Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Casey places fifth in 1,650 free
Cavaliers in seventh going into final day
Cavaliers sit in fourth place
Cavalier women, Hokie men post victories
Virginia Career Bests
50 Free: 19.93 (6th all-time at UVa)
100 Free: 44.18 (9th all-time at UVa)
200 Free: 1:39.21
100 Fly: 48.39
• Placed 16th in 50-yard freestyle and 23rd in 100 free at ACC Championships
• Set career-best marks in 50 free (19.93) and 100 butterfly (48.39) at ACCs
• Recorded season-best 100 free (44.21) at UGA Fall Invitational
• Placed 22nd in the 50 free and 23rd in the 100 free at the ACC Championships
• Set career-best marks in the 50 free (19.96) and 100 free (44.18) at ACCs
• Notched a season-best time in the 200 free (1:39.85) at the Georgia Fall Invitational
• Won the 100 free against Navy and Virginia Tech and the 50 free against Navy
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Was a relay alternate at the NCAA Championships
• Finished 24th in the 100 and 200 free at the ACC Championships
• Part of the 200 free relay (1:18.39) at ACCs that ranks fourth in school history
• Set season-best times in the 50 free (20.13), 100 free (44.57) and 200 free (1:39.21) at ACCs
• Placed 12th in the 100 free, 14th in the 50 free and 16th in the 200 free at the Ohio State Invite
• Won the 100 free against Duke
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Three-time USA Swimming Scholastic All-American
• Virginia Northwest Regional champ in 50 and 100 free
• MVP of Albemarle HS swim team three times
• Broke three Virginia Gators team records
• Member of the National Honor Society
• Son of Debbie and Andy Lockman
• Has a younger sister, Emma
'Hoos Learn Painful Lessons in LossMen's Basketball12/3/16No. 6 Virginia's 24-game winning streak at John Paul Jones Arena ended Saturday with a 66-57 loss to No. 25 West Virginia.Soccer Teams Turn Attention to 2017Men's Soccer12/2/16The Virginia men's and women's soccer teams are fixtures in their respective NCAA tournaments, and 2017 should bring more success for both.Home-Court Advantage Proves Pivotal AgainMen's Basketball12/1/16No. 6 Virginia, which hosts No. 25 West Virginia on Saturday afternoon, has won 24 straight games at John Paul Jones Arena.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Women Finish Third, Men Place Fourth in Georgia
Swimming & Diving | 12/4/2016
The Virginia women’s swimming and diving team finished third and the men placed fourth as...
UVA Breaks Three School Marks on Second Day at UGA
Swimming & Diving | 12/3/2016
The Virginia men's and women's swimming and diving teams broke three school records on the second...
UVA Hits Four NCAA Auto Marks on First Day in Georgia
Swimming & Diving | 12/2/2016
Four automatic NCAA-qualifying times highlighted the Virginia men’s and women’s...
UVA to Compete at Georgia Fall Invitational This Weekend
Swimming & Diving | 12/1/2016
The Virginia men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams travel to Athens, Ga., this ...
Smith to Compete at FINA Short Course World Champs
Swimming & Diving | 11/30/2016
Olympic gold medalist Leah Smith is set to represent the United States at the FINA Short Course...
Shelton Wins Platform Diving at NC State/GAC Invite
Swimming & Diving | 11/19/2016
Freshman Bryce Shelton won the men’s platform diving event as the Cavalier diving corps...
UVA Divers to Compete at NC State/GAC Invite Saturday
Swimming & Diving | 11/18/2016
The Virginia diving corps will be in action Saturday (Nov. 19) at the NC State/GAC Invite in...
Leah Smith to be Honored on National Girls and Women in...
Swimming & Diving | 11/17/2016
Two-time Olympic Medalist and current Virginia swimmer Leah Smith will be honored on National...
- Online Stores