Corbett becomes first Virginia female diver to qualify for national meet
Warburg breaks women's 3-meter diving school record
Three divers qualify for Zone Championships
Meet concludes Sunday
Corbett places third on women's 3-meter
Virginia Career Bests
1-meter: 286.05 (3rd all-time at UVA)
3-meter: 328.57 (2nd all-time at UVA)
• Finished 11th on 1-meter and 20th on 3-meter at ACC Championships
• Finaled on 3-meter and finished 10th at NCAA Zone Championships
• Posted season-best marks on 1-meter (281.30) and platform (178.45) at ACCs
• Set season-best mark on 3-meter (295.88) against Tennessee
• Finaled on 3-meter and placed 14th at the NCAA Zone Diving Championships
• Also finished 26th on 1-meter at Zones
• Set a new Cavalier record on 3-meter (328.57) at the Cavalier Diving Invite
• Posted a season-best mark on 1-meter (284.18) at the Cavalier Diving Invite
• Placed eighth on platform, ninth on 1-meter and 3-meter at the NCAA Zone Championships
• Finished 15th on 3-meter, 18th on 1-meter and 23rd on platform at ACCs
• Placed sixth on 1-meter, ninth on 3-meter and 10th on platform at the Ohio State Invite
• Picked up three dual-meet wins including two wins on 3-meter and one on 1-meter
• Broke the school record on the 3-meter springboards (316.05) against Duke
• Placed 13th on 1m, 17th on 3m and 18th on platform at ACCs
• Finished ninth on all three boards at NCAA Zones
• Picked up four dual meet wins (2x 1-meter, 2x 3-meter)
• Four-time All-American
• First female diver in the state of Connecticut to win four consecutive state championships
• Finished 18th on the 1-meter and 35th on the 3-meter at the 2011 Junior National Championships
• Won the 1-meter event at the 2011 USA Diving Summer Junior Region 1 Championships
• Placed second on both the 1-meter and 3-meter events at the 2011 YMCA National Championships
• Daughter of Julie and John Warburg
• Has a brother, Mark
• Was coached by Joe Somma at Wilton High School and Whirlwind Dive Club
'Hoos Head Into Finals on High NoteMen's Basketball12/7/16No. 14 Virginia, which defeated East Carolina on Tuesday night, doesn't play again until Dec. 17, when Robert Morris visits JPJ.'Hoos Learn Painful Lessons in LossMen's Basketball12/3/16No. 6 Virginia's 24-game winning streak at John Paul Jones Arena ended Saturday with a 66-57 loss to No. 25 West Virginia.Soccer Teams Turn Attention to 2017Men's Soccer12/2/16The Virginia men's and women's soccer teams are fixtures in their respective NCAA tournaments, and 2017 should bring more success for both.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Leah Smith Wins World Title in 800m Freestyle
Swimming & Diving | 12/8/2016
Virginia senior swimmer Leah Smith won the 800-meter freestyle at the 2016 FINA Short Course...
Virginia Inks 14 to National Letters of Intent
Swimming & Diving | 12/7/2016
Virginia head swimming and diving coach Augie Busch has announced that 14 student-athletes have...
Jones, Shelton Earn ACC Weekly Honors
Swimming & Diving | 12/6/2016
A pair of Cavaliers, senior Kaitlyn Jones and freshman Bryce Shelton, have earned ACC Swimming...
Virginia Women Finish Third, Men Place Fourth in Georgia
Swimming & Diving | 12/4/2016
The Virginia women’s swimming and diving team finished third and the men placed fourth as...
UVA Breaks Three School Marks on Second Day at UGA
Swimming & Diving | 12/3/2016
The Virginia men's and women's swimming and diving teams broke three school records on the second...
UVA Hits Four NCAA Auto Marks on First Day in Georgia
Swimming & Diving | 12/2/2016
Four automatic NCAA-qualifying times highlighted the Virginia men’s and women’s...
UVA to Compete at Georgia Fall Invitational This Weekend
Swimming & Diving | 12/01/2016
The Virginia men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams travel to Athens, Ga., this ...
Smith to Compete at FINA Short Course World Champs
Swimming & Diving | 11/30/2016
Olympic gold medalist Leah Smith is set to represent the United States at the FINA Short Course...
- Online Stores