- Appeared in all 33 games with two starts
- Averaged 2.3 points and 2.9 rebounds per game, shooting 42.7 percent
- Started the game at Dayton (11/19); made her second start of the season at Virginia Tech (2/11)
- Had five assists and six rebounds in the win over North Carolina (1/25) and followed with a five-rebound performance in 11 minutes on the floor at Georgia Tech (1/28)
- Moved into the starting lineup for the final nine games of the season
- In her freshman season, appeared in 32 games with nine starts, averaging 2.4 points and 2.6 rebounds per game
- Made her collegiate debut in the season-opener against Middle Tennessee, scoring four points with four rebounds in 11 minutes
- Had a game-high six rebounds in 13 minutes against Rutgers (11/20)
- Made her first career start against Wake Forest (2/12)
- Had a team-high eight rebounds in the upset win over No. 4 FSU (2/16)
- Named Sportswoman of the Year, the most prestigious award in Luxembourg, for her performance in the 2014-15 season
- Helped lead her Amicale Steinsel team to the 2016 National Championship of Luxembourg
- Voted to the 2016 Luxembourgish League All-Star Game roster
- Was named the Eurobasket.com Player of the Week (Nov. 9, 2015) after scoring 21 points with nine rebounds and four assists in a victory over Sparta
- A three-time MVP of the U16 and U18 divisions, she helped her team win the Luxembourg Cup in 2014 and guided them to second place finishes in the U14, U16 and U18 championships.
- Daughter of Przemyslaw and Kerstin Jablonowski
- Has a younger brother, Jan
- Is fluent in English, German, French and Luxembourgish
- Undeclared major
JABLONOWSKI'S CAREER STATS
Thompson Starts Laying GroundworkWomen's Basketball6/20/18Summer practice started Wednesday morning for the Virginia women's basketball team, which has a new head coach, Tina Thompson.Huff Looking to Make Up for Lost TimeMen's Basketball6/19/18A 7-1 forward from Durham, N.C., Jay Huff hopes to carve out a role in Virginia's frontcourt as a redshirt sophomore in 2018-19.Nus Traveling Road to RecoveryMen's Soccer6/18/18Rising senior Sergi Nus, an All-ACC defender who's recovering from a torn ACL, expects to be ready for Virginia's opener in August.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Jeff White: Thompson Starts Laying Groundwork
W. Basketball | 6/20/2018
Summer practice started Wednesday at John Paul Jones Arena for the Cavaliers and their new head...
Virginia to Face Michigan State in ACC/Big Ten Challenge
W. Basketball | 6/11/2018
Virginia women's basketball to play Michigan State for just the second time as part of the 2018...
Thompson Inducted into Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame
W. Basketball | 6/10/2018
Virginia head women’s basketball coach Tina Thompson was inducted into the Women’s...
Jeff White: Thompson Hits Ground Running
W. Basketball | 5/30/2018
Tina Thompson, who had a Hall of Fame playing career, took over last month as head women's...
Seven Teams Earn NCAA APP Public Recognition
W. Basketball | 5/16/2018
Virginia Athletics had seven teams earn Public Recognition for academic excellence after scoring ...
Jeff White: Thompson Ready To Lead From Front
W. Basketball | 4/18/2018
The mood was celebratory Wednesday afternoon at JPJ, where Tina Thompson was introduced as the...
Tina Thompson Introductory Press Conference
W. Basketball | 04/18/2018
Hear from Virginia head coach Tina Thompson in her introductory press conference.
Jeff White: Thompson Era Begins for Cavaliers
W. Basketball | 04/18/2018
Tina Thompson will be introduced as UVA's head women's basketball coach Wednesday afternoon at...
- Online Stores