Corbett becomes first Virginia female diver to qualify for national meet
Warburg breaks women's 3-meter diving school record
Three divers qualify for Zone Championships
Meet concludes Sunday
Corbett places third on women's 3-meter
Virginia Career Bests
1-meter: 286.05 (3rd all-time at UVA)
3-meter: 328.57 (2nd all-time at UVA)
• Finished 11th on 1-meter and 20th on 3-meter at ACC Championships
• Finaled on 3-meter and finished 10th at NCAA Zone Championships
• Posted season-best marks on 1-meter (281.30) and platform (178.45) at ACCs
• Set season-best mark on 3-meter (295.88) against Tennessee
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Finaled on 3-meter and placed 14th at the NCAA Zone Diving Championships
• Also finished 26th on 1-meter at Zones
• Set a new Cavalier record on 3-meter (328.57) at the Cavalier Diving Invite
• Posted a season-best mark on 1-meter (284.18) at the Cavalier Diving Invite
• Placed eighth on platform, ninth on 1-meter and 3-meter at the NCAA Zone Championships
• Finished 15th on 3-meter, 18th on 1-meter and 23rd on platform at ACCs
• Placed sixth on 1-meter, ninth on 3-meter and 10th on platform at the Ohio State Invite
• Picked up three dual-meet wins including two wins on 3-meter and one on 1-meter
• Broke the school record on the 3-meter springboards (316.05) against Duke
• Placed 13th on 1m, 17th on 3m and 18th on platform at ACCs
• Finished ninth on all three boards at NCAA Zones
• Picked up four dual meet wins (2x 1-meter, 2x 3-meter)
• Four-time All-American
• First female diver in the state of Connecticut to win four consecutive state championships
• Finished 18th on the 1-meter and 35th on the 3-meter at the 2011 Junior National Championships
• Won the 1-meter event at the 2011 USA Diving Summer Junior Region 1 Championships
• Placed second on both the 1-meter and 3-meter events at the 2011 YMCA National Championships
• Daughter of Julie and John Warburg
• Has a brother, Mark
• Was coached by Joe Somma at Wilton High School and Whirlwind Dive Club
Spring Football NotebookFootball4/20/18As part of the inaugural Wahoowa Weekend, spring football concludes for the Cavaliers with an open practice April 28 at Scott Stadium.Thompson Ready To Lead From FrontWomen's Basketball4/18/18The mood was celebratory Wednesday afternoon at John Paul Jones Arena, where Tina Thompson was introduced as UVA's women's basketball coach.Walsh Ready to Lead 'Hoos in PostseasonMen's Golf4/18/18Healthy again after battling back problems for much of 2017, Thomas Walsh enters this weekend's ACC tournament in good form.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Names 14 to Swimming and Diving All-ACC Academic Team
Swimming & Diving | 4/19/2018
The Cavaliers had 14 members of the men's and women's swimming and diving program named to the...
Sheaff Named Swimming and Diving Assistant Coach
Swimming & Diving | 4/13/2018
Sheaff was a volunteer coach with Virginia this past season, working alongside the current staff ...
Virginia Concludes NCAAs with Three All-America Performances
Swimming & Diving | 3/24/2018
Virginia recorded All-America Honorable Mention honors with two individual swims and a relay...
Virginia Concludes Third Day of NCAA Championships
Swimming & Diving | 3/23/2018
Virginia advanced three individuals to the finals of the NCAA Championships, recording All-Americ...
Virginia Finishes 16th in 400 Medley Relay
Swimming & Diving | 3/22/2018
The Cavaliers advanced to the finals of the 400 medley relay finishing 16th overall in the event.
Virginia Concludes Day One of NCAA Championships
Swimming & Diving | 3/21/2018
The Cavaliers open the NCAA Championships with a season-best performance in the 800-yard...
Virginia Men Begin NCAA Championships Wednesday
Swimming & Diving | 03/20/2018
The men's swimming and diving team will open the NCAA Championships on Wednesday at the Jean K....
Virginia Finishes Third in 400 Free Relay at NCAAs
Swimming & Diving | 03/17/2018
The Cavaliers finish third in the 400-yard freestyle relay to close out the women's NCAA...
- Online Stores