TIFFANY ON HARRIS
“Cory made the shift to the defensive side of midfield play and this change is starting to pay dividends for our program. With a growing comprehension of the slide schemes, Cory is taking advantage of his athleticism to become a man we can depend upon. In addition, his years of focus on the offensive end allows him to be a significant threat with our transition game. The work ethic Cory demonstrates in all facets is undeniable.”
• Appeared in seven of UVA's 15 games
• Dished out two assists on the season
• Tallied first career points against Cleveland State with two assists
• Picked up three ground balls
• Appeared in six of UVA's 15 games.
• Made collegiate debut in the season opener against Loyola
• Did not appear in any games
• Redshirted season
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Three-year letterwinner at Oakton High School
• Spend junior season at St. Stephen/St. Agnes School
• Helped St. Stephen/St. Agnes School win the IAC and a Virginia state championship in 2013
• All-Metro, all-district, all-region and Under Armour All-Star while at Oakton
• Also played football and basketball at Oakton
• Lacrosse, basketball and football senior seasons at Oakton were cut short due to injury
• Started as a freshman lacrosse player at Oakton and started as a sophomore football and basketball player at Oakton
• On academic honor roll all four years of high school
• Named lacrosse academic all-region all four years of high school
• Son of Dan and Kelly Harris
• Has an older brother, Ryan
• Mother Kelly was a four-year letterwinner in gymnastics at James Madison
• Enjoys spending time with his dog Ryley
• Lived in Key West, Fla., while in the eighth grade
End Comes Too Soon for No. 1 CavaliersMen's Basketball3/17/18In the NCAA tournament's first round, No. 1 seed Virginia lost 74-54 to No. 16 seed UMBC in a South Region game in Charlotte, N.C.No. 1 'Hoos Ready to Roll in CharlotteMen's Basketball3/15/18At approximately 9:20 p.m. Friday, in a South Region game, No. 1 seed UVA (31-2) meets No. 16 seed UMBC (24-10) in the NCAA tournament's first round.'Hoos Ecstatic To Be Dancing AgainWomen's Basketball3/13/18In its first NCAA appearance since 2010, Virginia (18-13) will meet California (21-10) in the first round Friday at 5 p.m. in Columbia, S.C.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
No. 7 UVA Returns to ACC Play on Saturday at No. 4 Notre Dame
M. Lacrosse | 3/15/2018
No. 9 UVA is Triumphant at Stony Brook, 15-14
M. Lacrosse | 3/10/2018
No. 9 Virginia (6-1) sweeps its New York road trip, as the Cavaliers outlast the Stony Brook...
No. 9 UVA Concludes New York Swing on Saturday at Stony Brook
M. Lacrosse | 3/8/2018
No. 9 UVA outlasts Manhattan on Tuesday Night, 8-5
M. Lacrosse | 3/6/2018
The No. 9 Virginia Cavaliers (5-1) bounced back on one day's rest and beat the Manhattan Jaspers ...
No. 9 UVA Visits Manhattan in Tuesday for a Non-Conference Tilt
M. Lacrosse | 3/5/2018
Jeff White: ACC Breakthrough Eludes No. 5 Cavaliers
M. Lacrosse | 3/4/2018
Seeking its first ACC win since 2014, No. 5 Virginia rallied in the fourth quarter Sunday at Kl&o...
No. 5 UVA Falls to No. 12 Syracuse in ACC Opener, 12-11
M. Lacrosse | 03/04/2018
No. 5 Virginia (4-1, 0-1 ACC) dropped its ACC opener to the No. 12 Syracuse Orange (3-1, 1-0 ACC)...
Aitken and Conrad Named to the Tewaaraton Trophy Watch List
M. Lacrosse | 03/02/2018
Virginia men’s lacrosse student-athletes Dox Aitken and Ryan Conrad have been named to the ...
- Online Stores