Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Cavaliers win six of seven races in afternoon session
Cavaliers place three in top four in the Varsity Eights race
Cavaliers host Rivanna Romp on Nov. 16
Cavaliers' next regatta is ACC Championships May 16-17 in Clemson, S.C.
• Part of the Fourth Varsity Eight at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Member of the 5V8 at the Princeton Chase and Rivanna Romp
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Part of the Fourth Varsity Eight at the UVa Invitational that defeated George Mason and Syracuse
• Rowed with the Third Varsity Eight at the Oak Ridge Cardinal Invite
• Part of Novice Eight that placed fourth at San Diego Crew Classic
• Member of Novice Eight that won Rivanna Romp
• Competed for New Canaan High School's rowing team and Maritime Rowing Club
• Finished 11th in the quad at Youth Nationals
• Won the 2011 Most Improved Award for Maritime Rowing Club
• Daughter of Catherine and Willing Biddle
• Coached by Yan Vengerovskly at New Canaan and Maritime RC
Successful Season Ends on Excruciating NoteMen's Basketball3/19/17Virginia's fourth consecutive appearance in the NCAA tournament ended with a 65-39 second-round loss to Florida in Orlando, Fla.'Hoos Hoping For Another Boost From ThompsonMen's Basketball3/18/17In his first start since Dec. 31, Darius Thompson played a team-high 34 minutes Thursday in Virginia's win over UNCW in the NCAA tournament's first round.Kraus Continues Family Tradition at UVAMen's Lacrosse3/17/17First there was Steve Kraus, and then Andy Kraus, and now Michael Kraus in the UVA lacrosse program. Michael, a freshman, is Virginia's second-leading scorer.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
UVA Wins Three Races at Oak Ridge Cardinal Invite
W. Rowing | 3/12/2017
The Virginia rowing team won three of six races on day two of the Oak Ridge Cardinal Invitational...
UVA Wins 11 of 12 Races at Oak Ridge Cardinal Invite
W. Rowing | 3/11/2017
The Virginia rowing team won 11 of 12 races to open the 2017 season at Oak Ridge Cardinal...
UVA Opens Spring Season at Oak Ridge Cardinal Invite
W. Rowing | 3/10/2017
The UVA rowing team opens the 2017 spring season on Saturday-Sunday (March 11-12) at the Oak...
Virginia Rowing Announces 2017 Schedule
W. Rowing | 1/26/2017
The seven-time defending Atlantic Coast Conference champions will compete in seven regattas,...
Virginia Takes Both Races at Rivanna Romp
W. Rowing | 11/13/2016
The Virginia rowing team concluded its fall season with a pair of victories at the Rivanna Romp...
Cavaliers Host Rivanna Romp on Sunday
W. Rowing | 11/11/2016
The Virginia rowing team concludes its 2016 fall schedule on Sunday morning (Nov. 13) by hosting ...
Virginia Places Second at Princeton Chase
W. Rowing | 10/30/2016
Brown won the Varsity Eight race with a time of 14:14.672 to defeat runner-up Virginia who came...
Princeton Chase Next For UVA Rowing
W. Rowing | 10/28/2016
The Virginia rowing team travels to Princeton, N.J., to compete in the Princeton Chase on Sunday ...
- Online Stores