Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Conference has record 3,967 student-athletes recognized
Virginia Career Bests
200 Free: 1:54.37
500 Free: 5:02.85
1,000 Free: 10:30.90
1,650 Free: 17:22.30
• Did not compete
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Placed fifth in the 500 free in a season-best time of 5:02.85 at the Cavalier Invite
• Also finished 12th in the 200 free at the Cav Invite
• Touched 28th in the mile, 39th in the 500 free and 43rd in the 200 freeat the Ohio State Invite
• Her 200 free time of 1:54.37 at the OSU Invite was a season-best time
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Two-time high school All-American
• Three-time Scholastic All-American
• Two-time runner-up in the 500 free at the Tennessee State Championships
• Two-time bronze medalist at the state meet (one each in the 200 and 500 free)
• First-Team All-Middle Tennessee honoreee (2011-13)
• Member of the Latin Honor Society and Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honors Society)
• Daughter of Laura and Bob Flynn
• Has two younger sisters, Sammy and Bailey
Cavaliers Shift Focus to ACC TourneyWomen's Basketball2/27/17In the ACC tournament, No. 8 Virginia, which has a first-round bye, meets No. 9 seed Wake Forest at 2 p.m. Thursday in Conway, S.C.Short-Handed 'Hoos Rediscover Shooting TouchMen's Basketball2/25/17No. 18 Virginia, which hosts No. 8 North Carolina at 7 p.m. Monday, ended a four-game losing streak Saturday with a victory at NC State.Weekend Notebook: Perrantes Hits HomestretchMen's Basketball2/24/17For point guard London Perrantes, the final regular-season road game of his UVA basketball career is Saturday afternoon at NC State.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Men's Swimming Opens ACC Championships Monday
Swimming & Diving | 2/26/2017
The No. 14 Virginia men's swimming and diving team competes at the ACC Championships on Monday at...
Virginia Earns CSCAA Scholar All-America Team Accolades
Swimming & Diving | 2/24/2017
The Virginia men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams were named CSCAA Scholar All...
Three Virginia Student-Athletes Earn ACC Postgraduate Honors
Swimming & Diving | 2/22/2017
Three Virginia student-athletes have been honored with 2017 ACC Postgraduate Awards, as announced...
Virginia Wins Two Titles on Final Day of ACCs
Swimming & Diving | 2/16/2017
Senior Leah Smith (Pittsburgh, Pa.) won her fourth-straight 1,650 free title and senior Kaitlyn...
Laura Simon Wins 100 Breaststroke Title Wednesday
Swimming & Diving | 2/15/2017
Senior Laura Simon (Simmern, Germany) won the 100 breaststroke title on Wednesday at the 2017 ACC...
Smith Wins 500 Free on Second Night of ACCs
Swimming & Diving | 2/14/2017
Senior Leah Smith won her fourth-straight title in the 500 free to lead the No. 8 Virginia women&...
Virginia Wins 800 Free Relay on First Night of ACCs
Swimming & Diving | 02/13/2017
The No. 8 Virginia women’s swimming and diving team won the 800 free relay on the first...
Virginia Opens Quest for 10th-Consecutive ACC Title Monday
Swimming & Diving | 02/11/2017
The No. 8 Virginia women’s swimming and diving team looks to claim a 10th-consecutive ACC...
- Online Stores