1. How many suites are in Scott Stadium? 56. There are 44 in the south endzone and 12 in the north wings. 46 have 16 seats. 10 have 20 seats
2. How many suites are available? Presently, there are 5 suites available.
3. Whom should I speak with in terms of contract information? For more information on our flexible lease options, please call Wayne Smith, the executive director of the Athletics Capital Campaign, at 804-243-3555.
4. Where can I park my car? Four reserved parking passes in the adjacent south garage are given to each suite, which include 3 for sheltered parking.
5. Are children allowed on suite level? Children are more than welcome on suite level, but parental supervision is required. Children ages 3 and older need a suite ticket.
6. How early can we arrive to our suite? Suites open 3 hours before kickoff.
7. How long after the game can I stay in my suite? Suites are open up to 3 hours after the end of the game.
8. Can I bring food/personal items into the suite? Yes, personal items and food can be brought into the suite the day before a home game between the hours of 10am and 4:30pm, or by appointment. If you need an appointment to stock your suite, please contact Marilyn Wright at 804-243-3553.
9. What if I can't make it to the Stadium to stock my suite? University of Virginia Catering provides catering services. The telephone number for U.Va. Catering is (804) 924-7234.
10. I forgot to bring a few beverages into the suite the day before a game. Can I bring food/drink into the stadium the day of the game? No. No food or drink, alcoholic or not, can be brought into the stadium on the day of a game. This is in compliance with stadium rules. Drinks can be purchased on the concourse level (Level 3) of the stadium or through University Catering.
11. Can I smoke in my suite? No. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in Scott Stadium. You may smoke on the ramps outside the stadium doors.
12. Can I drink beer, wine or liquor in my suite? Yes. You may drink inside the suite, but please note that bottles and cans of any type are not permitted in the hallways or the outside seating area. Suite holders are urged to drink responsibly and within Virginia State law.
13. Will I have a key to my suite? No. For security reasons, the staff will open and lock all suites.
14. If I have a question/concern during the game, whom should I contact? The Concierge staff is more than willing to assist you in any game-day activity. Their number is on speed dial on the telephones in the suite and they are located on suite level across from the elevators.
15. Can I invite friends/family to my suite? Guests are always welcomed on suite level. Each suite comes with guest passes for you to use and suite holders are responsible for their guests' actions.
16. Can I use my suite besides home football games? Contact Suite Director for use during business hours.
Conte's Impact Continues to GrowFootball9/28/16In his second year as a Virginia starter, graduate student Nicholas Conte (44.2-yard average) ranks among the nation's top punters.Spirit of '76 Unites Basketball FamilyMen's Basketball9/27/16At the Virginia men's basketball reunion, the spotlight was on the 1975-76 team and the legacy of former head coach Terry Holland.'Hoos Savor Long-Awaited BreakthroughFootball9/25/16The 'Hoos picked up their first victory of the season -- also their first under head coach Bronco Mendenhall -- Saturday at Scott Stadium.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Jeff White: Conte's Impact Continues to Grow
Football | 9/28/2016
In his second year as a Virginia starter, graduate student Nicholas Conte (44.2-yard average)...
UVA Opens ACC Play at Duke on Saturday
Football | 9/26/2016
Virginia enters ACC play on Saturday when the Cavaliers head to Durham, N.C., to face the Duke...
Jeff White: 'Hoos Savor Long-Awaited Breakthrough
Football | 9/25/2016
The 'Hoos picked up their first victory of the season -- also their first under head coach Bronco...
UVA Holds Off Central Michigan, 49-35
Football | 9/24/2016
Kurt Benkert threw five touchdown passes, the last two after Virginia had squandered all of a 28-...
How the Tempo Run Brought Mark Hall a Whole New Confidence
Football | 9/24/2016
Spring is a time of new beginnings. Last spring was exactly that for Virginia defensive lineman...
Johnson is Grounded Thanks to "Ten Toes Down"
Football | 9/24/2016
If Virginia wide receiver Keeon Johnson opens his own business one day, it would likely be called...
Coach's Corner with Bronco Mendenhall Returns Tonight
Football | 09/27/2016
The weekly "Coach's Corner with Bronco Mendenhall" radio program, presented by Virginia Farm...
From the Brew Crew to the Hoos' Crew
Football | 09/24/2016
It is exactly 2,231 miles from Connor Brewer's home on Camelback Road in Phoenix to the McCue...
- Online Stores