• Played in 14 matches
• Scored a goal with two draw controls in win over William & Mary (3/2/17)
• Had three ground balls and a caused turnover in win at JMU (3/22/17)
• Played in 11 games
• Scored first career goal against William & Mary (3/2) and finished with a career-high two goals in the game
• Added a ground ball, draw control and caused turnover against the Tribe
• Scored two goals at Loyola Maryland (3/9)
• Had a career-high two draw controls at Notre Dame (3/19)
• ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Appeared in three games
• Picked up a ground ball and caused a turnover in the NCAA Tournament first-round victory over Winthrop
• Ranked by Inside Lacrosse as the No. 21 overall player in the 2015 freshman class
• 2014 UnderArmour All-American
• 2012 and 2013 Underclass All American, New Jersey
• Two-time All-County and All-League First Team in lacrosse (2013-14)
• The Trentonian 2014 NJ Prep Lacrosse Player of the Year
• 2014 Recipient of the Winer Cup, an honor recognizing The Peddie School's top scholar-athlete
• Was also the four-year starting goalie for The Peddie School soccer team
• Two-time All-County and All-League First Team in soccer (2012-13)
• Competed at the 2011 US Youth Soccer National Championships
• The goalie coach of her club soccer team was UVa alum and Hermann Award winner Tony Meola
• Daughter of Etta and Chris Kelly
• Has an older sister, Laura, and an older brother, Chris
• Her father, Chris Kelly, played football at Yale, winning the Ivy League Championship in 1977 and 1979
• Taught lacrosse to inner city girls at Sisters Academy in Asbury Park, N.J. during the summer of 2013
Williams Excited About Opportunity at UVAGeneral Release10/22/17The next athletics director at UVA will be Carla Williams, who's been a student--athlete, coach and an administrator at the University of Georgia.'Hoos Take Step Back in One-Sided LossFootball10/21/17For Virginia, which lost 41-10 to visiting Boston College on Saturday, the next opportunity to become bowl-eligible comes next weekend at Pitt.Green Adjusting to New SurroundingsWrestling10/20/17A transfer from Boise State, which dropped its wrestling program last spring, Fred Green is a candidate to start at 157 pounds for Virginia.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Women’s Lacrosse Announces 2018 Team Captains
W. Lacrosse | 10/12/2017
Kasey Behr, Maggie Jackson, Daniela Kelly and Rachel Vander Kolk have been named Virginia women's...
Virginia Announces Fall Schedule
W. Lacrosse | 9/25/2017
The Virginia women’s lacrosse team announced its fall scrimmage schedule that will feature ...
Three Cavaliers Selected in Professional Lacrosse League Draft
W. Lacrosse | 8/24/2017
Three former Virginia women’s lacrosse players were selected in the Women’s...
Virginia Women's Lacrosse Earns IWLCA Academic Honors
W. Lacrosse | 7/26/2017
Katherine Rueger and Rachel Vander Kolk were named to the IWLCA Academic Honor Roll, while...
Four Players Named to ACC All-Academic Team
W. Lacrosse | 6/27/2017
Virginia had four players named to the 2017 ACC Women’s Lacrosse All-Academic Team.
Maggie Jackson Named VaSID Player of the Year
W. Lacrosse | 6/19/2017
Sophomore Maggie Jackson was named the Virginia Sports Information Director’s Women’s...
Jeff White: Catching Up With Cherie Greer Brown
W. Lacrosse | 06/19/2017
A 1994 graduate of UVA, where she was a three-time All-American, the former Cherie Greer ranks...
Robyn Nye Inducted into US Lacrosse National Hall of Fame
W. Lacrosse | 05/23/2017
Former Virginia women’s lacrosse All-American Robyn Nye Wood selected to US Lacrosse...
- Online Stores