Cavaliers open 2016 season by winning 11 of 12 races on first day in Tennessee
Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Cavaliers claim ninth NCAA boat championship in program history
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four will compete for national titles Sunday
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four win heats
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that place second at the ACC Championship
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Member of the ACC Champion Second Varsity Eight
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that finished fourth at the NCAA Championships
• NCAA Champion in the Varsity Four
• ACC Champion in the V4
• Member of the V4 all spring
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that placed third at the NCAA Championships
• Member of the ACC Champion 2V8
• Rowed with the Varsity Four that defeated Ohio State and Michigan at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Part of the V4 that defeated Stanford, Oregon State and USC at the Pac-12 Challenge
• Member of the 2V4 that placed 10th at the Head of the Charles
• Winner in 2- at 2013 Midwest Junior Rowing Championships
• Runner-up in 1x at 2013 MJRC
• Sixth in 2- and 1x at 2013 USRowing Youth Nationals
• 2012 U.S. Junior National Team selection camp member
• Third place in intermediate 2x at 2012 USRowing Club Nationals
• Sixth in 2- at 2012 USRowing Youth Nationals
• Winner in 2- at 2012 Midwest Junior Rowing Championship
• Eighth in 2- at 2011 USRowing Youth Nationals
• Daughter of Megan and Vince Brennan
• Has two older brothers, Vince and Dan, and a younger sister, Margaret
1992-93 Cavaliers Step Back Into SpotlightWomen's Basketball1/20/18The 1992-93 Virginia women's basketball team will be honored Sunday at John Paul Jones Arena as part of National Girls and Women in Sports Day.'Hoos Make Themselves at Home in AtlantaMen's Basketball1/19/18No. 2 Virginia, which plays Sunday at Wake Forest, stretched its winning streak to nine games with a victory over Georgia Tech in Atlanta on Thursday night.Tyson Finds Perfect Fit at UVAWomen's Squash1/18/18Annie Tyson, who also starred in lacrosse in high school, is one of the leaders of the UVA women's squash team.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
UVA Wins Varsity Eight Race at Rivanna Romp
W. Rowing | 11/12/2017
The Virginia rowing team concluded its fall season with a win in the Varsity Eight race at the...
Cavaliers Host Rivanna Romp on Sunday
W. Rowing | 11/10/2017
The Virginia rowing team concludes its 2017 fall schedule on Sunday morning (Nov. 12) at the...
Sauer Adds Edwards to Coaching Staff
W. Rowing | 11/1/2017
Edwards arrives in Charlottesville after serving as an assistant coach at Rutgers for the past...
Virginia Places Third at Princeton Chase
W. Rowing | 10/29/2017
The Cavaliers’ Varsity Eight placed third, while UVA’s Second Varsity Eight finished ...
UVA Rowing Returns to Action at the Princeton Chase
W. Rowing | 10/27/2017
The Virginia rowing team travels to Princeton, N.J., on Sunday (Oct. 29) to compete in the...
UVA Alumni Sets Course Record at HOCR
W. Rowing | 10/22/2017
UVA’s Varsity Eight finished fourth among collegiate boats and ninth overall with a time of...
UVA Opens Fall Season at the Head of the Charles
W. Rowing | 10/20/2017
The 53rd edition of the Head of the Charles will feature 2,281 crews and 10,551 athletes...
Janssen Earns Gold at World Rowing Championships
W. Rowing | 10/02/2017
Former Virginia standout Inge Janssen (Class of 2010) earned a gold medal at the 2017 World...
- Online Stores