Cavaliers open 2016 season by winning 11 of 12 races on first day in Tennessee
Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Cavaliers claim ninth NCAA boat championship in program history
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four will compete for national titles Sunday
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four win heats
• Member of the ACC Champion Second Varsity Eight
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that finished fourth at the NCAA Championships
• NCAA Champion in the Varsity Four
• ACC Champion in the V4
• Member of the V4 all spring
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that placed third at the NCAA Championships
• Member of the ACC Champion 2V8
• Rowed with the Varsity Four that defeated Ohio State and Michigan at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Part of the V4 that defeated Stanford, Oregon State and USC at the Pac-12 Challenge
• Member of the 2V4 that placed 10th at the Head of the Charles
• Winner in 2- at 2013 Midwest Junior Rowing Championships
• Runner-up in 1x at 2013 MJRC
• Sixth in 2- and 1x at 2013 USRowing Youth Nationals
• 2012 U.S. Junior National Team selection camp member
• Third place in intermediate 2x at 2012 USRowing Club Nationals
• Sixth in 2- at 2012 USRowing Youth Nationals
• Winner in 2- at 2012 Midwest Junior Rowing Championship
• Eighth in 2- at 2011 USRowing Youth Nationals
• Daughter of Megan and Vince Brennan
• Has two older brothers, Vince and Dan, and a younger sister, Margaret
'Hoos Eager to Take First StepFootball8/29/16At 3:30 p.m. Saturday, against Richmond at Scott Stadium, Bronco Mendenhall makes his debut as Virginia's head football coach.Change Marks New Era at Scott StadiumFootball8/28/16University of Virginia football fans will notice many changes in the team's first season under head coach Bronco Mendenhall.Revamped Cavaliers Ready for New SeasonMen's Soccer8/26/16Newcomers abound for the Virginia men's soccer team, which opens the season Friday night against Coastal Carolina at Klöckner Stadium.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Trio of Cavaliers Earn Gold at World U-23 Championships
W. Rowing | 8/27/2016
Virginia seniors Erin Briggs, Colette Lucas-Conwell and Georgia Ratcliff earned gold medals at...
Rowing Names Pritzker and O'Brien as Assistant Coaches
W. Rowing | 8/16/2016
UVA Senior Associate Athletics Director and Chief Financial Officer Steve Pritzker and former UVA...
Janssen Earns Silver in Dutch Quad at Rio Olympics
W. Rowing | 8/11/2016
Former Virginia rowing standout Inge Janssen earned a silver medal in the women’s quadruple...
Cavalier Rowing Olympic Update
W. Rowing | 8/6/2016
Follow the results of the University of Virginia rowers at the 2016 Olympic Games.
Cavalier Olympic Central
W. Rowing | 8/6/2016
Follow updates on all of the Cavaliers competing in Rio in one convenient page.
Six Cavaliers To Compete at World Rowing Championships
W. Rowing | 8/5/2016
Six UVA rowers will compete at the 2016 World Rowing Championships on Aug. 21-28 at the Willem-Al...
Sauer Realizes Olympic Dream in Rio
W. Rowing | 08/01/2016
Sauer’s Olympic dream will be realized after 40 years when he coaches at the 2016 Olympic...
Former Cavalier Rowers Named to Olympic Rosters
W. Rowing | 07/05/2016
Former UVA rowers Grainger, Janssen, Roper, Miller (2011) and UVA two-sport athlete Meghan O̵...
- Online Stores