Cavaliers sit in fourth place
Corbett breaks school record in women's 3-meter diving
Junior became first diver in school history to advance to championship final at national meet
Kolod places 23rd in 1-meter diving
Cavaliers send 12 swimmers and one diver to national meet
Virginia Career Bests
50 Free: 20.00 (T-8th all-time at UVa)
100 Free: 44.40
100 Fly: 49.21
• Placed 20th in the 50 free in a season-best time of 20.02 at the ACC Championships
• Posted season-best marks in the 100 free (45.19) and 100 fly (49.33) at ACCs
• Part of the 200 medley relay that placed 22nd at the NCAA Championships
• Placed 13th in the 50 free and 21st in the 100 free at the ACC Championships
• Set career-best marks in the 50 free (20.00), 100 free (44.40) and 100 fly (49.21) at ACCs
• Part of the 200 free relay (1:18.39) that ranks fourth all-time in school history at ACCs
• Finished fifth in the 50 free, 13th in the 100 free and 16th in the 100 fly at the Ohio State Invite
• Won the 50-yard freestyle (20.33) and 100 free (44.84) in career-best times at the Cavalier Invite
• Also set a career-best in the 100-yard butterfly (49.65) at the Cavalier Invite
• Set season-best marks in the 50 free (21.07), 100 free (46.75) and 100 fly (50.19) at the Georgia Fall Invite
• Swam the 50 and 100 free throughout the dual meet season
• Six-time High School All-American
• State record holder in the 50 freestyle and 100 freestyle
• Three-time state champion in the 50 freestyle
• Two-time state champion in the 100 freestyle
• Anchored school's state championship 200 and 400 freestyle relay teams as a senior
• Led Jenks to four state championships
• Two-time Tulsa World All-Metro Boys Swimmer of the Year
• Three-time All-Metro team selection
• Two-time Sectional Champion in the 50-meter freestyle
• B finalist at Columbia Juniors and C finalist at Irvine Juniors
• Nationals Qualifier
• Won Superintendent Award and Frank Herold Award
• Son of Kristin Richardson and Mike Pearce
• Has a younger brother, Marshall
• Enjoys long boarding and wake boarding
• Intends to major in commerce
End Comes Too Soon for No. 1 CavaliersMen's Basketball3/17/18In the NCAA tournament's first round, No. 1 seed Virginia lost 74-54 to No. 16 seed UMBC in a South Region game in Charlotte, N.C.No. 1 'Hoos Ready to Roll in CharlotteMen's Basketball3/15/18At approximately 9:20 p.m. Friday, in a South Region game, No. 1 seed UVA (31-2) meets No. 16 seed UMBC (24-10) in the NCAA tournament's first round.'Hoos Ecstatic To Be Dancing AgainWomen's Basketball3/13/18In its first NCAA appearance since 2010, Virginia (18-13) will meet California (21-10) in the first round Friday at 5 p.m. in Columbia, S.C.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Moroney Leads Cavaliers on Third Day of NCAAs
Swimming & Diving | 3/16/2018
Megan Moroney led the Cavaliers on the third day of competition at the NCAA Championships.
Virginia Records Three Podium Finishes on Day Two of NCAAs
Swimming & Diving | 3/15/2018
The Cavaliers recorded two fourth-place finishes and nine All-America honors on the sconed day of...
Virginia Opens NCAA Championships with All-America Honors
Swimming & Diving | 3/14/2018
Virginia opens the Women's NCAA Championships with a school record and All-America honors in the ...
Virginia Women Begin NCAA Championships Wednesday
Swimming & Diving | 3/13/2018
The Cavaliers will head to the NCAA Championships with 19 competitors. The four-day meet will...
Johnson, Dusel Earn Automatic Berths in Platform
Swimming & Diving | 3/7/2018
The Cavalier will have four divers compete in the NCAA Championships in the platform. Sydney...
Virginia Men Advance Ten Swimmers to NCAA Championships ...
Swimming & Diving | 3/7/2018
Ten members men's swimming and diving team qualified for individual events at the 2018 NCAA...
Towbin Wins 3-meter Dive at NCAA Zone Diving
Swimming & Diving | 03/06/2018
Kylie Towbin and Sydney Dusel advance to the NCAA Championships in the 3-meter dive.
Virginia Advances Two to NCAA Championships
Swimming & Diving | 03/05/2018
Sydney Dusel and Bryce Shelton earned a berth to the NCAA Championships after finishing in the...
- Online Stores