• Appeared in all 15 of UVa's games as a SSDM
• Scored one goal and one assist
• Picked up 14 ground balls with seven caused turnovers
• Tallied one assist at No. 7 Loyola (Feb. 7)
• Scored first career goal against Georgetown (April 18)
• Appeared in 12 of UVa's 16 games
• Saw time as SSDM
• Tallied first career point on an assist at Mount St. Mary's (Feb. 25)
• Picked up seven ground balls and caused one turnover
• Had a season-high two ground balls at No. 5 North Carolina (April 5) and at No. 4 Maryland (March 30)
• Appeared in one of UVa's 15 games and missed the rest with a lower extremity injury
• Received a medical hardship
• Made collegiate debut against Mount St. Mary's (Feb. 26)
• Four-year letterwinner in lacrosse and a three-year starter
• All-state and all-prep honoree at Woodberry Forest
• MVP of the lacrosse team
• Central Virginia Player of the Year in 2011
• Scored 37 goals and had 17 assists in 2011
• Led Woodberry Forest School to the 2010 state championship
• All-state defensive back in football and also played basketball
• Four-year starter on the football team
• Son of Tony and Terri Milikin
• Born in Fort Worth, Texas
• Has a younger brother, Christian, and a younger sister, Caroline
• Volunteered at the Peter Paul Development Center, an outreach that gives children a safe, consistent, structured and loving environment in which to thrive - serving Richmond's East End
Lynch Makes Timely Return to MoundBaseball5/28/16In his first appearance since April 13, freshman Daniel Lynch retired all four batters he faced Friday in Virginia's ACC tournament loss to Wake Forest.Transfers Eager to Help Lift ProgramFootball5/26/16UVA's football team added three transfers this spring: quarterback Kurt Benkert, offensive guard Jared Cohen and defensive end Jack Powers.Cavaliers' Reign Atop NCAA ContinuesMen's Tennis5/25/16With a 4-1 win over Oklahoma on Tuesday night, top-seeded Virginia captured its second straight NCAA men's title and third in four seasons.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Cavaliers Place Two on the USILA All-America Team
M. Lacrosse | 5/28/2016
Virginia men’s lacrosse players Michael Howard and Zed Williams were named to the 2016...
Dom Starsia Departs as Virginia Men’s Lacrosse Coach
M. Lacrosse | 5/23/2016
University of Virginia director of athletics Craig Littlepage announced today that a change in...
No. 2 Brown Ends Virginia's Season
M. Lacrosse | 5/1/2016
The No. 2 Brown Bears (14-1) outlast the Virginia Cavaliers (7-8) through two lightning delays on...
Jeff White: Cavaliers' Margin for Error Gone
M. Lacrosse | 4/29/2016
To become eligible for an NCAA tournament bid, Virginia (7-7) must upset second-ranked Brown (13-...
UVA to Face No. 2 Brown on Saturday in Georgia
M. Lacrosse | 4/28/2016
Howard Named to the Men’s Lacrosse All-ACC Squad
M. Lacrosse | 4/27/2016
Virginia’s Michael Howard was named to the men’s lacrosse All-Atlantic Coast...
Virginia Gets Road Win at Georgetown, 8-7
M. Lacrosse | 04/23/2016
The Virginia Cavaliers (7-7) earned a road win over the Georgetown Hoyas (2-11) on Saturday...
UVA Hits the Road Saturday Night at Georgetown
M. Lacrosse | 04/21/2016
- Online Stores