TIFFANY ON HARRIS
“Cory made the shift to the defensive side of midfield play and this change is starting to pay dividends for our program. With a growing comprehension of the slide schemes, Cory is taking advantage of his athleticism to become a man we can depend upon. In addition, his years of focus on the offensive end allows him to be a significant threat with our transition game. The work ethic Cory demonstrates in all facets is undeniable.”
• Appeared in 13 of UVA's 18 games at SSDM
• Dished out one assist on the season, coming against Vermont
• Picked up eight ground balls
• Picked up two ground balls against Syracuse in the ACC Tournament
• Appeared in seven of UVA's 15 games
• Dished out two assists on the season
• Tallied first career points against Cleveland State with two assists
• Picked up three ground balls
• Appeared in six of UVA's 15 games.
• Made collegiate debut in the season opener against Loyola
• Did not appear in any games
• Redshirted season
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Three-year letterwinner at Oakton High School
• Spend junior season at St. Stephen/St. Agnes School
• Helped St. Stephen/St. Agnes School win the IAC and a Virginia state championship in 2013
• All-Metro, all-district, all-region and Under Armour All-Star while at Oakton
• Also played football and basketball at Oakton
• Lacrosse, basketball and football senior seasons at Oakton were cut short due to injury
• Started as a freshman lacrosse player at Oakton and started as a sophomore football and basketball player at Oakton
• On academic honor roll all four years of high school
• Named lacrosse academic all-region all four years of high school
• Son of Dan and Kelly Harris
• Has an older brother, Ryan
• Mother Kelly was a four-year letterwinner in gymnastics at James Madison
• Enjoys spending time with his dog Ryley
• Lived in Key West, Fla., while in the eighth grade
Shared Vision Unites Mendenhall and WilliamsGeneral Release5/17/18Virginia's new athletics director, Carla Williams, has formed a strong working relationship with head football coach Bronco Mendenhall.Lillie Helps Lead Cavaliers' ResurgenceWomen's Golf5/16/18Beth Lillie, one of four freshmen named to the All-ACC team, is second in scoring average for UVA, which plays in the NCAA championships this week.McCarthy's Return Sparks CavaliersBaseball5/15/18After missing 34 games with a wrist injury, junior Jake McCarthy returned to the lineup and helped UVA secure a critical ACC series win over Georgia Tech.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
UVA Falls in the NCAA Tournament at No. 6 Seed Loyola
M. Lacrosse | 5/13/2018
The Virginia Cavaliers (12-6) fell in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Saturday night at...
Jeff White: Hooper Sets Bar High On and Off Field
M. Lacrosse | 5/11/2018
Defenseman Scott Hooper is a four-year starter for Virginia, which meets No. 6 seed Loyola in the...
UVA Opens NCAA Play at No. 6 Seed Loyola on Saturday Night
M. Lacrosse | 5/10/2018
UVA Draws Road Game at Loyola in First Round of NCAA...
M. Lacrosse | 5/6/2018
Virginia has received an at-large bid to the 2018 NCAA Men’s Lacrosse Championship and will...
Matt Moore Named ACC Freshman of the Year
M. Lacrosse | 5/2/2018
Virginia men’s lacrosse midfielder Matt Moore has been named the Atlantic Coast Conference&...
No. 9 UVA Cruises Past In-State Foe VMI, 17-8
M. Lacrosse | 5/1/2018
The No. 9 Virginia Cavaliers (12-5) cruised past the VMI Keydets (2-11) on Tuesday night, 17-8, ...
Jeff White: Weekend Ends on Disappointing Note
M. Lacrosse | 04/29/2018
Virginia plays once more before the NCAA field is announced next Sunday night. UVA (11-5) hosts...
No. 9 UVA Hosts In-State Foe VMI on Tuesday
M. Lacrosse | 05/01/2018
- Online Stores