Cavaliers bring a three-game wins streak into the start of conference competition
Cavaliers take on No. 3/4 Tennessee in the opening game of the Junkanoo Jam
Cavaliers suffer a 68-58 road-loss at West Virginia
Sarah Imovbioh has a double-double with 14 points and 15 rebounds
Cavaliers face the Dukes on Friday, Nov. 8 at 7 p.m. in Harrisonburg, Va.
Women's Basketball vs. High Point (by Matt Riley)
- Made her collegiate debut against High Point, scoring six points in 10 minutes
- Appeared in eight games, averaging 1.5 points and 1.1 rebounds per game, before declaring her intent to transfer from Virginia
- 2012-13 Gatorade Maryland Player of the Year
- 2012-13 Parade Magazine All-Americans
- 2012-13 McDonald's All-America nominee
- Averaged 19.1 points, 8.2 rebounds, 1.6 blocks, 1.5 steals and 1.3 assists at Good Counsel High School
- Scored the 1,000th point of her career during her junior season. Finished her prep career with 1,861 points
- 2012-13 Gazette Player of the Year and two-time Washington Post first team honoree
- Ranked No. 93 overall and as the No. 24 forward by ESPN HoopGurlz
- Attended USA Basketball U16 trials in Colorado Springs
- High school teammates with Faith Randolph
- Parents are Tony and Suzanne Fioravanti
- Has an older brother, Andrew
- Worked with the 4-H Therapeutic Riding Club in Frederick County, a special project that provides horse riding instruction to disabled kids
- Was also involved in the Best Buddies and Peer Ambassador programs while at Good Counsel
FIORAVANTI'S CAREER STATS
O-Line Looking to Raise Its GameFootball3/24/17Guard Jack McDonald and tackle Jack English are the returning starters on the offensive line for Virginia, which starts spring practice Tuesday.Weber Hitting Right Notes on DiamondBaseball3/23/17Sophomore Andy Weber starts at second base for No. 16 Virginia, which hosts ACC rival Duke this weekend at Davenport Field.Successful Season Ends on Excruciating NoteMen's Basketball3/19/17Virginia's fourth consecutive appearance in the NCAA tournament ended with a 65-39 second-round loss to Florida in Orlando, Fla.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia's Season Ends in the WNIT Second Round
W. Basketball | 3/19/2017
The Cavaliers fell 61-55 at James Madison on Sunday. Senior Breyana Mason scored 19 points in her...
Virginia Plays at JMU in WNIT Second-Round
W. Basketball | 3/18/2017
The Virginia women's basketball team plays at James Madison on Sunday, March 19 at 2 p.m. in the ...
Virginia Downs Saint Joseph's 62-56 in WNIT First-Round
W. Basketball | 3/17/2017
Jocelyn Willoughby scored a career-high 25 points to send the Cavaliers to the second round. UVA ...
Virginia Opens WNIT Friday at Saint Joseph's
W. Basketball | 3/16/2017
The Virginia women's basketball team plays at Saint Joseph's in the first round of the WNIT on...
Virginia Earns Automatic Bid to the WNIT
W. Basketball | 3/13/2017
The Virginia women's basketball team will play at Saint Joseph's on Friday in the first round of ...
Jeff White: 'Hoos Hoping for Good News Monday
W. Basketball | 3/11/2017
The field for the NCAA women's basketball tournament will be announced Monday night, and Virginia...
Dominique Toussaint Suspended for Friday's Game
W. Basketball | 03/17/2017
Freshman guard Dominique Toussaint will miss Friday's WNIT game at Saint Joseph's.
Toussaint, Willoughby Named to ACC Coaches All-Freshman Team
W. Basketball | 03/06/2017
Virginia women’s basketball guards Jocelyn Willoughby (East Orange, N.J.) and Dominique...
- Online Stores