Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Seniors score 14 of Virginia's 17 goals on Senior Night
Casey Bocklet scored four goals with three assists
Casey Bocklet scored five goals with three assists
Four Cavaliers score hat tricks in the victory
Women's Lacrosse NCAA vs. Princeton (by Matt Riley)
Women's Lacrosse at Duke (by Matt Riley)
• IWLCA All-South Region Second Team
• All-ACC Second Team
• VaSID All-State First Team
• Started all 18 games
• Led team with 22 caused turnovers
• Second on the team with 35 ground balls
• Finished with 10 goals, 16 assists to total 26 points
• Scored a season-high two goals against Johns Hopkins (5/13) in the NCAA first round
• Tallied a career-high four caused turnovers at Notre Dame (3/19)
• Picked up a career-best four ground balls against Richmond (2/24) and Louisville (4/16)
• Had three or more ground balls in seven games
• ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Started all 19 games
• 26 points with 17 goals and 9 assists
• 24 ground balls, 15 draw controls and 8 caused turnovers
• Scored hat tricks at Richmond and William & Mary
• Scored the game-winner against Harvard and against Louisville
• Picked up three ground balls at Syracuse, at William & Mary and in the regular-season contest against Notre Dame
• Appeared in all 21 games with 17 starts
• 26 points with 16 goals and 10 assists
• 27 ground balls, 18 draw controls and 11 caused turnovers
• Scored her first collegiate goal on Feb. 18 against Richmond, also getting her first collegiate assist in the same game
• Six multi-goal performances, but is still seeking her first career hat trick
• Contributed four points with two goals and two assists against American (April 1)
• Had a four-game goal-scoring streak snapped against Notre Dame, but had an assist in that contest. Also picked up a career-best four ground balls
• Won a career-high five draw controls in the victory at Virginia Tech
• Scored two goals with an assist in the NCAA Tournament Semifinals victory over North Carolina
• Forced a turnover and picked up the ensuing ground ball in the final 30 seconds of the North Carolina game, helping to cement the Cavalier victory
• Made her first career appearance against William & Mary
• Played in three games including at Old Dominion and at American
• Played four seasons of varsity lacrosse, soccer, and basketball at Glen Ridge High School
• 2012 US Lacrosse All-American in lacrosse
• 2012 first team All-State, 2011 second team All-State
• Led her high school team in assists and draw controls all four years
• As a soccer player earned All-County and All-Conference honors as well as being named the 2011 NNJ Midfielder of the Year
• In basketball, earned All-County and All-Conference honors
• Daughter of Thomas and Monica Alati
• Youngest of four siblings with two older sisters, Aimee and Ali, and an older brother, Thomas
• Father, Thomas, played lacrosse at Maryland and Kutztown University
• Sister, Ali, played lacrosse at Townsend; brother, Thomas, played lacrosse at the University of Scranton
• Was a member of the National Art Honor Society while at GRHS
• Her major is History
Cook Ready To Make Up For Lost TimeFootball3/27/17After missing last season with a heart condition, UVA outside linebacker Malcolm Cook has been cleared to play again.Offensive Line Looking to Raise Its GameFootball3/24/17Guard Jack McDonald and tackle Jack English are the returning starters on the offensive line for Virginia, which starts spring practice Tuesday.Weber Hitting Right Notes on DiamondBaseball3/23/17Sophomore Andy Weber starts at second base for No. 16 Virginia, which hosts ACC rival Duke this weekend at Davenport Field.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
No. 15 Virginia and Oregon Meet Wednesday Night
W. Lacrosse | 3/28/2017
The No. 15 Virginia women’s lacrosse team (6-4) hosts Oregon (7-4) on Wednesday (March 29) ...
Besser Dyson Named ACC Offensive Player of the Week
W. Lacrosse | 3/28/2017
Senior Besser Dyson (Alexandria, Va.) was named the Atlantic Coast Conference Offensive Player of...
Big First Half Lifts No. 19 Virginia to 18-5 Win over No. 17...
W. Lacrosse | 3/25/2017
The No. 19 Virginia women’s lacrosse team (6-4, 2-2 ACC) extended its win-streak to four...
No. 19 Virginia Hosts No. 17 Duke Saturday
W. Lacrosse | 3/24/2017
The No. 19 Virginia women’s lacrosse team (5-4, 1-2 ACC) is back home to host No. 17 Duke (...
No. 19 Virginia Tops James Madison 9-6
W. Lacrosse | 3/22/2017
The No. 19 Virginia women’s lacrosse team (5-4) claimed a 9-6 victory at James Madison (6-4...
No. 19 Virginia Travels to James Madison Wednesday
W. Lacrosse | 3/21/2017
The No. 19 Virginia women’s lacrosse team (4-4) heads to Harrisonburg, Va., to take on...
Kelly Reese, Maggie Jackson Earn ACC Weekly Honors
W. Lacrosse | 03/21/2017
Senior Kelly Reese (Severna Park, Md.) and sophomore Maggie Jackson (Alexandria, Va.) earned...
Virginia Cruises to 15-5 Victory Over No. 10 Notre Dame
W. Lacrosse | 03/18/2017
The Virginia women’s lacrosse team won its ACC home opener 15-5 over No. 10 Notre Dame on...
- Online Stores