Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Three divers qualify for Zone Championships
Meet concludes Sunday
Corbett places third on women's 3-meter
Conference has record 3,967 student-athletes recognized
Virginia Career Bests
Platform: 238.40 (2nd all-time at UVa)
• Set season-best marks on 1-meter (273.53) and 3-meter (238.88) against Virginia Tech
• Earned a season-best 174.10 on platform at the Ohio State Invitational
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Finished sixth on platform, 12th on 3-meter and 13th on 1-meter at Ohio State Invite
• Earned a season-best mark of 277.50 against Navy
• Scored a season-best mark of 257.55 against Navy, placing third
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Broke the school record and finished fourth on the platform (238.40) at NCAA Zones
• Placed 17th on 3m and 24th on 1m at Zones
• Set a career-best mark of 290.35 on 3m against Wisconsin and Virginia Tech
• Posted a season-best mark of 257.55 on 1m with a dual-meet best finish of third against Navy
• Placed eighth on 1m and 13th on platform at the Georgia Fall Invitational
• Qualified for the NCAA Zone Championships
• Placed eighth on the platform at the NCAA Zone A Champs
• Earned 16th on the 1-meter and 33rd on the 3-meter at Zones
• Finished second in 1-meter (273.53) against UNC in only meet of season
• Placed fifth in 3-meter (260.63) in same meet
• All-American in 2010 and 2011
• Three-time USA Diving Regional and Zone qualifier
• Two-time runner-up at the Virginia state championships
• Four-time district and regional finalist
• Three-time Virginia AAA state finalist
• 2011 district champion
• Two-time all-met honorable mention
• AAU national qualifier in 2008
• School record holder
• Served as team captain
• Member of National English Honor Society and National Honor Society
• Civic Seal Recipient
• Received Athletic Academic Honors
• Daughter of Richard and Mary Gartrell
• Has two older brothers, Richard and Robert
'Hoos Have Plenty in Reserve at JPJMen's Basketball11/26/15No. 12 Virginia received 30 points from its reserves in an 80-54 win over Lehigh on Wednesday night at John Paul Jones Arena.Cavalier Football Notebook -- Virginia Tech WeekFootball11/24/15At noon Saturday, Virginia (4-7, 3-4) closes the season against Virginia Tech (5-6, 3-4) at Scott Stadium.'Hoos Hit Their Stride In CharlestonMen's Basketball11/23/15In winning the Charleston (S.C.) Classic, the Virginia men's basketball team posted an average margin of victory of 25.7 points.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Women's Swimming and Diving Rises to No. 1 in...
Swimming & Diving | 11/4/2015
For the first time in program history, the Virginia women's swimming and diving program has been ...
Virginia Women Defeat Michigan and Penn State, Men Earn Split
Swimming & Diving | 11/1/2015
The No. 4 Virginia women's swimming and diving team defeated Michigan and Penn State Sunday (Nov....
Virginia Finishes Day One Action against Michigan, Penn State
Swimming & Diving | 10/31/2015
The Virginia men's and women's swimming and diving team finished day one action against Michigan ...
Virginia to Compete against Michigan, Penn State This Weekend
Swimming & Diving | 10/30/2015
The Virginia men's and women's swimming and diving teams travel to Ann Arbor, Mich., this weekend...
Bartholomew, Smith to Represent U.S. in Duel in the Pool
Swimming & Diving | 10/22/2015
Virginia swimmers Courtney Bartholomew and Leah Smith have been named to the American squad that ...
Virginia Splits with Tennessee to Open Season
Swimming & Diving | 10/16/2015
The Virginia swimming and diving teams picked up a split against Tennessee Friday afternoon (Oct....
Virginia Opens Season with Home Dual against Tennessee
Swimming & Diving | 10/15/2015
The Virginia men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams will open their 2015-16...
Winter Sports Meet The Teams Day Set for Sunday, Oct. 18
Swimming & Diving | 10/02/2015
The Virginia men's and women's basketball, men's and women's swimming & diving, and wrestling...
- Online Stores