Catching up with the senior
Tournament runs from Oct. 31 through Nov. 8 at the Boar's Head Sports Club
Two doubles teams also ranked in the top-15
Catching up with the busy schedules of the Cavaliers
Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Men's Tennis Fall Tournament (by Matt Riley)
2015-16 SEASON - NCAA Team Champions
• Went 7-0 in doubles in the spring including a 3-0 mark in ACC matches
• Tallied five singles victories in fall tournaments and posted a winning record in singles for the second-straight season
• Has a career mark of 29-16 in doubles, including a 12-3 record in duals
2014-15 SEASON - NCAA Team Champions
• Had a singles record of 6-4 and a doubles record of 5-4
• Recorded his first ACC singles win at Boston College
• Reached the semifinals of the UVa Fall Classic
• ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Had a 4-6 singles record and 7-4 doubles record
2012-13 SEASON - NCAA Team Champions
• Had a 4-6 singles record and a 7-4 doubles record
• Reached singles flight final of UVa Fall Classic
• Played Junior Wimbledon in 2011
• Made the finals of ITF junior tournaments in Hungary and Morocco
• Led Reeds to five national titles and two world school championships
• Son of Joanne and Martin Cornish
• Has an older sister, Stephanie
• Major: Commerce
Reinkensmeyer Moves Center StageFootball9/19/17Redshirt freshman Dillon Reinkensmeyer will make his third start for Virginia -- his second at center -- at Boise State on Friday night.'Hoos Savor Emphatic VictoryFootball9/16/17Virginia, which finished 2-10 in 2016, improved to 2-1 in its second season under head coach Bronco Mendenhall with a 38-18 win over UConn.Cross Training for Heavier WorkloadFootball9/15/17Redshirt freshman De'Vante Cross, who expected to play quarterback and receiver for Virginia this fall, is now practicing at cornerback, too.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Men's Tennis Announces 2017-18 Schedule
M. Tennis | 8/31/2017
The defending NCAA champion Virginia men's tennis team announced its fall and spring schedules...
Kwiatkowski to Compete at ACI at US Open
M. Tennis | 9/6/2017
Former Cavalier Thai-Son Kwiatkowski will be competing at the American Collegiate Invitational...
Kwiatkowski and Aragone Compete at US Open
M. Tennis | 8/28/2017
Thai-Son Kwaitkowski took No. 23 Mischa Zverev to five sets while J.C. Aragone fell in straight...
J.C. Aragone Qualifies for the US Open
M. Tennis | 8/25/2017
J.C. Aragone and Thai-Son Kwiatkowski will both be playing in the U.S. Open next week, the first ...
J.C. Aragone Advances to US Open Qualifying Final
M. Tennis | 8/24/2017
Former Virginia men’s tennis player J.C. Aragone has advanced to the men’s singles...
Cavaliers Earn ITA All-Academic Team Honor
M. Tennis | 7/25/2017
In addition to the squad's All-Academic Team honor, Thai-Son Kwiatkowski and Carl Soderlund were ...
Scott Brown Named Assistant Men’s Tennis Coach
M. Tennis | 06/27/2017
Former Cavalier volunteer assistant Scott Brown returns as a full-time assistant coach for the...
Kwiatkowski Named ACC Men's Tennis Scholar-Athlete of the Year
M. Tennis | 06/26/2017
Thai-Son Kwiatkowski earned his second-straight ACC Men's Tennis Scholar-Athlete of the Year...
- Online Stores