the 50 free and 21st in the 100 free at the ACC Championships
• Set career-best marks in the 50 free (20.00), 100 free (44.40) and 100 fly (49.21) at ACCs
• Part of the 200 free relay (1:18.39) that ranks fourth all-time in school history at ACCs
• Finished fifth in the 50 free, 13th in the 100 free and 16th in the 100 fly at the Ohio State Invite
• Won the 50-yard freestyle (20.33) and 100 free (44.84) in career-best times at the Cavalier Invite
• Also set a career-best in the 100-yard butterfly (49.65) at the Cavalier Invite
• Set season-best marks in the 50 free (21.07), 100 free (46.75) and 100 fly (50.19) at the Georgia Fall Invite
• Swam the 50 and 100 free throughout the dual meet season
• Six-time High School All-American
• State record holder in the 50 freestyle and 100 freestyle
• Three-time state champion in the 50 freestyle
• Two-time state champion in the 100 freestyle
• Anchored school's state championship 200 and 400 freestyle relay teams as a senior
• Led Jenks to four state championships
• Two-time Tulsa World All-Metro Boys Swimmer of the Year
• Three-time All-Metro team selection
• Two-time Sectional Champion in the 50-meter freestyle
• B finalist at Columbia Juniors and C finalist at Irvine Juniors
• Nationals Qualifier
• Won Superintendent Award and Frank Herold Award
• Son of Kristin Richardson and Mike Pearce
• Has a younger brother, Marshall
• Enjoys long boarding and wake boarding
• Intends to major in commerce
Thompson Ready To Lead From FrontWomen's Basketball4/18/18The mood was celebratory Wednesday afternoon at John Paul Jones Arena, where Tina Thompson was introduced as UVA's women's basketball coach.Walsh Ready to Lead 'Hoos in PostseasonMen's Golf4/18/18Healthy again after battling back problems for much of 2017, Thomas Walsh enters this weekend's ACC tournament in good form.Thompson Era Begins for CavaliersWomen's Basketball4/18/18Tina Thompson will be introduced as UVA's head women's basketball coach Wednesday afternoon at John Paul Jones Arena.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Names 14 to Swimming and Diving All-ACC Academic Team
Swimming & Diving | 4/19/2018
The Cavaliers had 14 members of the men's and women's swimming and diving program named to the...
Sheaff Named Swimming and Diving Assistant Coach
Swimming & Diving | 4/13/2018
Sheaff was a volunteer coach with Virginia this past season, working alongside the current staff ...
Virginia Concludes NCAAs with Three All-America Performances
Swimming & Diving | 3/24/2018
Virginia recorded All-America Honorable Mention honors with two individual swims and a relay...
Virginia Concludes Third Day of NCAA Championships
Swimming & Diving | 3/23/2018
Virginia advanced three individuals to the finals of the NCAA Championships, recording All-Americ...
Virginia Finishes 16th in 400 Medley Relay
Swimming & Diving | 3/22/2018
The Cavaliers advanced to the finals of the 400 medley relay finishing 16th overall in the event.
Virginia Concludes Day One of NCAA Championships
Swimming & Diving | 3/21/2018
The Cavaliers open the NCAA Championships with a season-best performance in the 800-yard...
Virginia Men Begin NCAA Championships Wednesday
Swimming & Diving | 03/20/2018
The men's swimming and diving team will open the NCAA Championships on Wednesday at the Jean K....
Virginia Finishes Third in 400 Free Relay at NCAAs
Swimming & Diving | 03/17/2018
The Cavaliers finish third in the 400-yard freestyle relay to close out the women's NCAA...
- Online Stores