• Listed as the No. 30 attackman in the country by Inside Lacrosse
TIFFANY ON QUINN
"The typical growing pains experienced during the transition from high school lacrosse to the collegiate level were witnessed earlier this fall for Regan, but changes for the better are starting to be observed. Regan can fire the ball with startling speed, and he is doing so with both hands. There is a path to playing time for Regan, and he can realize this route with continued growth in both his dodging and assuredness in himself."
• Team captain
• US lacrosse All-American (only New York catholic league All-American)
• News Day Top 25 player
• Recruiting Rundown No. 58 senior
• MSG Varsity Long Island Team
• Catholic League Attackmen of the Year
• MVP at National High School Lacrosse Showcase
• All-league team selection
• 33 goals and 20 assists in 2017
• All-Tristate team
• Also played basketball and was named All-Long Island
• All-league and team captain (Basketball)
• MVP of Tom Crotty Classic (Basketball)
• Runner-up in state championship (Basketball)
• Averaged 9.2 points, 4.0 assists and 5.0 rebounds per game (Basketball)
• Son of Kyle and Patricia Quinn
• National Honor Society
• Member of P.R.E.P (select club at Chaminade where you go to local parishes to teach middle school students religion)
• Head teacher coordinator of prep
• Officer of the Culinary Club.
span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">
Cunningham Thriving With Super Bowl ChampsFootball2/23/18Former UVA offensive lineman Ian-Yates Cunningham is the Philadelphia Eagles' director of college scouting.No. 1 Cavaliers Reach Another MilestoneMen's Basketball2/22/18Top-ranked Virginia clinched the No. 1 seed in the ACC tournament Tuesday night with a hard-earned victory over Georgia Tech at John Paul Jones Arena.New Era Begins for Davenport FieldBaseball2/21/18The expanded Davenport Field was unveiled Tuesday, and a crowd of 3,709, the largest ever for a UVA home opener, turned out for the game.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
No. 6 UVA Renews Rivalry with Princeton on Saturday
M. Lacrosse | 2/22/2018
No. 6 UVA Snatches Road Win at High Point, 18-12
M. Lacrosse | 2/20/2018
Kraus leads UVA with five goals and seven points
No. 6 UVA Heads to High Point for a Tuesday-Night Clash
M. Lacrosse | 2/19/2018
Aitken Leads No. 11 UVA Over Drexel, 13-8
M. Lacrosse | 2/17/2018
Sophomore midfielder scores four goals in Cavalier win
No. 11 Virginia Travels to Drexel on Saturday
M. Lacrosse | 2/15/2018
UVA Sweeps ACC Player of the Week Honors
M. Lacrosse | 2/12/2018
Laviano and Thompson honored for their play against then-No. 13 Loyola, helping the Cavaliers win...
Jeff White: Newcomer Provides Boost on Faceoffs
M. Lacrosse | 02/11/2018
A transfer from Monmouth, Justin Schwenk won 16 of 26 faceoffs Saturday in Virginia's season-open...
Aitken’s Goal Lifts UVA Over No. 13 Loyola in 2OT, 13-12
M. Lacrosse | 02/10/2018
Ian Laviano leads Cavaliers in collegiate debut with five goals and one assist to help the UVA...
- Online Stores