Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Cavaliers claim ninth NCAA boat championship in program history
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four will compete for national titles Sunday
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four win heats
Hoos Sweep All Five Races, Sauer Named Coach of the Year for 11th Time
• NCAA Champion in the Varsity Four
• ACC Champion in the V4
• All-ACC Second Team member
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Part of the ACC Champion Third Varsity Eight
• Member of the 3V8 that defeated Ohio State and Michigan at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Rowed with the Second Varsity Eight that placed 10th at the Head of the Charles
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that finished fourth at the San Diego Crew Classic
• Member of 2V8 that swept Oak Ridge Invitational
• Rowed with Varsity Eight that won Rivanna Romp
• Competed with second varsity eight at Rivanna Romp
• Also competed at Princeton Chase
• Rowed for Pacific Rowing Club for coaches Bob Maclean and Matt Lehrer
• Finished second in the pair at the 2010 Youth Nationals
• Member of the 2010 USRowing High Performance Team
McKee Thriving in New SurroundingsTrack & Field, Cross Country5/22/17A transfer from Kansas, Kelly McKee will compete in the triple jump this week at the NCAA East Regional meet in Lexington, Kentucky.Cavalier Men's Basketball NotebookMen's Basketball5/16/17The Cavaliers are heading into their ninth season under head coach Tony Bennett, who has led them to four straight NCAA tournaments.Cavaliers Surging Into Home StretchBaseball5/15/17With a 7-4 victory over Miami on Sunday at Davenport Field, No. 10 Virginia clinched its fifth straight ACC series win.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
2017 NCAA Rowing Championship Field Announced
W. Rowing | 5/16/2017
No. 11 Virginia is one of 22 schools selected for the 2017 NCAA Rowing Championship, the NCAA...
UVA Earns Eighth Straight ACC Rowing Championship
W. Rowing | 5/14/2017
No. 11 Virginia won four of five races to claim its eighth consecutive ACC Rowing championship...
No. 11 UVA Aims for Eighth Straight ACC Title on Sunday
W. Rowing | 5/12/2017
No. 11 Virginia seeks its eighth consecutive ACC title as the Cavaliers compete at the 18th...
Varsity Four Named ACC Crew of the Week
W. Rowing | 5/2/2017
Virginia’s Varsity Four was named ACC Crew of the Week, the league office announced on...
Jeff White: Perseverance Pays Off for Tuttle
W. Rowing | 5/1/2017
Now a leader on Virginia's rowing team, Grace Tuttle joined the program as a walk-on midway...
No. 3 Texas Takes Three of Four Races From No. 12 UVA
W. Rowing | 4/29/2017
No. 3 Texas won three of four races over No. 12 Virginia on Saturday (April 29) on the Rivanna...
No. 12 Cavaliers Host No. 3 Texas on Saturday
W. Rowing | 04/28/2017
he No. 12 Virginia rowing team concludes regular season action with a home regatta against No. 3 ...
No. 10 Cavaliers Place Fifth at Clemson Invite
W. Rowing | 04/23/2017
The No. 10 Virginia rowing team placed fifth overall at the two-day Clemson Invitational on...
- Online Stores