Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Conference has record 3,967 student-athletes recognized
Virginia Career Bests
200 Free: 1:54.37
500 Free: 5:02.85
1,000 Free: 10:30.90
1,650 Free: 17:22.30
• Did not compete
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Placed fifth in the 500 free in a season-best time of 5:02.85 at the Cavalier Invite
• Also finished 12th in the 200 free at the Cav Invite
• Touched 28th in the mile, 39th in the 500 free and 43rd in the 200 freeat the Ohio State Invite
• Her 200 free time of 1:54.37 at the OSU Invite was a season-best time
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Two-time high school All-American
• Three-time Scholastic All-American
• Two-time runner-up in the 500 free at the Tennessee State Championships
• Two-time bronze medalist at the state meet (one each in the 200 and 500 free)
• First-Team All-Middle Tennessee honoreee (2011-13)
• Member of the Latin Honor Society and Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honors Society)
• Daughter of Laura and Bob Flynn
• Has two younger sisters, Sammy and Bailey
Cavalier Football NotebookFootball7/27/16The start of training camp is approaching for UVA's football team, which opens the season Sept. 3 against Richmond at Scott Stadium.Culture Change Under Way for UVA FootballFootball7/21/16Head coach Bronco Mendenhall, center Jackson Matteo and linebacker Micah Kiser represented Virginia at the ACC Football Kickoff on Thursday.Turner Embraces New Challenge at UVAMen's Lacrosse7/18/16Former UVA men's lacrosse standout Kip Turner is back at his alma mater as an assistant on new head coach Lars Tiffany's staff.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Kaeser to Represent Swiss in Swimming at Rio Olympics
Swimming & Diving | 7/15/2016
Virginia swimming class of 2016 graduate Yannick Kaeser has been selected to represent his native...
Leah Smith Qualifies for Rio Olympics in 800m Free
Swimming & Diving | 7/2/2016
Virginia rising senior swimmer Leah Smith qualified for the Rio Olympics in the women’s 800...
Leah Smith Officially Punches Ticket to Rio Olympics
Swimming & Diving | 6/29/2016
Virginia rising senior swimmer Leah Smith officially punched her ticket to the 2016 Olympic Games...
Leah Smith Qualifies for Olympic Games in 400m Free
Swimming & Diving | 6/27/2016
Virginia rising senior Leah Smith finished second in the women's 400-meter freestyle at the U.S. ...
Cavalier Swimmers Head to Olympic Trials
Swimming & Diving | 6/23/2016
A total of 34 swimmers with ties to Virginia are set to compete at the upcoming U.S. Olympic Team...
Twelve Cavaliers Named CSCAA Scholar All-Americans
Swimming & Diving | 6/22/2016
Twelve members of the Virginia swimming and diving program have been honored by the CSCAA as 2016...
Smith Wins Three Events at Arena Pro Series in Indy
Swimming & Diving | 06/06/2016
Virginia rising senior Leah Smith won three events at the Arena Pro Swim Series in Indianapolis, ...
Buergler Named to CoSIDA Academic All-District Team
Swimming & Diving | 05/12/2016
Virginia senior diver Carl Buergler has been named to the College Sports Information Directors of...
- Online Stores