• Rowed for Mount Saint Joseph under head coach Michael McKenna from 2013-17
• Four-year letter winner in swimming at Mount Saint Joseph
• Captured 20 medals rowing for Mount Saint Joseph, including two golds in the Philadelphia City Championships (2016, 2017), two silvers in the USRowing Mid-Atlantic Youth Championships (2016, 2017), and a silver and two bronze in the Stotesbury Cup Regatta (2015, 2016, 2017)• Rowed in USRowing Youth National Championships in 2016 and 2017
• Rowed in Henley Women's Regatta in 2015
• Competed in the Head of the Charles Regatta three times
• Served as swimming team captain as a senior
• Medaled twice in conference championships and qualified for State District Championships three consecutive years for swimming
• Medaled six times at Country Club Association of Greater Philadelphia Championships, and was overall league champion in 50 yard breaststroke in 2016
• Finished in top three (19 & Under) three years in a row in the Stone Harbor Triathlon, including first in 2016
• Recipient of the 2017 Stephanie Arizin Christian Scholar Athlete Award, 2017 Pat McManus Memorial Leadership Award, and 2017 Scholastic Rowing Association of American Gold Scholarship
• Named to the National Honor Society and graduated with distinguished honors
• Daughter of David and Robin Comerford
• Born in Philadelphia, Pa
• Has an older sister, Julia, and two younger brothers, D.J. and Kevin
• Sister, Julia, rows for Fordham University
• Mother swam for Elizabethtown College from 1982-1986
• Served as a volunteer swim coach at North Hills Country Club from 2012-2015
• Served as a lector at Our Mother of Consolation Parish
• Served as a volunteer at Community Service Corps
• Enjoys going to the shore and baking
'Hoos Exit With Heads Held HighWomen's Basketball3/19/18In its first trip to the NCAA tourney since 2010, 10th-seeded Virginia went 1-1 in Columbia, S.C., defeating seventh-seeded Cal and losing to second-seeded South Carolina.'Hoos Look To Take Next Step in NCAA TourneyWomen's Basketball3/18/18A win Sunday night over second-seeded South Carolina would send 10th-seeded Virginia to the NCAA tournament's Sweet Sixteen for the first time since 2000.End Comes Too Soon for No. 1 CavaliersMen's Basketball3/17/18In the NCAA tournament's first round, No. 1 seed Virginia lost 74-54 to No. 16 seed UMBC in a South Region game in Charlotte, N.C.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
UVA Completes Racing Action at Oak Ridge Invite
W. Rowing | 3/18/2018
The Virginia rowing team completed racing action at the Oak Ridge Cardinal Invitational Sunday (M...
UVA Wins 10 of 12 Races at Oak Ridge Invite
W. Rowing | 3/17/2018
The Virginia rowing team won 10 of 12 races to open the 2018 season at the Oak Ridge Cardinal...
Cavaliers Open Spring Season at Oak Ridge Invite
W. Rowing | 3/16/2018
The Virginia rowing team opens the 2018 spring season on Saturday-Sunday (March 17-18) at the Oak...
Virginia Rowing Announces 2018 Schedule
W. Rowing | 1/23/2018
The eight-time defending Atlantic Coast Conference champions will compete in six regattas,...
UVA Wins Varsity Eight Race at Rivanna Romp
W. Rowing | 11/12/2017
The Virginia rowing team concluded its fall season with a win in the Varsity Eight race at the...
Cavaliers Host Rivanna Romp on Sunday
W. Rowing | 11/10/2017
The Virginia rowing team concludes its 2017 fall schedule on Sunday morning (Nov. 12) at the...
Sauer Adds Edwards to Coaching Staff
W. Rowing | 11/01/2017
Edwards arrives in Charlottesville after serving as an assistant coach at Rutgers for the past...
Virginia Places Third at Princeton Chase
W. Rowing | 10/29/2017
The Cavaliers’ Varsity Eight placed third, while UVA’s Second Varsity Eight finished ...
- Online Stores