Cavaliers open 2016 season by winning 11 of 12 races on first day in Tennessee
Women's eight, four and pair featuring Cavalier rowers all earn gold
Five Cavaliers to compete for U.S., one for Canada
Cavaliers claim ninth NCAA boat championship in program history
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four will compete for national titles Sunday
• Member of the Second Varsity Eight that placed 12th at the NCAA Championships
• Stroke of the Second Varsity Eight that place second at the ACC Championship
• Earned the Craig Fielder Memorial Award for overcoming adversity
• ACC Top VI Award recipient
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Member of the Varsity Eight that won the Princeton Chase
• Member of the Varsity Eight that finished with the third-best collegiate time at the Head of the Charles
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Stroke seat of the Second Varsity Eight that placed 12th overall at the NCAA Championships
• Stroke seat of ACC Champion 2V8
• Rowed with V8 at the Windermere Cup
• Selected to represent Canada in the women's quad at the World Under-23 Championships
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that defeated Michigan at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Stroke seat of the Third Varsity Eight that swept three races at the Oak Ridge Cardinal Invite
• Rowed with the Novice Eight that placed third at the Rivanna Romp
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Member of the 2013 Canadian Junior National Team
• Rowed with Canadian 4- at the 2013 World Junior Championships and placed eighth
• Selected to Team BC at 2012 Canadian National Rowing Championships
• Winner of 8+ and 4- at 2012 CanAmMex Regatta for Canada
• First place in Junior A Women's 2- at 2012 British Columbia Championships
• Third place in Under-23 Women's 2- at 2012 British Columbia Championships
• Also played volleyballl, basketball and field hockey at Claremont
• Named the Claremont Female Athlete of the Year for her grade in 2011 and 2012
• Graduated with Distinction from Claremont
• Daughter of Jill and Jamie Zwicker
• Has a younger sister, Becca
• Rowed for Victoria City Rowing Club under Albert Van Schothorst
No. 1 Cavaliers Celebrate Latest FeatMen's Basketball2/24/18Three days after clinching the No. 1 seed in the ACC tournament, top-ranked Virginia secured the outright regular-season title with a win at Pitt.Cunningham Flying High With EaglesFootball2/23/18Former UVA offensive lineman Ian-Yates Cunningham is the Philadelphia Eagles' director of college scouting.No. 1 Cavaliers Reach Another MilestoneMen's Basketball2/22/18Top-ranked Virginia clinched the No. 1 seed in the ACC tournament Tuesday night with a hard-earned victory over Georgia Tech at John Paul Jones Arena.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Rowing Announces 2018 Schedule
W. Rowing | 1/23/2018
The eight-time defending Atlantic Coast Conference champions will compete in six regattas,...
UVA Wins Varsity Eight Race at Rivanna Romp
W. Rowing | 11/12/2017
The Virginia rowing team concluded its fall season with a win in the Varsity Eight race at the...
Cavaliers Host Rivanna Romp on Sunday
W. Rowing | 11/10/2017
The Virginia rowing team concludes its 2017 fall schedule on Sunday morning (Nov. 12) at the...
Sauer Adds Edwards to Coaching Staff
W. Rowing | 11/1/2017
Edwards arrives in Charlottesville after serving as an assistant coach at Rutgers for the past...
Virginia Places Third at Princeton Chase
W. Rowing | 10/29/2017
The Cavaliers’ Varsity Eight placed third, while UVA’s Second Varsity Eight finished ...
UVA Rowing Returns to Action at the Princeton Chase
W. Rowing | 10/27/2017
The Virginia rowing team travels to Princeton, N.J., on Sunday (Oct. 29) to compete in the...
UVA Alumni Sets Course Record at HOCR
W. Rowing | 10/22/2017
UVA’s Varsity Eight finished fourth among collegiate boats and ninth overall with a time of...
UVA Opens Fall Season at the Head of the Charles
W. Rowing | 10/20/2017
The 53rd edition of the Head of the Charles will feature 2,281 crews and 10,551 athletes...
- Online Stores