Cavaliers open 2016 season by winning 11 of 12 races on first day in Tennessee
Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Cavaliers claim ninth NCAA boat championship in program history
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four will compete for national titles Sunday
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four win heats
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that place second at the ACC Championship
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Member of the ACC Champion Second Varsity Eight
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that finished fourth at the NCAA Championships
• NCAA Champion in the Varsity Four
• ACC Champion in the V4
• Member of the V4 all spring
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that placed third at the NCAA Championships
• Member of the ACC Champion 2V8
• Rowed with the Varsity Four that defeated Ohio State and Michigan at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Part of the V4 that defeated Stanford, Oregon State and USC at the Pac-12 Challenge
• Member of the 2V4 that placed 10th at the Head of the Charles
• Winner in 2- at 2013 Midwest Junior Rowing Championships
• Runner-up in 1x at 2013 MJRC
• Sixth in 2- and 1x at 2013 USRowing Youth Nationals
• 2012 U.S. Junior National Team selection camp member
• Third place in intermediate 2x at 2012 USRowing Club Nationals
• Sixth in 2- at 2012 USRowing Youth Nationals
• Winner in 2- at 2012 Midwest Junior Rowing Championship
• Eighth in 2- at 2011 USRowing Youth Nationals
• Daughter of Megan and Vince Brennan
• Has two older brothers, Vince and Dan, and a younger sister, Margaret
Williams Eager to Build on Legacy of SuccessGeneral Release10/23/17Carla Williams was introduced Monday as director of athletics Craig Littlepage's successor at UVA. Littlepage is retiring after 16 years as AD.Williams Excited About Opportunity at UVAGeneral Release10/22/17The next athletics director at UVA will be Carla Williams, who's been a student--athlete, coach and an administrator at the University of Georgia.'Hoos Take Step Back in One-Sided LossFootball10/21/17For Virginia, which lost 41-10 to visiting Boston College on Saturday, the next opportunity to become bowl-eligible comes next weekend at Pitt.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
UVA Alumni Sets Course Record at HOCR
W. Rowing | 10/22/2017
UVA’s Varsity Eight finished fourth among collegiate boats and ninth overall with a time of...
UVA Opens Fall Season at the Head of the Charles
W. Rowing | 10/20/2017
The 53rd edition of the Head of the Charles will feature 2,281 crews and 10,551 athletes...
Janssen Earns Gold at World Rowing Championships
W. Rowing | 10/2/2017
Former Virginia standout Inge Janssen (Class of 2010) earned a gold medal at the 2017 World...
Jeff White: 'Hoos Look to Bolster Novice Program
W. Rowing | 9/26/2017
Assistant coach Erin Neppel, who joined Kevin Sauer's staff in July, has been charged with...
Former Cavaliers to Compete at World Championships
W. Rowing | 9/21/2017
Five former University of Virginia rowers will compete at the 2017 World Rowing Championships...
Virginia Rowing Announces Co-Captains
W. Rowing | 9/20/2017
Seniors Ali Zwicker and Anna Fairs have been named co-captains for the 2017-18 Virginia rowing...
UVA Rowing to Compete in Three Fall Regattas
W. Rowing | 09/12/2017
he Cavaliers travel to The Head of The Charles on Sunday, Oct. 22 and Princeton Chase on Sunday, ...
Jeff White: New Coaches Welcomed Into Cavaliers' Fold
W. Rowing | 08/18/2017
Virginia heads into 2017-18 with two new coaches: associate head coach Emily Ford and assistant...
- Online Stores