Cavaliers open 2016 season by winning 11 of 12 races on first day in Tennessee
Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Cavaliers claim ninth NCAA boat championship in program history
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four will compete for national titles Sunday
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four win heats
• Member of the ACC Champion Second Varsity Eight
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that finished fourth at the NCAA Championships
• NCAA Champion in the Varsity Four
• ACC Champion in the V4
• Member of the V4 all spring
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that placed third at the NCAA Championships
• Member of the ACC Champion 2V8
• Rowed with the Varsity Four that defeated Ohio State and Michigan at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Part of the V4 that defeated Stanford, Oregon State and USC at the Pac-12 Challenge
• Member of the 2V4 that placed 10th at the Head of the Charles
• Winner in 2- at 2013 Midwest Junior Rowing Championships
• Runner-up in 1x at 2013 MJRC
• Sixth in 2- and 1x at 2013 USRowing Youth Nationals
• 2012 U.S. Junior National Team selection camp member
• Third place in intermediate 2x at 2012 USRowing Club Nationals
• Sixth in 2- at 2012 USRowing Youth Nationals
• Winner in 2- at 2012 Midwest Junior Rowing Championship
• Eighth in 2- at 2011 USRowing Youth Nationals
• Daughter of Megan and Vince Brennan
• Has two older brothers, Vince and Dan, and a younger sister, Margaret
Slumping Cavaliers Look to RegroupMen's Basketball2/19/17No. 14 Virginia (18-8, 8-6) will try to end a three-game losing streak Monday night when ACC rival Miami (18-8, 8-6) visit John Paul Jones Arena.Kwiatkowski Sets Standard On and Off CourtMen's Tennis2/16/17Thai-Son Kwiatkowski, one of top-ranked Virginia's best players, also has distinguished himself in the McIntire School of Commerce.Grueling Stretch Continues for 'HoosMen's Basketball2/16/17No. 14 Virginia, which lost Wednesday night to No. 12 Duke at JPJ, meets No. 10 North Carolina in Chapel Hill on Saturday night.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Rowing Announces 2017 Schedule
W. Rowing | 1/26/2017
The seven-time defending Atlantic Coast Conference champions will compete in seven regattas,...
Virginia Takes Both Races at Rivanna Romp
W. Rowing | 11/13/2016
The Virginia rowing team concluded its fall season with a pair of victories at the Rivanna Romp...
Cavaliers Host Rivanna Romp on Sunday
W. Rowing | 11/11/2016
The Virginia rowing team concludes its 2016 fall schedule on Sunday morning (Nov. 13) by hosting ...
Virginia Places Second at Princeton Chase
W. Rowing | 10/30/2016
Brown won the Varsity Eight race with a time of 14:14.672 to defeat runner-up Virginia who came...
Princeton Chase Next For UVA Rowing
W. Rowing | 10/28/2016
The Virginia rowing team travels to Princeton, N.J., to compete in the Princeton Chase on Sunday ...
V8 Places Fourth Among Collegiate Boats at HOCR
W. Rowing | 10/23/2016
Virginia’s Varsity Eight finished fourth among collegiate boats in the Championship Eights ...
UVA Opens Fall Season at the Head of the Charles
W. Rowing | 10/21/2016
The 52nd edition of the Head of the Charles will feature 2,260 crews and 10,600 athletes...
UVA Rowing Announces Captains
W. Rowing | 09/29/2016
Seniors Ellen Pate, Georgia Ratcliff and Grace Tuttle (Vienna, Va.) have been named tri-captains ...
- Online Stores