Cavaliers win six of seven races in afternoon session
Cavaliers place three in top four in the Varsity Eights race
Cavaliers host Rivanna Romp on Nov. 16
Cavaliers' next regatta is ACC Championships May 16-17 in Clemson, S.C.
Cavaliers win final four races of regatta
• Bow seat of the Fourth Varsity Four at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Part of the Fifth Varsity Eight that defeated Duke's 3V8 at the UVa Invitational
• Rowed with the Third Varsity Four that defeated Princeton
• Member of the Novice Eight that placed second at the Princeton Chase
• 2011 Florida State Champion in 2V8
• Bronze medalist in V8 at 2012 Florida State Championships
• Fourth place in 2V8 at 2010 SRAA Nationals
• 2011 Stotesbury bronze medalist in the Second Eight
• Daughter of Charon and Timothy Hannink
• Has two older brothers, Adam and Anthony Maurasse
• Cousin, Darrell Vreugdenhil, rowed for the U.S. National Team from 1973-1979
• An accomplished viola player
• Rowed for Winter Park HS for Michael Vertullo
Moses Seizes Chance to Broaden HorizonsWomen's Basketball7/29/16Virginia's top returning post player, junior forward Lauren Moses, has had an eventful summer that included four weeks in Spain.Cavalier Football NotebookFootball7/27/16The start of training camp is approaching for UVA's football team, which opens the season Sept. 3 against Richmond at Scott Stadium.Culture Change Under Way for UVA FootballFootball7/21/16Head coach Bronco Mendenhall, center Jackson Matteo and linebacker Micah Kiser represented Virginia at the ACC Football Kickoff on Thursday.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Cavalier Rowers Named to Olympic Rosters
W. Rowing | 7/5/2016
Former UVA rowers Grainger, Janssen, Roper, Miller (2011) and UVA two-sport athlete Meghan O̵...
Jeff White: O'Leary Takes Unusual Path to Olympics
W. Rowing | 6/27/2016
Meghan O'Leary, who played softball and volleyball at UVA, will represent the U.S. in rowing at...
Dikkers Named ACC Rowing Scholar-Athlete of the Year
W. Rowing | 6/23/2016
Virginia’s Tessa Dikkers (Pelham, N.Y.) was named ACC Rowing Scholar-Athlete of the Year,...
Three Rowers Earn CRCA All-America Honors
W. Rowing | 6/9/2016
Three members of the Virginia rowing team have been named 2016 CRCA Pocock All-Americans. Sam...
Cavaliers Earn CRCA Honors
W. Rowing | 6/1/2016
Nine members of the Virginia rowing program were recognized with Collegiate Rowing Coaches...
UVA Places Third at NCAA Championships
W. Rowing | 5/29/2016
Virginia rowed to a third-place finish in the team standings at the NCAA Championships Sunday (Ma...
UVA Sends Three Boats To Grand Finals at NCAAs
W. Rowing | 05/28/2016
The third-ranked Virginia rowing program advanced all three boats to the grand finals during the ...
UVA Advances Three Boats on First Day of NCAAs
W. Rowing | 05/27/2016
No. 3 Virginia advanced all three boats to the semifinals on the first day of the NCAA Rowing...
- Online Stores