Cavaliers bring a three-game wins streak into the start of conference competition
Cavaliers take on No. 3/4 Tennessee in the opening game of the Junkanoo Jam
Cavaliers suffer a 68-58 road-loss at West Virginia
Sarah Imovbioh has a double-double with 14 points and 15 rebounds
Cavaliers face the Dukes on Friday, Nov. 8 at 7 p.m. in Harrisonburg, Va.
Women's Basketball vs. High Point (by Matt Riley)
- Made her collegiate debut against High Point, scoring six points in 10 minutes
- Appeared in eight games, averaging 1.5 points and 1.1 rebounds per game, before declaring her intent to transfer from Virginia
- 2012-13 Gatorade Maryland Player of the Year
- 2012-13 Parade Magazine All-Americans
- 2012-13 McDonald's All-America nominee
- Averaged 19.1 points, 8.2 rebounds, 1.6 blocks, 1.5 steals and 1.3 assists at Good Counsel High School
- Scored the 1,000th point of her career during her junior season. Finished her prep career with 1,861 points
- 2012-13 Gazette Player of the Year and two-time Washington Post first team honoree
- Ranked No. 93 overall and as the No. 24 forward by ESPN HoopGurlz
- Attended USA Basketball U16 trials in Colorado Springs
- High school teammates with Faith Randolph
- Parents are Tony and Suzanne Fioravanti
- Has an older brother, Andrew
- Worked with the 4-H Therapeutic Riding Club in Frederick County, a special project that provides horse riding instruction to disabled kids
- Was also involved in the Best Buddies and Peer Ambassador programs while at Good Counsel
FIORAVANTI'S CAREER STATS
Lynch Makes Timely Return to MoundBaseball5/28/16In his first appearance since April 13, freshman Daniel Lynch retired all four batters he faced Friday in Virginia's ACC tournament loss to Wake Forest.Transfers Eager to Help Lift ProgramFootball5/26/16UVA's football team added three transfers this spring: quarterback Kurt Benkert, offensive guard Jared Cohen and defensive end Jack Powers.Cavaliers' Reign Atop NCAA ContinuesMen's Tennis5/25/16With a 4-1 win over Oklahoma on Tuesday night, top-seeded Virginia captured its second straight NCAA men's title and third in four seasons.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Travels to Northwestern in 2016 ACC/Big Ten Challenge
W. Basketball | 5/25/2016
The Atlantic Coast Conference and Big Ten announced on Wednesday (May 25) the matchups for the...
Dominique Toussaint Invited To USA U18 Team Trials
W. Basketball | 5/9/2016
Incoming recruit Dominique Toussaint will participate in the 2016 USA Basketball Women's U18...
UVA Women's Basketball Adds 6-9 Center Felicia Aiyeotan
W. Basketball | 4/19/2016
Felicia Aiyeotan of Blair Academy in New Jersey has signed a National Letter of Intent to play...
Virginia Season Ends with a 65-57 Loss at Hofstra
W. Basketball | 3/22/2016
Faith Randolph had a double-double in her final collegiate game with 13 points and 10 rebounds as...
Jeff White: 'Hoos Look to Extend Season
W. Basketball | 3/21/2016
Tuesday night at Hofstra (24-8), Virginia (18-15) will try to collect a third straight road win...
Virginia Plays at Hofstra in WNIT Round of 16 on Tuesday
W. Basketball | 3/21/2016
The Virginia women's basketball team (18-15, 6-10 ACC) takes on Hofstra (24-8, 13-5 CAA) on...
Virginia Downs Rutgers 71-55 in WNIT Second Round
W. Basketball | 03/20/2016
Video Highlights | Faith Randolph scored 23 points as the Cavaliers advance to play at Hofstra...
Virginia Plays Sunday in WNIT Second Round
W. Basketball | 03/19/2016
The Virginia women’s basketball team (17-15, 6-10 ACC) takes on Rutgers (19-14, 8-10 Big...
- Online Stores