Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Virginia assured itself at least a share of the Atlantic Coast Conference regular season championship
No. 2 Virginia 69, Virginia Tech 57
No. 2 Virginia 70, Wake Forest 34
Virginia defeated Tennessee State, 79-36
• Re-joined the team as a walk-on prior to the 2013-14 season
• Was a walk-on member of the Cavaliers during the 2011-12 season
• Played in 11 games
• Recorded five points and one assist
• Hit a 3-pointer at Wake Forest (2/25/15)
• Scored two points vs. Tennessee State (11/25/14)
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Played in 12 games
• Shot 50 percent from the field and 50 percent from the free-throw line
• Scored his first two points of the season vs. Liberty (11/23/13)
• Recorded career-highs with three points, five rebounds, two assists and nine minutes vs. Hampton (11/26/13)
• Tallied two points vs. Wake Forest (1/8/14)
• Played in seven games
• Appeared in three ACC contests
• Scored first career point vs. Green Bay (11/25/11)
• Earned 11 varsity letters from 2008-11 at St. Christopher's School in Richmond, Va.
• Three-time letterwinner as a guard in basketball for head coach Hamill Jones
• Three-time letterwinner as a quarterback for head coach Michael Turner in football
• Three-time letterwinner as a midfielder for head coach John Burke in lacrosse
• Two-time letterwinner in swimming
• Served as team captain in basketball, football and lacrosse
• Earned All-Prep and MVP honors in basketball
• Added All-Prep, All-State, All-Metro and MVP honors in football
• Earned All-Prep, MVP and Academic All-American honors in lacrosse
• Richmond-Times Dispatch Scholar-Athlete of the Year finalist in high school
• Named AP Scholar with Honor at St. Christopher's
• Graduated from St. Christopher's with high honors (GPA above 4.0)
• William Robert Vozenilek
• Born in Richmond, Va.
• Parents are Tom and Betty Baugh Vozenilek
• Mother, Betty, played collegiate tennis at North Carolina
• Father, Tom, played collegiate tennis at Pacific Lutheran University
• Has three brothers: Harrison, Alec and Charlie
• Has a younger sister, BB
• Brother, Alec, was a punter/kicker for the Virginia football team from 2012-15
• History major
Mihaljevic's Star Continues to Rise at UVATrack & Field, Cross Country5/24/16In junior Filip Mihaljevic, Virginia's track & field team has one of the nation's elite shot putters and discus throwers.Power Surge Contributing to Cavaliers' SuccessBaseball5/21/16Timely home runs helped No. 8 Virginia win the first two games of its series with ACC rival Virginia Tech at Davenport Field.Versatile Doherty Delivers AgainBaseball5/20/16On a night when starter Connor Jones struggled, Kevin Doherty pitched four innings of scoreless relief in No. 8 Virginia win over Virginia Tech at Davenport Field.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia to Host Ohio State in 2016 ACC/Big Ten Challenge
M. Basketball | 5/24/2016
Virginia will host Ohio State in the 18th ACC/Big Ten Challenge on Wednesday, Nov. 30. This year'...
Jeff White: Checking In With Justin Anderson
M. Basketball | 5/18/2016
Former UVA star Justin Anderson, who recently completed his rookie season with the NBA's Mavs,...
Malcolm Brogdon and Leah Smith UVA's Top Athletes
M. Basketball | 5/4/2016
Malcolm Brogdon (men's basketball) and Leah Smith (women's swimming) were honored as Virginia's...
Bennett, Brogdon and Gill Honored by VaSID
M. Basketball | 4/22/2016
Virginia's Tony Bennett, Malcolm Brogdon (Atlanta, Ga.) and Anthony Gill (High Point, N.C.) were ...
Brogdon Adds Senior CLASS First-Team Honor
M. Basketball | 4/1/2016
Virginia's Malcolm Brogdon (Atlanta, Ga.) was named to the 2015-16 Senior CLASS All-America first...
Brogdon Named NABC Defensive Player of the Year
M. Basketball | 3/31/2016
Virginia guard Malcolm Brogdon (Atlanta, Ga.), a consensus first-team All-American, has been...
Gill To Compete in Reese's College All-Star Game
M. Basketball | 03/29/2016
Virginia senior forward Anthony Gill (High Point, Va.) has been selected by the National...
Brogdon Named AP First-Team All-American
M. Basketball | 03/29/2016
Virginia senior guard Malcolm Brogdon (Atlanta, Ga.) was named first-team All-American by the...
- Online Stores