1. How many suites are in Scott Stadium? 56. There are 44 in the south endzone and 12 in the north wings. 46 have 16 seats. 10 have 20 seats
2. How many suites are available? Presently, there are 5 suites available.
3. Whom should I speak with in terms of contract information? For more information on our flexible lease options, please call Wayne Smith, the executive director of the Athletics Capital Campaign, at 804-243-3555.
4. Where can I park my car? Four reserved parking passes in the adjacent south garage are given to each suite, which include 3 for sheltered parking.
5. Are children allowed on suite level? Children are more than welcome on suite level, but parental supervision is required. Children ages 3 and older need a suite ticket.
6. How early can we arrive to our suite? Suites open 3 hours before kickoff.
7. How long after the game can I stay in my suite? Suites are open up to 3 hours after the end of the game.
8. Can I bring food/personal items into the suite? Yes, personal items and food can be brought into the suite the day before a home game between the hours of 10am and 4:30pm, or by appointment. If you need an appointment to stock your suite, please contact Marilyn Wright at 804-243-3553.
9. What if I can't make it to the Stadium to stock my suite? University of Virginia Catering provides catering services. The telephone number for U.Va. Catering is (804) 924-7234.
10. I forgot to bring a few beverages into the suite the day before a game. Can I bring food/drink into the stadium the day of the game? No. No food or drink, alcoholic or not, can be brought into the stadium on the day of a game. This is in compliance with stadium rules. Drinks can be purchased on the concourse level (Level 3) of the stadium or through University Catering.
11. Can I smoke in my suite? No. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in Scott Stadium. You may smoke on the ramps outside the stadium doors.
12. Can I drink beer, wine or liquor in my suite? Yes. You may drink inside the suite, but please note that bottles and cans of any type are not permitted in the hallways or the outside seating area. Suite holders are urged to drink responsibly and within Virginia State law.
13. Will I have a key to my suite? No. For security reasons, the staff will open and lock all suites.
14. If I have a question/concern during the game, whom should I contact? The Concierge staff is more than willing to assist you in any game-day activity. Their number is on speed dial on the telephones in the suite and they are located on suite level across from the elevators.
15. Can I invite friends/family to my suite? Guests are always welcomed on suite level. Each suite comes with guest passes for you to use and suite holders are responsible for their guests' actions.
16. Can I use my suite besides home football games? Contact Suite Director for use during business hours.
NCAA Quest Begins for Iceland NativeTrack & Field, Cross Country5/24/18A three-time ACC champion in the hammer throw, Virginia junior Hilmar Jonsson competes Thursday at the NCAA East Preliminary meet in Tampa, Fla.Lynch Shines Again in His Season FinaleBaseball5/23/18In what was probably his final appearance for UVA, junior left-hander Daniel Lynch struck out seven Tuesday against Florida State in the ACC tournament.UVA Pioneer Ready for Next ChapterFootball5/21/18Kent Merritt, who's retiring next month from his position in the history department, was among the first African-American football players at Virginia.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Jeff White: UVA Pioneer Ready for Next Chapter
Football | 5/21/2018
Kent Merritt, who's retiring from his position in the history department, was among the players...
Kickoff Times Announced for Three Virginia Home Games
Football | 5/18/2018
As part of the announcement of early-season football television selections, the Atlantic Coast...
Jeff White: Shared Vision Unites Mendenhall, Williams
Football | 5/17/2018
Virginia's new athletics director, Carla Williams, has formed a strong working relationship with ...
Virginia Football Single-Game Tickets on Sale
Football | 5/17/2018
Single-game tickets for all seven home games of the 2018 Virginia Football season go on sale...
Playing Careers End for Kirven and Trucilla
Football | 5/11/2018
Virginia football head coach Bronco Mendenhall announced today defensive linemen John Kirven (Ral...
Vittese and Kiser Claim UVA Top Honors
Football | 5/2/2018
Tara Vittese (field hockey) and Micah Kiser (football) were honored as Virginia’s top male ...
Jeff White: Wrapping Up Spring Football
Football | 05/01/2018
There's no denying his potential, but wideout Hasise Dubois has much room to improve, his coaches...
DL Dylan Thompson Transfers to Virginia from Ohio State
Football | 04/30/2018
Ohio State defensive lineman Dylan Thompson (Addison, Ill.) has announced he will transfer to...
- Online Stores