TIFFANY ON KELLOGG
“As one of the most impressive offensive players during the fall tryouts, Tyler will be missed this spring as he recovers from surgery. He demonstrated to our staff to be a highly skilled, dynamic threat in the few weeks he was able to compete. Tyler combines an agile dodging skillset with his strong stickwork. We will be excited to have him return next year, as he can be impactful at both the attack and midfield positions.”
• Did not appear in any games
• Redshirted season
• Appeared in two of UVA's 15 games
• Made collegiate debut against VMI
• Also saw time at Richmond
• Caused one turnover at Richmond
• Five-year letterwinner in lacrosse, four as a starter
• Only player in Trinity-Pawling history to play lacrosse as an eighth grader
• Named Rookie of the Year as an eighth grader
• Under Armour Underclass All-American
• Led team in assists at attack as a senior and was named the team’s offensive MVP
• Scored 22 goals and dished out 21 assists as a freshman attackman
• Moved to midfield as a sophomore and junio
• Was Inside Lacrosse’s No. 12 ranked sophomore
• Was a three-year starter at OLB on the football team
• Named football’s defensive MVP as a junior and the overall team MVP as a senior
• Also played squash and hockey, earning a total of 10 varsity letters.
• Son of Jay and Rachel Kellogg
• Has two brothers, Mike and Tucker
• Mother, Rachel, played basketball at Conisius and is a member of the 1,000-point, 500-rebound club
• Brother, Mike, was a four-time first-team all-conference performer in lacrosse at Morrisville State
'Hoos Exit With Heads Held HighWomen's Basketball3/19/18In its first trip to the NCAA tourney since 2010, 10th-seeded Virginia went 1-1 in Columbia, S.C., defeating seventh-seeded Cal and losing to second-seeded South Carolina.'Hoos Look To Take Next Step in NCAA TourneyWomen's Basketball3/18/18A win Sunday night over second-seeded South Carolina would send 10th-seeded Virginia to the NCAA tournament's Sweet Sixteen for the first time since 2000.End Comes Too Soon for No. 1 CavaliersMen's Basketball3/17/18In the NCAA tournament's first round, No. 1 seed Virginia lost 74-54 to No. 16 seed UMBC in a South Region game in Charlotte, N.C.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
No. 9 UVA and No. 10 Johns Hopkins Clash on Saturday
M. Lacrosse | 3/22/2018
No. 10 UVA Picks Up Mid-Week Win Over Dartmouth, 12-6
M. Lacrosse | 3/20/2018
The No. 10 Virginia Cavaliers (7-2) received goals from seven different players en route to a mid...
No. 10 UVA Hosts Dartmouth on Tuesday Afternoon
M. Lacrosse | 3/19/2018
Tuesday’s Dartmouth Game Start Time Changed to 3 p.m.
M. Lacrosse | 3/19/2018
Faceoff of Tuesday’s (March 20) home non-conference men’s lacrosse game at Klöck...
No. 7 UVA Falls Late at No. 4 Notre Dame, 9-7
M. Lacrosse | 3/17/2018
The No. 7 Virginia Cavaliers (6-2, 0-2 ACC) dropped a heartbreaker against the No. 4 Notre Dame...
No. 7 UVA Returns to ACC Play on Saturday at No. 4 Notre Dame
M. Lacrosse | 3/15/2018
No. 9 UVA is Triumphant at Stony Brook, 15-14
M. Lacrosse | 03/10/2018
No. 9 Virginia (6-1) sweeps its New York road trip, as the Cavaliers outlast the Stony Brook...
No. 9 UVA Concludes New York Swing on Saturday at Stony Brook
M. Lacrosse | 03/08/2018
- Online Stores