• Appeared in all 15 of UVa's games as a SSDM
• Scored one goal and one assist
• Picked up 14 ground balls with seven caused turnovers
• Tallied one assist at No. 7 Loyola (Feb. 7)
• Scored first career goal against Georgetown (April 18)
• Appeared in 12 of UVa's 16 games
• Saw time as SSDM
• Tallied first career point on an assist at Mount St. Mary's (Feb. 25)
• Picked up seven ground balls and caused one turnover
• Had a season-high two ground balls at No. 5 North Carolina (April 5) and at No. 4 Maryland (March 30)
• Appeared in one of UVa's 15 games and missed the rest with a lower extremity injury
• Received a medical hardship
• Made collegiate debut against Mount St. Mary's (Feb. 26)
• Four-year letterwinner in lacrosse and a three-year starter
• All-state and all-prep honoree at Woodberry Forest
• MVP of the lacrosse team
• Central Virginia Player of the Year in 2011
• Scored 37 goals and had 17 assists in 2011
• Led Woodberry Forest School to the 2010 state championship
• All-state defensive back in football and also played basketball
• Four-year starter on the football team
• Son of Tony and Terri Milikin
• Born in Fort Worth, Texas
• Has a younger brother, Christian, and a younger sister, Caroline
• Volunteered at the Peter Paul Development Center, an outreach that gives children a safe, consistent, structured and loving environment in which to thrive - serving Richmond's East End
Nus Traveling Road to RecoveryMen's Soccer6/18/18Rising senior Sergi Nus, an All-ACC defender who's recovering from a torn ACL, expects to be ready for Virginia's opener in August.Hall Working to Raise NBA StockMen's Basketball6/12/18By the time the NBA draft arrives on June 21, former UVA guard Devon Hall will have worked out for nearly two-thirds of the league's 30 teams.Mueller Sets Sights on World TitleWrestling6/11/18Early this month, Jack Mueller, a rising junior at UVA, clinched a spot on the U.S. team that will compete at the U23 freestyle world championships in Romania.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Scott Hooper Named a USILA Scholar All-American
M. Lacrosse | 6/11/2018
Virginia men’s lacrosse senior defenseman Scott Hooper has been named a USILA Scholar All-A...
Cavaliers Place Three on the USILA All-America Team
M. Lacrosse | 5/24/2018
Virginia men's lacrosse players Dox Aitken, Scott Hooper and Michael Kraus were named to the 2018...
UVA Falls in the NCAA Tournament at No. 6 Seed Loyola
M. Lacrosse | 5/13/2018
The Virginia Cavaliers (12-6) fell in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Saturday night at...
Jeff White: Hooper Sets Bar High On and Off Field
M. Lacrosse | 5/11/2018
Defenseman Scott Hooper is a four-year starter for Virginia, which meets No. 6 seed Loyola in the...
UVA Opens NCAA Play at No. 6 Seed Loyola on Saturday Night
M. Lacrosse | 5/10/2018
UVA Draws Road Game at Loyola in First Round of NCAA...
M. Lacrosse | 5/6/2018
Virginia has received an at-large bid to the 2018 NCAA Men’s Lacrosse Championship and will...
Matt Moore Named ACC Freshman of the Year
M. Lacrosse | 05/02/2018
Virginia men’s lacrosse midfielder Matt Moore has been named the Atlantic Coast Conference&...
No. 9 UVA Cruises Past In-State Foe VMI, 17-8
M. Lacrosse | 05/01/2018
The No. 9 Virginia Cavaliers (12-5) cruised past the VMI Keydets (2-11) on Tuesday night, 17-8, ...
- Online Stores