TIFFANY ON CAMPBELL
“Chase forces all of us to reconsider what one man can accomplish. It may be easier to list what he is not involved with at UVA. The President of SACH and winner of the prestigious Crowley Scholarship, Chase somehow balances all of the demands he places on himself, and he makes it look easy. With a future in the New York City finance world already secured, Chase is training intensely in his final go-around with our program. He is serving as a fantastic voice and model, positively impacting the culture of UVA lacrosse.”
• Appeared in seven of UVA's 15 games
• Saw some time on man-down defense
• Appeared against Siena, High Point, Notre Dame, Richmond, Cleveland State, Robert Morris and Duke
• Awarded UVA's prestigious T. Rodney Crowley Jr. Scholarship, which awarded to an accomplished student who demonstrates leadership, sportsmanship, character and integrity
• Appeared in one of UVA's 15 games
• Picked up one ground ball against VMI
• Appeared in two of UVa's 15 games
• Made collegiate debut at VMI
• Also saw time against Richmond
• Picked up two ground balls at VMI
• Caused a turnover against Richmond
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Listed as the No. 98 recruit in the country by Inside Lacrosse
• Listed as the No. 18 incoming defenseman in the country by Inside Lacrosse
• Three-year varsity letterwinner
• First-team All-MIAA
• Baltimore Sun All-Metro first-team
• MSLCA first-team all-state
• MIAA quarterfinal appearance and two semifinal appearances
• Part of the Baltimore Lacrosse Club Crabs team that went undefeated during his entire high school career
• Spent three years on the varsity football team at Gilman
• Member of Gilman football's MIAA championship squads in 2011 and 2012
• Team captain as a senior and had 68 tackles, four sacks and forced two fumbles at outside linebacker
• On honor roll all four years at Gilman
• Member of the business club
• Son of Gordon and Dorsey Campbell
• Has one younger brother, Jay, and one younger sister, Annie
• Grandfather Sandy Hoff played lacrosse at Virginia from 1954-57 and was the lone team captain in 1957
• Mother Dorsey (Hoff) played field hockey and lacrosse at St. Lawrence University
• Is a volunteer at the Carmelo Anthony Center serving as a camp counselor to underprivileged Baltimore inner-city youth
• A volunteer with Charm City Lacrosse where he also coaches lacrosse to underprivileged Baltimore inner-city youth
Prime Opportunity Eludes CavaliersWomen's Basketball2/18/18Virginia, which lost Sunday to ACC rival Miami at John Paul Jones Arena, has two regular-season games remaining, both on the road.Jackson Comfortable in Leading RoleWomen's Lacrosse2/16/18As a sophomore last season, Maggie Jackson led the Cavaliers in points, ground balls and draw controls and tied for the lead in assists.Eikhoff Eager to Assume Larger RoleBaseball2/15/18No. 15 Virginia, which opens the season Friday against No. 22 Central Florida, is counting on production from junior infield Nate Eikhoff.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Aitken Leads No. 11 UVA Over Drexel, 13-8
M. Lacrosse | 2/17/2018
Sophomore midfielder scores four goals in Cavalier win
No. 11 Virginia Travels to Drexel on Saturday
M. Lacrosse | 2/15/2018
UVA Sweeps ACC Player of the Week Honors
M. Lacrosse | 2/12/2018
Laviano and Thompson honored for their play against then-No. 13 Loyola, helping the Cavaliers win...
Jeff White: Newcomer Provides Boost on Faceoffs
M. Lacrosse | 2/11/2018
A transfer from Monmouth, Justin Schwenk won 16 of 26 faceoffs Saturday in Virginia's season-open...
Aitken’s Goal Lifts UVA Over No. 13 Loyola in 2OT, 13-12
M. Lacrosse | 2/10/2018
Ian Laviano leads Cavaliers in collegiate debut with five goals and one assist to help the UVA...
UVA Hosts No. 13 Loyola in Season Opener on Saturday
M. Lacrosse | 2/8/2018
UVA Broadcasting Schedule for Men's Lacrosse
M. Lacrosse | 02/09/2018
Ten of UVA's 15 games will appear on ESPN affiliated networks. UVA opens the 2018 season on Feb. ...
Davenport & Klöckner Clear Bag Policy & Entry...
M. Lacrosse | 01/31/2018
The Virginia athletics department announced today (Jan. 31) its clear bag policy and entrance...
- Online Stores