Cavaliers win six of seven races in afternoon session
Cavaliers place three in top four in the Varsity Eights race
Cavaliers host Rivanna Romp on Nov. 16
Cavaliers' next regatta is ACC Championships May 16-17 in Clemson, S.C.
Cavaliers win final four races of regatta
• Bow seat of the Fourth Varsity Four at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Part of the Fifth Varsity Eight that defeated Duke's 3V8 at the UVa Invitational
• Rowed with the Third Varsity Four that defeated Princeton
• Member of the Novice Eight that placed second at the Princeton Chase
• 2011 Florida State Champion in 2V8
• Bronze medalist in V8 at 2012 Florida State Championships
• Fourth place in 2V8 at 2010 SRAA Nationals
• 2011 Stotesbury bronze medalist in the Second Eight
• Daughter of Charon and Timothy Hannink
• Has two older brothers, Adam and Anthony Maurasse
• Cousin, Darrell Vreugdenhil, rowed for the U.S. National Team from 1973-1979
• An accomplished viola player
• Rowed for Winter Park HS for Michael Vertullo
Ellis Rewarded for Relentless DriveFootball8/31/16Redshirt sophomore Jordan Ellis was his teammates' choice as the player most deserving of the No. 1 pick in the selection of jersey numbers.'Hoos Eager to Take First StepFootball8/29/16At 3:30 p.m. Saturday, against Richmond at Scott Stadium, Bronco Mendenhall makes his debut as Virginia's head football coach.Change Marks New Era at Scott StadiumFootball8/28/16University of Virginia football fans will notice many changes in the team's first season under head coach Bronco Mendenhall.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Trio of Cavaliers Earn Gold at World U-23 Championships
W. Rowing | 8/27/2016
Virginia seniors Erin Briggs, Colette Lucas-Conwell and Georgia Ratcliff earned gold medals at...
Rowing Names Pritzker and O'Brien as Assistant Coaches
W. Rowing | 8/16/2016
UVA Senior Associate Athletics Director and Chief Financial Officer Steve Pritzker and former UVA...
Janssen Earns Silver in Dutch Quad at Rio Olympics
W. Rowing | 8/11/2016
Former Virginia rowing standout Inge Janssen earned a silver medal in the women’s quadruple...
Cavalier Rowing Olympic Update
W. Rowing | 8/6/2016
Follow the results of the University of Virginia rowers at the 2016 Olympic Games.
Cavalier Olympic Central
W. Rowing | 8/6/2016
Follow updates on all of the Cavaliers competing in Rio in one convenient page.
Six Cavaliers To Compete at World Rowing Championships
W. Rowing | 8/5/2016
Six UVA rowers will compete at the 2016 World Rowing Championships on Aug. 21-28 at the Willem-Al...
Sauer Realizes Olympic Dream in Rio
W. Rowing | 08/01/2016
Sauer’s Olympic dream will be realized after 40 years when he coaches at the 2016 Olympic...
Former Cavalier Rowers Named to Olympic Rosters
W. Rowing | 07/05/2016
Former UVA rowers Grainger, Janssen, Roper, Miller (2011) and UVA two-sport athlete Meghan O̵...
- Online Stores