Corbett becomes first Virginia female diver to qualify for national meet
Warburg breaks women's 3-meter diving school record
Three divers qualify for Zone Championships
Meet concludes Sunday
Corbett places third on women's 3-meter
Virginia Career Bests
1-meter: 286.05 (3rd all-time at UVA)
3-meter: 328.57 (2nd all-time at UVA)
• Finished 11th on 1-meter and 20th on 3-meter at ACC Championships
• Finaled on 3-meter and finished 10th at NCAA Zone Championships
• Posted season-best marks on 1-meter (281.30) and platform (178.45) at ACCs
• Set season-best mark on 3-meter (295.88) against Tennessee
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Finaled on 3-meter and placed 14th at the NCAA Zone Diving Championships
• Also finished 26th on 1-meter at Zones
• Set a new Cavalier record on 3-meter (328.57) at the Cavalier Diving Invite
• Posted a season-best mark on 1-meter (284.18) at the Cavalier Diving Invite
• Placed eighth on platform, ninth on 1-meter and 3-meter at the NCAA Zone Championships
• Finished 15th on 3-meter, 18th on 1-meter and 23rd on platform at ACCs
• Placed sixth on 1-meter, ninth on 3-meter and 10th on platform at the Ohio State Invite
• Picked up three dual-meet wins including two wins on 3-meter and one on 1-meter
• Broke the school record on the 3-meter springboards (316.05) against Duke
• Placed 13th on 1m, 17th on 3m and 18th on platform at ACCs
• Finished ninth on all three boards at NCAA Zones
• Picked up four dual meet wins (2x 1-meter, 2x 3-meter)
• Four-time All-American
• First female diver in the state of Connecticut to win four consecutive state championships
• Finished 18th on the 1-meter and 35th on the 3-meter at the 2011 Junior National Championships
• Won the 1-meter event at the 2011 USA Diving Summer Junior Region 1 Championships
• Placed second on both the 1-meter and 3-meter events at the 2011 YMCA National Championships
• Daughter of Julie and John Warburg
• Has a brother, Mark
• Was coached by Joe Somma at Wilton High School and Whirlwind Dive Club
End Comes Too Soon for No. 1 CavaliersMen's Basketball3/17/18In the NCAA tournament's first round, No. 1 seed Virginia lost 74-54 to No. 16 seed UMBC in a South Region game in Charlotte, N.C.No. 1 'Hoos Ready to Roll in CharlotteMen's Basketball3/15/18At approximately 9:20 p.m. Friday, in a South Region game, No. 1 seed UVA (31-2) meets No. 16 seed UMBC (24-10) in the NCAA tournament's first round.'Hoos Ecstatic To Be Dancing AgainWomen's Basketball3/13/18In its first NCAA appearance since 2010, Virginia (18-13) will meet California (21-10) in the first round Friday at 5 p.m. in Columbia, S.C.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Finishes Third in 400 Free Relay at NCAAs
Swimming & Diving | 3/17/2018
The Cavaliers finish third in the 400-yard freestyle relay to close out the women's NCAA...
Moroney Leads Cavaliers on Third Day of NCAAs
Swimming & Diving | 3/16/2018
Megan Moroney led the Cavaliers on the third day of competition at the NCAA Championships.
Virginia Records Three Podium Finishes on Day Two of NCAAs
Swimming & Diving | 3/15/2018
The Cavaliers recorded two fourth-place finishes and nine All-America honors on the sconed day of...
Virginia Opens NCAA Championships with All-America Honors
Swimming & Diving | 3/14/2018
Virginia opens the Women's NCAA Championships with a school record and All-America honors in the ...
Virginia Women Begin NCAA Championships Wednesday
Swimming & Diving | 3/13/2018
The Cavaliers will head to the NCAA Championships with 19 competitors. The four-day meet will...
Johnson, Dusel Earn Automatic Berths in Platform
Swimming & Diving | 3/7/2018
The Cavalier will have four divers compete in the NCAA Championships in the platform. Sydney...
Virginia Men Advance Ten Swimmers to NCAA Championships ...
Swimming & Diving | 03/07/2018
Ten members men's swimming and diving team qualified for individual events at the 2018 NCAA...
Towbin Wins 3-meter Dive at NCAA Zone Diving
Swimming & Diving | 03/06/2018
Kylie Towbin and Sydney Dusel advance to the NCAA Championships in the 3-meter dive.
- Online Stores