Corbett becomes first Virginia female diver to qualify for national meet
Warburg breaks women's 3-meter diving school record
Three divers qualify for Zone Championships
Meet concludes Sunday
Corbett places third on women's 3-meter
Virginia Career Bests
1-meter: 286.05 (3rd all-time at UVA)
3-meter: 328.57 (2nd all-time at UVA)
• Finished 11th on 1-meter and 20th on 3-meter at ACC Championships
• Finaled on 3-meter and finished 10th at NCAA Zone Championships
• Posted season-best marks on 1-meter (281.30) and platform (178.45) at ACCs
• Set season-best mark on 3-meter (295.88) against Tennessee
• Finaled on 3-meter and placed 14th at the NCAA Zone Diving Championships
• Also finished 26th on 1-meter at Zones
• Set a new Cavalier record on 3-meter (328.57) at the Cavalier Diving Invite
• Posted a season-best mark on 1-meter (284.18) at the Cavalier Diving Invite
• Placed eighth on platform, ninth on 1-meter and 3-meter at the NCAA Zone Championships
• Finished 15th on 3-meter, 18th on 1-meter and 23rd on platform at ACCs
• Placed sixth on 1-meter, ninth on 3-meter and 10th on platform at the Ohio State Invite
• Picked up three dual-meet wins including two wins on 3-meter and one on 1-meter
• Broke the school record on the 3-meter springboards (316.05) against Duke
• Placed 13th on 1m, 17th on 3m and 18th on platform at ACCs
• Finished ninth on all three boards at NCAA Zones
• Picked up four dual meet wins (2x 1-meter, 2x 3-meter)
• Four-time All-American
• First female diver in the state of Connecticut to win four consecutive state championships
• Finished 18th on the 1-meter and 35th on the 3-meter at the 2011 Junior National Championships
• Won the 1-meter event at the 2011 USA Diving Summer Junior Region 1 Championships
• Placed second on both the 1-meter and 3-meter events at the 2011 YMCA National Championships
• Daughter of Julie and John Warburg
• Has a brother, Mark
• Was coached by Joe Somma at Wilton High School and Whirlwind Dive Club
'Hoos Learn Painful Lessons in LossMen's Basketball12/3/16No. 6 Virginia's 24-game winning streak at John Paul Jones Arena ended Saturday with a 66-57 loss to No. 25 West Virginia.Soccer Teams Turn Attention to 2017Men's Soccer12/2/16The Virginia men's and women's soccer teams are fixtures in their respective NCAA tournaments, and 2017 should bring more success for both.Home-Court Advantage Proves Pivotal AgainMen's Basketball12/1/16No. 6 Virginia, which hosts No. 25 West Virginia on Saturday afternoon, has won 24 straight games at John Paul Jones Arena.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
UVA Breaks Three School Marks on Second Day at UGA
Swimming & Diving | 12/3/2016
The Virginia men's and women's swimming and diving teams broke three school records on the second...
UVA Hits Four NCAA Auto Marks on First Day in Georgia
Swimming & Diving | 12/2/2016
Four automatic NCAA-qualifying times highlighted the Virginia men’s and women’s...
UVA to Compete at Georgia Fall Invitational This Weekend
Swimming & Diving | 12/1/2016
The Virginia men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams travel to Athens, Ga., this ...
Smith to Compete at FINA Short Course World Champs
Swimming & Diving | 11/30/2016
Olympic gold medalist Leah Smith is set to represent the United States at the FINA Short Course...
Shelton Wins Platform Diving at NC State/GAC Invite
Swimming & Diving | 11/19/2016
Freshman Bryce Shelton won the men’s platform diving event as the Cavalier diving corps...
UVA Divers to Compete at NC State/GAC Invite Saturday
Swimming & Diving | 11/18/2016
The Virginia diving corps will be in action Saturday (Nov. 19) at the NC State/GAC Invite in...
Leah Smith to be Honored on National Girls and Women in...
Swimming & Diving | 11/17/2016
Two-time Olympic Medalist and current Virginia swimmer Leah Smith will be honored on National...
Smith Aids Americans in USA College Challenge Win
Swimming & Diving | 11/13/2016
Virginia senior swimmer Leah Smith won three events and helped the American squad defeat an all-s...
- Online Stores