Nov. 23, 2013
• Virginia (4-1) is 7-2 all-time vs. Liberty
• The Cavaliers’ four wins this season have been by an average of 20.0 points
• Virginia had six different players make a 3-pointer (most since six Cavaliers made a 3-pointer at North Carolina on Feb. 16, 2013)
• The Cavaliers had a 20-0 run in the second half
• Virginia’s 75 points were its most in 13 games (since an 82-54 win over Georgia Tech on Feb. 24, 2013)
• Anthony Gill (13 pts) scored in double figures for the third time this season
• Malcolm Brogdon (12 pts) scored in double figures for the fourth straight game (longest streak of his career) and for the ninth time in his career
• Thomas Rogers scored his first career points (4)
Player Career Highs
• Anthony Gill tied a career high with two blocks
• Thomas Rogers scored a career-high four points
• Rob Vozenilek scored a career-high two points
Virginia Record Book
• Joe Harris (1,304 pts) became the 25th player in UVa history to score 1,300 career points
Hall's NBA Stock RisingMen's Basketball6/12/18By the time the NBA draft arrives on June 21, former UVA guard Devon Hall will have worked out for nearly two-thirds of the league's 30 teams.Mueller Sets Sights on World TitleWrestling6/11/18Early this month, Jack Mueller, a rising junior at UVA, clinched a spot on the U.S. team that will compete at the U23 freestyle world championships in Romania.Master Plan Offers Transformational BlueprintGeneral Release6/8/18A proposed master plan for the athletics precinct on North Grounds was presented Thursday to the Board of Visitors' Buildings and Grounds Committee.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Jeff White: Hall Working to Raise NBA Stock
M. Basketball | 6/12/2018
By the time the NBA draft arrives June 21, former UVA guard Devon Hall will have worked out for...
Virginia to Play at Maryland in 2018 ACC/B1G Challenge
M. Basketball | 6/1/2018
Virginia will play at former ACC rival Maryland in the 20th ACC-B1G Challenge on Wednesday, Nov. 28.
UVA Men’s Basketball Adds Caffaro and Key
M. Basketball | 5/18/2018
Virginia men's head basketball coach Tony Bennett announced May 18 the additions of center...
Jeff White: Vandross Eager to Contribute in New Role
M. Basketball | 5/2/2018
Ron Sanchez's departure created a vacancy on the UVA staff that Tony Bennett filled by promoting ...
UVA Sweeps Top VaSID Honors
M. Basketball | 4/20/2018
Tony Bennett (coach), Kyle Guy (player) and De'Andre Hunter (rookie) earned top VaSID University...
Bennett Promotes Williford and Vandross
M. Basketball | 4/17/2018
Jason Williford has been promoted to associate head coach and Orlando Vandross has been elevated ...
ACC Opponents Announced for 2018-19
M. Basketball | 04/10/2018
The ACC announced Tuesday (April 10) the men's basketball league opponents for all 15...
Bennett Adds Another Coach of the Year Award
M. Basketball | 04/01/2018
Virginia’s Tony Bennett was named the 2018 NABC Division I Coach of the Year, announced...
- Online Stores