Cavaliers and Big Red are meeting for the eighth year in a row
Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
• Started all 15 of UVa's games at attack
• Scored at least one point in all 15 games
• Led UVa with 27 assists
• Was No. 2 on the team with 49 points
• Scored 22 goals
• Scored two goals and dished out two assists at No. 7 Loyola (Feb. 7)
• Scored two goals and dished out two assists against No. 16 Drexel (Feb. 14)
• Scored two goals at Rutgers (Feb. 21)
• Scored four goals and dished out five assists in a win over Saint Joseph's (March 10)
• Dished out four assists against Richmond (March 28)
• Scored three goals and dished one assist against Penn (April 25)
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Appeared in 15 of UVa's 16 games
• Made collegiate debut against No. 12 Loyola (Feb. 6)
• Made first career start at No. 5 North Carolina (April 5)
• Scored first collegiate goal at Richmond (Feb. 8)
• Had a goal and assist at Mount St. Mary's (Feb. 25)
• Scored two goals against No. 9 Johns Hopkins (March 22) in the fourth quarter that tied the game 10-10
• Had a career day against VMI (March 24) with four goals and five assists
• The nine points against the Keydets was the most in a game for UVa in 2014
• Scored one goal and one assist against No. 2 Duke (April 11) and Bellarmine (April 19)
• Listed as the No. 12 recruit in the country by Inside Lacrosse
• Listed as the No. 5 incoming attackman in the country by Inside Lacrosse
• Under Armour All-American
• Tallied 36 goals, 33 assists for 69 points in 2013
• Picked up 20 ground balls and helped lead Chaminade to a 14-2 mark
• Member of Newsday's 2012 and 2013 All-Long Island first team
• In 2012 was a Under Armour All-Star and helped Chaminade to a 16-1 record behind his 34 goals and 35 assists
• Became the first sophomore to make Chaminade's varsity team as a sophomore in 20 years while leading the team in assists and was second in points
• Was a starting cornerback on the Chaminade football team
• Son of Tom and Suzanne Lukacovic
O'Leary Takes Unusual Path to OlympicsWomen's Rowing6/27/16Meghan O'Leary, who played softball and volleyball at UVA, will represent the United States in rowing at the Olympics this summer.Tiffany Plans to Push Pace at UVAMen's Lacrosse6/21/16New men's lacrosse coach Lars Tiffany comes to Virginia from Brown, which went 16-3 and led the nation in scoring this season.'Hoos Focused on Getting Up to SpeedFootball6/17/16Speed training is a major component of the Virginia football team's offseason strength and conditioning program.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Jeff White: Tiffany Plans to Push Pace at UVA
M. Lacrosse | 6/21/2016
New head coach Lars Tiffany comes to Virginia from Brown, which went 16-3 and led the nation in...
Virginia Names Lars Tiffany Head Men's Lacrosse Coach
M. Lacrosse | 6/21/2016
Virginia athletics director Craig Littlepage announced Tuesday (June 21) that Lars Tiffany, the...
Four Cavaliers Named to the All-ACC Academic Team
M. Lacrosse | 6/20/2016
Four members of UVA’s men’s lacrosse team were named to the 2016 All-ACC Academic Men...
Cavaliers Place Two on the USILA All-America Team
M. Lacrosse | 5/28/2016
Virginia men’s lacrosse players Michael Howard and Zed Williams were named to the 2016...
Dom Starsia Departs as Virginia Men’s Lacrosse Coach
M. Lacrosse | 5/23/2016
University of Virginia director of athletics Craig Littlepage announced today that a change in...
No. 2 Brown Ends Virginia's Season
M. Lacrosse | 5/1/2016
The No. 2 Brown Bears (14-1) outlast the Virginia Cavaliers (7-8) through two lightning delays on...
Jeff White: Cavaliers' Margin for Error Gone
M. Lacrosse | 04/29/2016
To become eligible for an NCAA tournament bid, Virginia (7-7) must upset second-ranked Brown (13-...
UVA to Face No. 2 Brown on Saturday in Georgia
M. Lacrosse | 04/28/2016
- Online Stores