Cavaliers open 2016 season by winning 11 of 12 races on first day in Tennessee
Women's eight, four and pair featuring Cavalier rowers all earn gold
Five Cavaliers to compete for U.S., one for Canada
Cavaliers claim ninth NCAA boat championship in program history
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four will compete for national titles Sunday
• Member of the Varsity Eight that won the Princeton Chase
• Member of the Varsity Eight that finished with the third-best collegiate time at the Head of the Charles
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Stroke seat of the Second Varsity Eight that placed 12th overall at the NCAA Championships
• Stroke seat of ACC Champion 2V8
• Rowed with V8 at the Windermere Cup
• Selected to represent Canada in the women's quad at the World Under-23 Championships
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that defeated Michigan at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Stroke seat of the Third Varsity Eight that swept three races at the Oak Ridge Cardinal Invite
• Rowed with the Novice Eight that placed third at the Rivanna Romp
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Member of the 2013 Canadian Junior National Team
• Rowed with Canadian 4- at the 2013 World Junior Championships and placed eighth
• Selected to Team BC at 2012 Canadian National Rowing Championships
• Winner of 8+ and 4- at 2012 CanAmMex Regatta for Canada
• First place in Junior A Women's 2- at 2012 British Columbia Championships
• Third place in Under-23 Women's 2- at 2012 British Columbia Championships
• Also played volleyballl, basketball and field hockey at Claremont
• Named the Claremont Female Athlete of the Year for her grade in 2011 and 2012
• Graduated with Distinction from Claremont
• Daughter of Jill and Jamie Zwicker
• Has a younger sister, Becca
• Rowed for Victoria City Rowing Club under Albert Van Schothorst
'Hoos Learn Painful Lessons in LossMen's Basketball12/3/16No. 6 Virginia's 24-game winning streak at John Paul Jones Arena ended Saturday with a 66-57 loss to No. 25 West Virginia.Soccer Teams Turn Attention to 2017Men's Soccer12/2/16The Virginia men's and women's soccer teams are fixtures in their respective NCAA tournaments, and 2017 should bring more success for both.Home-Court Advantage Proves Pivotal AgainMen's Basketball12/1/16No. 6 Virginia, which hosts No. 25 West Virginia on Saturday afternoon, has won 24 straight games at John Paul Jones Arena.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Takes Both Races at Rivanna Romp
W. Rowing | 11/13/2016
The Virginia rowing team concluded its fall season with a pair of victories at the Rivanna Romp...
Cavaliers Host Rivanna Romp on Sunday
W. Rowing | 11/11/2016
The Virginia rowing team concludes its 2016 fall schedule on Sunday morning (Nov. 13) by hosting ...
Virginia Places Second at Princeton Chase
W. Rowing | 10/30/2016
Brown won the Varsity Eight race with a time of 14:14.672 to defeat runner-up Virginia who came...
Princeton Chase Next For UVA Rowing
W. Rowing | 10/28/2016
The Virginia rowing team travels to Princeton, N.J., to compete in the Princeton Chase on Sunday ...
V8 Places Fourth Among Collegiate Boats at HOCR
W. Rowing | 10/23/2016
Virginia’s Varsity Eight finished fourth among collegiate boats in the Championship Eights ...
UVA Opens Fall Season at the Head of the Charles
W. Rowing | 10/21/2016
The 52nd edition of the Head of the Charles will feature 2,260 crews and 10,600 athletes...
UVA Rowing Announces Captains
W. Rowing | 09/29/2016
Seniors Ellen Pate, Georgia Ratcliff and Grace Tuttle (Vienna, Va.) have been named tri-captains ...
Trio of Cavaliers Earn Gold at World U-23 Championships
W. Rowing | 08/27/2016
Virginia seniors Erin Briggs, Colette Lucas-Conwell and Georgia Ratcliff earned gold medals at...
- Online Stores