Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
UVa wins 25 of 30 bouts in victories over Anderson (S.C.), VMI and George Mason
Cavaliers down Cumberland, 38-6, but fall to Hawkeyes, 26-12
Cavaliers entertain Anderson, Ohio and Chattanooga beginning at 9 a.m.
Cavaliers open season Saturday with home quad meet
• Went 9-10 while competing at 157 and 165 pounds
• Took sixth place at 157 at Lock Haven Invitational (12/29)
• Scored three wins at Franklin & Marshall Open (1/3)
• Selected to ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Went 5-12 while competing in six open tournaments
• Scored pair of wins at Shorty Hitchcock Open (1/19)
• Posted 3-11 record during true freshman season
• Wrestled in two UVa duals, posting 7-3 win in Cavaliers' season opener vs. Anderson (11/3)
• Also wrestled in five open tournaments
HERMITAGE HIGH SCHOOL
• Three-time state qualifier
• 2012 district champion and four-time district finalist
• Four-time regional placewinner (fifth, fourth, second, third)
• Named second-team All-Metro in 2011 and 2012
• Two-time team captain
• Named December 2009 Richmond Times-Dispatch Honor Roll Athlete of the Month
• Coached by Dalton Head
• Also played football (defensive back/slot receiver) and lacrosse (faceoff midfielder); was 2012 lacrosse team captain; named to 804 Lacrosse All-Star Team in 2012
• Graduated with 4.1 GPA; member of National Honors Society, Key Club and Mu Alpha Theta
• Parents are Mike and Loralyn Roberson
• Father was two-time captain of Randolph-Macon College football team and also played one year of lacrosse there
• Has one brother, Jacob
|Weight||Overall||Dual||ACC Dual||Dual Pts.||ACC||NCAA||MD||TF||Pins||Fastest|
O'Leary Takes Unusual Path to OlympicsWomen's Rowing6/27/16Meghan O'Leary, who played softball and volleyball at UVA, will represent the United States in rowing at the Olympics this summer.Tiffany Plans to Push Pace at UVAMen's Lacrosse6/21/16New men's lacrosse coach Lars Tiffany comes to Virginia from Brown, which went 16-3 and led the nation in scoring this season.'Hoos Focused on Getting Up to SpeedFootball6/17/16Speed training is a major component of the Virginia football team's offseason strength and conditioning program.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Three Virginia Wrestlers Named NWCA All-Academic
Wrestling | 5/9/2016
Three members of the Virginia wrestling team were selected as NWCA All-Academic honorees the...
Five Wrestlers Named All-ACC Academic Team Selections
Wrestling | 4/26/2016
Five members of the Virginia wrestling team were named All-ACC Academic Team selections the...
Virginia Announces Addition Of Edwin Rubio For 2016-17
Wrestling | 4/13/2016
Virginia head coach announced Wednesday that heavyweight Edwin Rubio has signed a financial aid...
Jay Aiello To Join Virginia Wrestling Program
Wrestling | 4/4/2016
Virginia head coach Steve Garland announced Monday that Jay Aiello has signed a financial aid...
DiCamillo's Run Ends At NCAA Championships
Wrestling | 3/18/2016
George DiCamillo's run at the NCAA Championships ended on a late near fall Friday night in the...
DiCamillo Through To NCAA Round of 12
Wrestling | 3/18/2016
Virginia redshirt junior George DiCamillo advanced to the NCAA Round of 12 where he will face...
DiCamillo Advances To NCAA Quarterfinals
Wrestling | 03/17/2016
George DiCamillo picked up a pair of wins to advance to the NCAA quarterfinals, while Zach Nye...
Virginia Begins NCAA Championships Thursday
Wrestling | 03/16/2016
Virginia opens competition at the NCAA Championships on Thursday, marking the 10th consecutive...
- Online Stores