- Appeared in all 33 games, averaging 4.6 points and 3.7 rebounds per game
- Ranked third in the ACC in blocked shots (54, 1.64 per game)
- Her 54 blocked shots ranks seventh in the Virginia record book for blocked shots in a single season.
- Made her collegiate debut in season-opener against Middle Tennessee, scoring four points with four blocks in four minutes (11/11)
- Came off the bench to log a double-double with 23 points and 12 rebounds in 22 minutes against Coppin State (11/13)
- Made her first seven field goal attempts against UIC, going 8-of-9 overall for 16 points in 16 minutes (12/16)
- Scored 10 points in 11 minutes at Syracuse (1/2)
- Scored 10 points with five rebounds and six blocked shots in ACC Tournament game against Wake Forest (3/2)
- Played her senior season at Blair Academy (N.J.), averaging 14.0 points per game
- Mid-Atlantic Prep League First-Team All-League
- NJISAA First-Team All-Prep
- As a junior at Nuemann Goretti High in Philadelphia, Pa., won the national title with the team going 30-0 and finishing as the top-ranked high school team in the country
- Rated as the No. 87 overall prospect and No. 14 at her position by ProspectNation and No. 15 among all 2016-17 centers by ESPN HoopGurlz
- Played on the Nigerian U16 National Team
- Daughter of Wemimo and Moses Aiyeotan
- Has a older brother, Remi, and a younger brother, Segun
- Undeclared major
AIYEOTAN'S CAREER STATS
Williams Excited About Opportunity at UVAGeneral Release10/22/17The next athletics director at UVA will be Carla Williams, who's been a student--athlete, coach and an administrator at the University of Georgia.'Hoos Take Step Back in One-Sided LossFootball10/21/17For Virginia, which lost 41-10 to visiting Boston College on Saturday, the next opportunity to become bowl-eligible comes next weekend at Pitt.Green Adjusting to New SurroundingsWrestling10/20/17A transfer from Boise State, which dropped its wrestling program last spring, Fred Green is a candidate to start at 157 pounds for Virginia.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
ACC Women’s Basketball Preseason Poll Announced
W. Basketball | 10/19/2017
The Virginia women’s basketball team has been predicted to finish sixth in the official...
New Scott Stadium & JPJA Bag Policy and Entry Procedures...
W. Basketball | 9/28/2017
Virginia Athletics announced changes to the bag policy and entrance procedures for home football ...
ACC Releases Virginia's 2017-18 Women's Basketball Schedule
W. Basketball | 9/14/2017
The Atlantic Coast Conference announced the 2017-18 women's basketball schedule. Virginia will...
Jeff White: Aiyeotan Settling Into Comfort Zone
W. Basketball | 9/4/2017
A 6-9 sophomore from Nigeria, Felicia Aiyeotan is expected to play a larger role for UVA in 2017-...
Willoughby Appointed to NCAA Women’s Basketball...
W. Basketball | 8/18/2017
Virginia women’s basketball sophomore Jocelyn Willoughby has been appointed as a non-voting...
Scrimmages in Costa Rica
W. Basketball | 8/6/2017
The Cavaliers are playing three scrimmages in Costa Rica on their foreign tour.
Jeff White: Adventure in Central America Awaits 'Hoos
W. Basketball | 07/31/2017
The UVA women's basketball team leaves this weekend for a tour that will include three games in...
Women’s Basketball Adds Amandine Toi
W. Basketball | 07/11/2017
Amandine Toi, a member of France's U-19 Junior National Team, will join the Cavaliers as a...
- Online Stores