Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
UVa wins 25 of 30 bouts in victories over Anderson (S.C.), VMI and George Mason
Cavaliers down Cumberland, 38-6, but fall to Hawkeyes, 26-12
Cavaliers entertain Anderson, Ohio and Chattanooga beginning at 9 a.m.
Cavaliers open season Saturday with home quad meet
• Went 9-10 while competing at 157 and 165 pounds
• Took sixth place at 157 at Lock Haven Invitational (12/29)
• Scored three wins at Franklin & Marshall Open (1/3)
• Selected to ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Went 5-12 while competing in six open tournaments
• Scored pair of wins at Shorty Hitchcock Open (1/19)
• Posted 3-11 record during true freshman season
• Wrestled in two UVa duals, posting 7-3 win in Cavaliers' season opener vs. Anderson (11/3)
• Also wrestled in five open tournaments
HERMITAGE HIGH SCHOOL
• Three-time state qualifier
• 2012 district champion and four-time district finalist
• Four-time regional placewinner (fifth, fourth, second, third)
• Named second-team All-Metro in 2011 and 2012
• Two-time team captain
• Named December 2009 Richmond Times-Dispatch Honor Roll Athlete of the Month
• Coached by Dalton Head
• Also played football (defensive back/slot receiver) and lacrosse (faceoff midfielder); was 2012 lacrosse team captain; named to 804 Lacrosse All-Star Team in 2012
• Graduated with 4.1 GPA; member of National Honors Society, Key Club and Mu Alpha Theta
• Parents are Mike and Loralyn Roberson
• Father was two-time captain of Randolph-Macon College football team and also played one year of lacrosse there
• Has one brother, Jacob
|Weight||Overall||Dual||ACC Dual||Dual Pts.||ACC||NCAA||MD||TF||Pins||Fastest|
'Hoos Have Plenty in Reserve at JPJMen's Basketball11/26/15No. 12 Virginia received 30 points from its reserves in an 80-54 win over Lehigh on Wednesday night at John Paul Jones Arena.Cavalier Football Notebook -- Virginia Tech WeekFootball11/24/15At noon Saturday, Virginia (4-7, 3-4) closes the season against Virginia Tech (5-6, 3-4) at Scott Stadium.'Hoos Hit Their Stride In CharlestonMen's Basketball11/23/15In winning the Charleston (S.C.) Classic, the Virginia men's basketball team posted an average margin of victory of 25.7 points.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
No. 23 Virginia Grabs 21-16 Win Over No. 15 Old Dominion
Wrestling | 11/15/2015
Heavyweight Pat Gillen set the tone early with a pin and freshman Fox Baldwin closed things out...
No. 23 Virginia Hosts No. 15 Old Dominion Sunday
Wrestling | 11/14/2015
The No. 23 Virginia wrestling team wrestles at home for the first time this season, hosting No....
No. 23 Virginia Drops Road Meet With No. 5 Ohio State
Wrestling | 11/13/2015
Garrett Peppelman and Zach Nye picked up victories for No. 23 Virginia as the Cavaliers traveled ...
No. 23 Virginia Travels To Face No. 5 Ohio State Friday
Wrestling | 11/12/2015
The No. 23 Virginia wrestling team continues to wrestle on the road Friday, traveling to face...
Virginia Downs SDSU, Grand Canyon At Gopher Duals
Wrestling | 11/7/2015
The Virginia wrestling team picked up a pair of wins at the Gopher Duals on Saturday, going 2-1...
Virginia Defeats No. 25 North Dakota State 25-14
Wrestling | 11/6/2015
Virginia won its final three bouts of the afternoon to rally for a 25-14 win over No. 25 North...
Virginia Travels To Face No. 25 North Dakota State Friday
Wrestling | 11/05/2015
Virginia competes in its first dual meet of the season when it travels to take on No. 25 North...
Jeff White: Team Takes Priority for Virginia Wrestlers
Wrestling | 11/04/2015
Fifth-year seniors Patrick Gillen and Ethan Hayes are battling for the starting job at...
- Online Stores