Nov. 23, 2013
• Virginia (4-1) is 7-2 all-time vs. Liberty
• The Cavaliers’ four wins this season have been by an average of 20.0 points
• Virginia had six different players make a 3-pointer (most since six Cavaliers made a 3-pointer at North Carolina on Feb. 16, 2013)
• The Cavaliers had a 20-0 run in the second half
• Virginia’s 75 points were its most in 13 games (since an 82-54 win over Georgia Tech on Feb. 24, 2013)
• Anthony Gill (13 pts) scored in double figures for the third time this season
• Malcolm Brogdon (12 pts) scored in double figures for the fourth straight game (longest streak of his career) and for the ninth time in his career
• Thomas Rogers scored his first career points (4)
Player Career Highs
• Anthony Gill tied a career high with two blocks
• Thomas Rogers scored a career-high four points
• Rob Vozenilek scored a career-high two points
Virginia Record Book
• Joe Harris (1,304 pts) became the 25th player in UVa history to score 1,300 career points
Davenport Field Ready for UnveilingBaseball2/20/18No. 15 Virginia hosts VMI at 5 p.m. Tuesday at Davenport Field, which has been expanded and upgraded since the end of last season.Prime Opportunity Eludes CavaliersWomen's Basketball2/18/18Virginia, which lost Sunday to ACC rival Miami at John Paul Jones Arena, has two regular-season games remaining, both on the road.Jackson Comfortable in Leading RoleWomen's Lacrosse2/16/18As a sophomore last season, Maggie Jackson led the Cavaliers in points, ground balls and draw controls and tied for the lead in assists.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Top-Ranked Virginia Hosts Georgia Tech Wednesday
M. Basketball | 2/20/2018
Top-ranked Virginia (24-2, 13-1 ACC) hosts Georgia Tech on Wednesday, Feb. 21. Tipoff at John...
Hunter Named Co-ACC Rookie of the Week
M. Basketball | 2/19/2018
Virginia redshirt freshman guard De'Andre Hunter has been voted the ACC Men's Basketball Co-Rooki...
Jeff White: Hard-Earned Break Next for No. 1 'Hoos
M. Basketball | 2/14/2018
No. 1 Virginia, which defeated ACC rival Miami 59-50 late Tuesday night in Coral Gables, Fla.,...
No. 1 Virginia beats Miami 59-50
M. Basketball | 2/13/2018
No. 1 Virginia looked the part Tuesday, never trailing and holding Miami to 38 percent shooting...
Top-Ranked Virginia Plays at Miami Tuesday
M. Basketball | 2/12/2018
No. 1 Virginia (23-2, 12-1 ACC) plays at Miami (18-6, 7-5 ACC) on Tuesday, Feb. 13. Tipoff at...
Jeff White: 'Hoos Absorb Painful Lessons in Defeat
M. Basketball | 2/11/2018
Next up for No. 2 Virginia, whose 15-game winning streak ended Saturday night at John Paul Jones ...
No. 2 Virginia Falls in Overtime to Virginia Tech
M. Basketball | 02/10/2018
No. 2 Virginia fell 61-60 in overtime to Virginia Tech on Saturday night in John Paul Jones Arena.
Coach's Corner with Tony Bennett Airs Tonight
M. Basketball | 02/19/2018
The weekly radio program "Coach's Corner with Tony Bennett" airs tonight across the Virginia...
- Online Stores