Women's eight, four and pair featuring Cavalier rowers all earn gold
Five Cavaliers to compete for U.S., one for Canada
Cavaliers claim ninth NCAA boat championship in program history
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four will compete for national titles Sunday
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four win heats
• Member of the Varsity Eight that won the Princeton Chase
• Member of the Varsity Eight that finished with the third-best collegiate time at the Head of the Charles
• Stroke seat of the Second Varsity Eight that placed 12th overall at the NCAA Championships
• Stroke seat of ACC Champion 2V8
• Rowed with V8 at the Windermere Cup
• Selected to represent Canada in the women's quad at the World Under-23 Championships
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that defeated Michigan at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Stroke seat of the Third Varsity Eight that swept three races at the Oak Ridge Cardinal Invite
• Rowed with the Novice Eight that placed third at the Rivanna Romp
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Member of the 2013 Canadian Junior National Team
• Rowed with Canadian 4- at the 2013 World Junior Championships and placed eighth
• Selected to Team BC at 2012 Canadian National Rowing Championships
• Winner of 8+ and 4- at 2012 CanAmMex Regatta for Canada
• First place in Junior A Women's 2- at 2012 British Columbia Championships
• Third place in Under-23 Women's 2- at 2012 British Columbia Championships
• Also played volleyballl, basketball and field hockey at Claremont
• Named the Claremont Female Athlete of the Year for her grade in 2011 and 2012
• Graduated with Distinction from Claremont
• Daughter of Jill and Jamie Zwicker
• Has a younger sister, Becca
• Rowed for Victoria City Rowing Club under Albert Van Schothorst
Even-Keeled Cavaliers Ready for RematchMen's Basketball2/9/16At 8 p.m. Tuesday, No. 7 Virginia meets ACC rival Virginia Tech at John Paul Jones Arena. The Hokies upset the Cavaliers last month in Blacksburg.Short-Handed Cavaliers' Struggles ContinueWomen's Basketball2/8/16Since losing All-ACC guard Faith Randolph, the Virginia women's basketball team has lost six of eight games. UVA hosts Syracuse on Thursday night.Selflessness Fuels Cavaliers' Latest TriumphMen's Basketball2/6/16Ninth-ranked Virginia totaled 17 assists in its 64-50 win over ACC rival Pittsburgh at the sold-out Petersen Events Center on Saturday afternoon.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Rowing Announces 2016 Schedule
W. Rowing | 11/17/2015
Virginia rowing head coach Kevin Sauer announced the Cavaliers' 2015 schedule on Tuesday (Nov. 17...
Virginia Wins Two Races at Rivanna Romp
W. Rowing | 11/15/2015
The Virginia rowing team concluded its fall season with a pair of victories at the Rivanna Romp...
Cavaliers Host Rivanna Romp on Sunday
W. Rowing | 11/13/2015
The Virginia rowing team concludes its 2015 fall schedule on Sunday morning (Nov. 15) by hosting ...
Virginia Wins Princeton Chase
W. Rowing | 11/1/2015
The Virginia rowing team captured the Princeton Chase on Sunday (Nov. 1) on Lake Carnegie. The...
Cavaliers Race at Princeton Chase on Sunday
W. Rowing | 10/30/2015
The Virginia rowing team travels to Princeton, N.J., to compete in the Princeton Chase on Sunday ...
Varsity Four Places Second Among Collegiate Boats at Head of...
W. Rowing | 10/18/2015
The Virginia rowing Varsity Four finished second among collegiate boats in the Championship Fours...
Virginia Begins Fall Season at the Head of The Charles on...
W. Rowing | 10/16/2015
The Virginia rowing team opens its fall season at the world’s largest regatta, the Head of ...
Casto and Dikkers Named Co-Captains For Virginia Rowing
W. Rowing | 10/01/2015
Seniors Sam Casto (Dallas, Texas) and Tessa Dikkers (Pelham, N.Y.) have been named co-captains...
- Online Stores