Four Cavaliers score hat tricks in the win
Casey Bocklet scored four goals with three assists
Casey Bocklet scored five goals with three assists
A 7-1 Virginia run gives the Cavaliers the road victory
Four Cavaliers score hat tricks in the victory
• IWLCA All-American Third Team
• IWLCA All-South Region First Team
• All-ACC Second Team
• VaSID First Team
• Fourth on the team with 34 goals this season
• Scored multiple goals in 10 games, with five of those being hat tricks
• Scored a season-high four goals with an assist at Syracuse (3/5/17)
• Scored two of UVA’s final three goals, including the game-winner in overtime, to defeat Louisville in the ACC Quarterfinal (4/27/17)
• Second on the team with 39 draw controls, serving as primary draw specialist
• Tied for third with 24 caused turnovers and is fifth with 34 ground balls
• Had career-high seven ground balls and fived caused turnovers in win over William & Mary (3/2/17)
• IWLCA All-South Region Second Team
• All-ACC Second Team
• VaSID All-State First Team
• Ranked third in the ACC with 5.78 shots per game and seventh with 2.11 goals per game
• Led team with 38 goals on the season
• Tied for the team-high with 41 points (38 goals, 3 assists)
• Scored multiple goals in 13 games
• Had a career-high four goals in the win over No. 10 Boston College
• Second on the team with 36 draw controls
• Tallied a career-high five draws against Richmond (2/24) and North Carolina (3/12)
• Appeared in 18 games
• Made her collegiate debut at Richmond, scoring a goal in her first game
• Fifth on the team in points (31) and goals (26)
• Four hat tricks including scoring three goals with an assist in the NCAA Tournament First Round win over Winthrop
• Credited with the game-winning goal vs Winthrop
• Had a season-high five points on four goals with an assist against Princeton
• Had four ground balls with two caused turnovers in the ACC Tournament game against Notre Dame
• The top-ranked recruit in the Cavaliers' incoming class, rated as the No. 16 incoming freshman by Inside Lacrosse
• Played four years of varsity lacrosse at St. Anthony's High School, winning four-straight CHSAA championships and was named the MVP of the championship her senior season
• Two-time US Lacrosse High School All-American
• 2014 Under Armour All America North Team
• 2012-13 Under Armour All America Long Island Team
• 2014 Athlete of the Year for St. Anthony's HS her senior year after being named the 2011 Rookie of the Year as a freshman
• Parents are Jennifer Behr and Frank Behr
• Has an older brother, Kevin, and two older sisters, Katie and Kristy
• Sister, Kristy, was a gymnast at Rutgers
• Brother, Kevin, played lacrosse at Hamilton for two years
• Her major is Nursing
Salt Evolving Into Pivotal PresenceMen's Basketball10/17/17A redshirt junior from New Zealand, 6-11 center Jack Salt has grown into a team leader for UVA, which has made four straight NCAA tournament appearances.Cavalier Men's Basketball NotebookMen's Basketball10/16/17The season starts Nov. 10 for the Cavaliers, whose third annual Pepsi Blue-White scrimmage is Sunday afternoon at JPJ.Resilient 'Hoos Keep Finding Ways to WinFootball10/14/17With a 20-14 victory Saturday over North Carolina at Kenan Stadium, Virginia stretched its winning streak to four games.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Women’s Lacrosse Announces 2018 Team Captains
W. Lacrosse | 10/12/2017
Kasey Behr, Maggie Jackson, Daniela Kelly and Rachel Vander Kolk have been named Virginia women's...
Virginia Announces Fall Schedule
W. Lacrosse | 9/25/2017
The Virginia women’s lacrosse team announced its fall scrimmage schedule that will feature ...
Three Cavaliers Selected in Professional Lacrosse League Draft
W. Lacrosse | 8/24/2017
Three former Virginia women’s lacrosse players were selected in the Women’s...
Virginia Women's Lacrosse Earns IWLCA Academic Honors
W. Lacrosse | 7/26/2017
Katherine Rueger and Rachel Vander Kolk were named to the IWLCA Academic Honor Roll, while...
Four Players Named to ACC All-Academic Team
W. Lacrosse | 6/27/2017
Virginia had four players named to the 2017 ACC Women’s Lacrosse All-Academic Team.
Maggie Jackson Named VaSID Player of the Year
W. Lacrosse | 6/19/2017
Sophomore Maggie Jackson was named the Virginia Sports Information Director’s Women’s...
Jeff White: Catching Up With Cherie Greer Brown
W. Lacrosse | 06/19/2017
A 1994 graduate of UVA, where she was a three-time All-American, the former Cherie Greer ranks...
Robyn Nye Inducted into US Lacrosse National Hall of Fame
W. Lacrosse | 05/23/2017
Former Virginia women’s lacrosse All-American Robyn Nye Wood selected to US Lacrosse...
- Online Stores