- Appeared in all 33 games, averaging 4.6 points and 3.7 rebounds per game
- Ranked third in the ACC in blocked shots (54, 1.64 per game)
- Her 54 blocked shots ranks seventh in the Virginia record book for blocked shots in a single season.
- Made her collegiate debut in season-opener against Middle Tennessee, scoring four points with four blocks in four minutes (11/11)
- Came off the bench to log a double-double with 23 points and 12 rebounds in 22 minutes against Coppin State (11/13)
- Made her first seven field goal attempts against UIC, going 8-of-9 overall for 16 points in 16 minutes (12/16)
- Scored 10 points in 11 minutes at Syracuse (1/2)
- Scored 10 points with five rebounds and six blocked shots in ACC Tournament game against Wake Forest (3/2)
- Played her senior season at Blair Academy (N.J.), averaging 14.0 points per game
- Mid-Atlantic Prep League First-Team All-League
- NJISAA First-Team All-Prep
- As a junior at Nuemann Goretti High in Philadelphia, Pa., won the national title with the team going 30-0 and finishing as the top-ranked high school team in the country
- Rated as the No. 87 overall prospect and No. 14 at her position by ProspectNation and No. 15 among all 2016-17 centers by ESPN HoopGurlz
- Played on the Nigerian U16 National Team
- Daughter of Wemimo and Moses Aiyeotan
- Has a older brother, Remi, and a younger brother, Segun
- Undeclared major
AIYEOTAN'S CAREER STATS
Cavaliers Keep Rolling at JPJMen's Basketball1/15/18No. 3 Virginia remained atop the ACC standings with a 68-51 victory over NC State at John Paul Jones Arena on Sunday night.Singh Back in Familiar SurroundingsMen's Tennis1/12/18Former UVA tennis star Sanam Singh is back at his alma mater as the volunteer assistant coach in the men's program.Hayes Making Immediate ImpactWrestling1/10/18Redshirt freshman Louie Hayes is ranked No. 13 nationally at 125 pounds for Virginia, which competes at the Virginia Duals this weekend in Hampton.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
HOOS LIFE: Felicia Aiyeotan - Reaching Higher
W. Basketball | 1/17/2018
Sophomore center Felicia Aiyeotan worked hard in the offseason and is finding her confidence on...
Virginia Falls 55-48 at No. 16 Duke
W. Basketball | 1/14/2018
The Cavaliers had their eight-game win streak snapped as they suffered their first ACC loss,...
Virginia Plays at No. 16 Duke on Sunday
W. Basketball | 1/13/2018
The Cavaliers takes an eight-game win streak on the road to face Duke on Sunday at 3 p.m. in a...
Virginia Wins 68-57 at Boston College
W. Basketball | 1/11/2018
The Cavaliers won their eighth straight game and improved to 5-0 in the ACC with a 68-57 road win...
Virginia Plays at Boston College on Thursday
W. Basketball | 1/10/2018
The Virginia women's basketball team takes a seven-game win streak on the road to face Boston...
Inside Virginia Women’s Basketball Begins January 15
W. Basketball | 1/10/2018
The Inside Virginia Women's Basketball radio show will return on Monday, January 15 at 6 p.m. on ...
Hoos Life: Dominique Toussaint - Sawing Through the Competition
W. Basketball | 01/10/2018
An All-ACC Freshman Team selection last season, Dominique Toussaint has picked right back up...
Inside Virginia Women’s Basketball Returns Tonight
W. Basketball | 01/15/2018
Inside Virginia Women's Basketball airs tonight from 6:06-7 p.m. on 98.9-FM/1070-AM WINA. Tim...
- Online Stores