Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Cavaliers win six of seven races in afternoon session
Cavaliers place three in top four in the Varsity Eights race
Cavaliers host Rivanna Romp on Nov. 16
Cavaliers' next regatta is ACC Championships May 16-17 in Clemson, S.C.
• Part of the Fourth Varsity Eight at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Member of the 5V8 at the Princeton Chase and Rivanna Romp
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Part of the Fourth Varsity Eight at the UVa Invitational that defeated George Mason and Syracuse
• Rowed with the Third Varsity Eight at the Oak Ridge Cardinal Invite
• Part of Novice Eight that placed fourth at San Diego Crew Classic
• Member of Novice Eight that won Rivanna Romp
• Competed for New Canaan High School's rowing team and Maritime Rowing Club
• Finished 11th in the quad at Youth Nationals
• Won the 2011 Most Improved Award for Maritime Rowing Club
• Daughter of Catherine and Willing Biddle
• Coached by Yan Vengerovskly at New Canaan and Maritime RC
Stearns Making Mark on UniversityWomen's Soccer8/25/16A four-year starter for the Virginia women's soccer team, Morgan Stearns hold the program record for career victories by a goalkeeper.Spanish Journey Strengthens Cavaliers' BondMen's Basketball8/20/16The Virginia men's basketball team made strides on and off the court during its 10-day tour of Spain this month.'Hoos Heading Home On High NoteMen's Basketball8/17/16On the final night of its 10-day tour of Spain, Virginia routed the Sant Julià All-Stars 85-49. Four players scored in double figures for the Cavaliers.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Rowing Names Pritzker and O’Brien as Assistant Coaches
W. Rowing | 8/16/2016
UVA Senior Associate Athletics Director and Chief Financial Officer Steve Pritzker and former UVA...
Janssen Earns Silver in Dutch Quad at Rio Olympics
W. Rowing | 8/11/2016
Former Virginia rowing standout Inge Janssen earned a silver medal in the women’s quadruple...
Cavalier Rowing Olympic Update
W. Rowing | 8/6/2016
Follow the results of the University of Virginia rowers at the 2016 Olympic Games.
Cavalier Olympic Central
W. Rowing | 8/6/2016
Follow updates on all of the Cavaliers competing in Rio in one convenient page.
Six Cavaliers To Compete at World Rowing Championships
W. Rowing | 8/5/2016
Six UVA rowers will compete at the 2016 World Rowing Championships on Aug. 21-28 at the Willem-Al...
Sauer Realizes Olympic Dream in Rio
W. Rowing | 8/1/2016
Sauer’s Olympic dream will be realized after 40 years when he coaches at the 2016 Olympic...
Former Cavalier Rowers Named to Olympic Rosters
W. Rowing | 07/05/2016
Former UVA rowers Grainger, Janssen, Roper, Miller (2011) and UVA two-sport athlete Meghan O̵...
Jeff White: O'Leary Takes Unusual Path to Olympics
W. Rowing | 06/27/2016
Meghan O'Leary, who played softball and volleyball at UVA, will represent the U.S. in rowing at...
- Online Stores