• Appeared in 18 games with two starts
• Finished with 11 goals, with multiple goals in three contests
• Had nine ground balls, three draw controls and five caused turnovers
• Scored career-high three goals against North Carolina (3/11/17)
• Appeared in 17 games
• Scored six goals and added one assist
• Had seven ground balls, six draw controls and two caused turnovers
• Scored first career goal against William & Mary
• Recorded a career-high two ground balls against Penn State
• Appeared in three games, making her collegiate debut against Harvard
• Picked up a ground ball and caused a turnover in both the William & Mary and Virginia Tech games
• 2014 US Lacrosse First Team All-American
• 2013 US Lacrosse All-American
• Two-time US Lacrosse Academic All-American
• 2013 Eastern Shore Independent Athletic Conference Player of the Year in both lacrosse and soccer
• Daily Times 2013 Athlete of the Year
• Led Worcester Prep in goals and draw controls all four seasons
• Four-time All-Conference First Team in lacrosse
• Four-time All-Conference honoree in soccer
• National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) Senior Excellence Award!
• Also played basketball, earning All-Conference honors as a senior
• Parents are Joanie and Iggy DiNardo
• Has an older brother, Greg, who played soccer at Loyola (Md.)
• Older sister, Madeline, ran cross country at Wake Forest
• Father, Iggy, played tennis at Georgetown while her mother, Joanie, played lacrosse at Salisbury University
Williams Excited About Opportunity at UVAGeneral Release10/22/17The next athletics director at UVA will be Carla Williams, who's been a student--athlete, coach and an administrator at the University of Georgia.'Hoos Take Step Back in One-Sided LossFootball10/21/17For Virginia, which lost 41-10 to visiting Boston College on Saturday, the next opportunity to become bowl-eligible comes next weekend at Pitt.Green Adjusting to New SurroundingsWrestling10/20/17A transfer from Boise State, which dropped its wrestling program last spring, Fred Green is a candidate to start at 157 pounds for Virginia.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Women’s Lacrosse Announces 2018 Team Captains
W. Lacrosse | 10/12/2017
Kasey Behr, Maggie Jackson, Daniela Kelly and Rachel Vander Kolk have been named Virginia women's...
Virginia Announces Fall Schedule
W. Lacrosse | 9/25/2017
The Virginia women’s lacrosse team announced its fall scrimmage schedule that will feature ...
Three Cavaliers Selected in Professional Lacrosse League Draft
W. Lacrosse | 8/24/2017
Three former Virginia women’s lacrosse players were selected in the Women’s...
Virginia Women's Lacrosse Earns IWLCA Academic Honors
W. Lacrosse | 7/26/2017
Katherine Rueger and Rachel Vander Kolk were named to the IWLCA Academic Honor Roll, while...
Four Players Named to ACC All-Academic Team
W. Lacrosse | 6/27/2017
Virginia had four players named to the 2017 ACC Women’s Lacrosse All-Academic Team.
Maggie Jackson Named VaSID Player of the Year
W. Lacrosse | 6/19/2017
Sophomore Maggie Jackson was named the Virginia Sports Information Director’s Women’s...
Jeff White: Catching Up With Cherie Greer Brown
W. Lacrosse | 06/19/2017
A 1994 graduate of UVA, where she was a three-time All-American, the former Cherie Greer ranks...
Robyn Nye Inducted into US Lacrosse National Hall of Fame
W. Lacrosse | 05/23/2017
Former Virginia women’s lacrosse All-American Robyn Nye Wood selected to US Lacrosse...
- Online Stores