- Started the game at Dayton (11/19); made her second start of the season at Virginia Tech (2/11)
- Had five assists and six rebounds in the win over North Carolina (1/25) and followed with a five-rebound performance in 11 minutes on the floor at Georgia Tech (1/28)
- Moved into the starting lineup for the final nine games of the season
- In her freshman season, appeared in 32 games with nine starts, averaging 2.4 points and 2.6 rebounds per game
- Made her collegiate debut in the season-opener against Middle Tennessee, scoring four points with four rebounds in 11 minutes
- Had a game-high six rebounds in 13 minutes against Rutgers (11/20)
- Made her first career start against Wake Forest (2/12)
- Had a team-high eight rebounds in the upset win over No. 4 FSU (2/16)
- Named Sportswoman of the Year, the most prestigious award in Luxembourg, for her performance in the 2014-15 season
- Helped lead her Amicale Steinsel team to the 2016 National Championship of Luxembourg
- Voted to the 2016 Luxembourgish League All-Star Game roster
- Was named the Eurobasket.com Player of the Week (Nov. 9, 2015) after scoring 21 points with nine rebounds and four assists in a victory over Sparta
- A three-time MVP of the U16 and U18 divisions, she helped her team win the Luxembourg Cup in 2014 and guided them to second place finishes in the U14, U16 and U18 championships.
- Daughter of Przemyslaw and Kerstin Jablonowski
- Has a younger brother, Jan
- Is fluent in English, German, French and Luxembourgish
- Undeclared major
JABLONOWSKI'S CAREER STATS
'Hoos Look To Take Next Step in NCAA TourneyWomen's Basketball3/18/18A win Sunday night over second-seeded South Carolina would send 10th-seeded Virginia to the NCAA tournament's Sweet Sixteen for the first time since 2000.End Comes Too Soon for No. 1 CavaliersMen's Basketball3/17/18In the NCAA tournament's first round, No. 1 seed Virginia lost 74-54 to No. 16 seed UMBC in a South Region game in Charlotte, N.C.No. 1 'Hoos Ready to Roll in CharlotteMen's Basketball3/15/18At approximately 9:20 p.m. Friday, in a South Region game, No. 1 seed UVA (31-2) meets No. 16 seed UMBC (24-10) in the NCAA tournament's first round.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia's Season Ends in NCAA Second Round
W. Basketball | 3/18/2018
The Cavaliers fell 66-56 at South Carolina on Sunday. Dominique Toussaint and J'Kyra Brown each...
Jeff White: 'Hoos Look To Take Next Step in NCAA Tourney
W. Basketball | 3/18/2018
A win Sunday night over second-seeded South Carolina would send 10th-seeded Virginia to the Sweet...
Virginia Faces South Carolina in NCAA Second Round
W. Basketball | 3/17/2018
The No. 10 seed Virginia will play at No. 2 seed South Carolina on Sunday, March 18 at 9 p.m. in ...
No. 10 seed Virginia Upsets No. 7 seed Cal, 68-62
W. Basketball | 3/16/2018
The Cavaliers advanced to the second round of the NCAA Tournament after downing the Bears, 68-62
Virginia Faces Cal on Friday in NCAA Tournament
W. Basketball | 3/14/2018
Virginia will face California on Friday, March 16 at 5 p.m. in an NCAA Women's Basktball...
Jeff White: 'Hoos Ecstatic To Be Dancing Again
W. Basketball | 3/13/2018
In its first NCAA appearance since 2010, Virginia (18-13) will meet Cal (21-10) in the first...
Virginia Earns At-Large Bid to the NCAA Tournament
W. Basketball | 03/12/2018
The 10-seed Cavaliers will take on 7-seed California on Friday, March 16 at 5 p.m. in Columbia, S.C.
No. 5 Notre Dame beats Virginia 83-47 in ACC quarterfinals
W. Basketball | 03/02/2018
The Virginia women's basketball team fell in the quarterfinals of the ACC Tournament to Notre...
- Online Stores