Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Conference has record 3,967 student-athletes recognized
Virginia Career Bests
200 Free: 1:54.37
500 Free: 5:02.85
1,000 Free: 10:30.90
1,650 Free: 17:22.30
• Did not compete
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Placed fifth in the 500 free in a season-best time of 5:02.85 at the Cavalier Invite
• Also finished 12th in the 200 free at the Cav Invite
• Touched 28th in the mile, 39th in the 500 free and 43rd in the 200 freeat the Ohio State Invite
• Her 200 free time of 1:54.37 at the OSU Invite was a season-best time
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Two-time high school All-American
• Three-time Scholastic All-American
• Two-time runner-up in the 500 free at the Tennessee State Championships
• Two-time bronze medalist at the state meet (one each in the 200 and 500 free)
• First-Team All-Middle Tennessee honoreee (2011-13)
• Member of the Latin Honor Society and Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honors Society)
• Daughter of Laura and Bob Flynn
• Has two younger sisters, Sammy and Bailey
Hunter Continues to Blossom for 'HoosMen's Basketball1/22/18Another strong performance off the bench by redshirt freshman De'Andre Hunter helped No. 2 Virginia rally for a 59-49 win at Wake Forest on Sunday night.1992-93 Cavaliers Step Back Into SpotlightWomen's Basketball1/20/18The 1992-93 Virginia women's basketball team will be honored Sunday at John Paul Jones Arena as part of National Girls and Women in Sports Day.'Hoos Make Themselves at Home in AtlantaMen's Basketball1/19/18No. 2 Virginia, which plays Sunday at Wake Forest, stretched its winning streak to nine games with a victory over Georgia Tech in Atlanta on Thursday night.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Defeats North Carolina
Swimming & Diving | 1/20/2018
The No. 8 Virginia women ended the year undefeated in dual competition with a, 196-104, win over ...
Virginia Splits with NC State at Home
Swimming & Diving | 1/19/2018
The No. 8 Virginia women’s swimming and diving team defeated No. 15 NC State, 178-117,...
Cavaliers Host NC State and North Carolina
Swimming & Diving | 1/18/2018
The Cavaliers will host NC State on Friday and North Carolina on Saturday. Diving will begin at...
Cavaliers Split with Virginia Tech
Swimming & Diving | 1/13/2018
The No. 11 Virginia women's team defeated No. 25 Virginia Tech, 189.5-163.5, while the No. 21...
Virginia Finishes Day One against Virginia Tech
Swimming & Diving | 1/12/2018
Virginia will return to action tomorrow for day two against Virginia Tech. The meet will begin at...
Virginia Competes in Weekend Meet at Virginia Tech
Swimming & Diving | 1/11/2018
The Cavaliers will travel to Virginia Tech for a two0day meet beginning on Friday at 5 p.m....
Cooper and Towbin Earned ACC Weekly Honors
Swimming & Diving | 01/09/2018
Senior swimmer Caitlin Cooper and junior diver Kylie Towbin earned weekly ACC honors, as...
Virginia Splits with Tennessee
Swimming & Diving | 01/05/2018
The Virginia men’s and women’s swim diving teams split a dual meet against Tennessee,...
- Online Stores