Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Cavaliers travel to Clemson Invitational next weekend
Cavaliers win six of seven races in afternoon session
Cavaliers win 10 races overall at Pac-12 Challenge
Cavaliers compete against Cal Sunday morning
• Rowed with the Second Varsity Eight at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Part of the ACC Champion Varsity Four
• Member of the Second Varsity Eight that defeated Michigan at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Rowed with Second Varsity Four that defeated Oregon State and USC at the Pac-12 Challenge
• Member of the varsity squad
• Member of the Varsity Four that was the highest collegiate finisher at the Head of the Charles (2nd overall)
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that won the Eastern Sprints
• Member of the 2V8 that finished third at the San Diego Crew Classic
• Placed first in the 2010 Occoquan Chase
• Won second place in the 2011 Mid-Atlantic Erg Sprints
• Was the captain and MVP of the Severna Park basketball team
• Honored with the Girl Scout Gold Award
• Parents are Bob and Janice Keating
• Has two brothers, Evan and Bobby
• Father, Bob, ran track for Lehigh University
'Hoos Savor Long-Awaited BreakthroughFootball9/25/16The 'Hoos picked up their first victory of the season -- also their first under head coach Bronco Mendenhall -- Saturday at Scott Stadium.'Hoos Stay Positive in Face of AdversityFootball9/23/16Coming off back-to-back road games, Virginia (0-3) hosts Central Michigan (3-0) at 12:30 p.m. Saturday at Scott Stadium.Darden Workshop Offers Coaches Fresh PerspectiveGeneral Release9/22/16More than a dozen coaches and staffers from UVA Athletics recently participated in a professional development workshop at the Darden School of Business.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Trio of Cavaliers Earn Gold at World U-23 Championships
W. Rowing | 8/27/2016
Virginia seniors Erin Briggs, Colette Lucas-Conwell and Georgia Ratcliff earned gold medals at...
Rowing Names Pritzker and O'Brien as Assistant Coaches
W. Rowing | 8/16/2016
UVA Senior Associate Athletics Director and Chief Financial Officer Steve Pritzker and former UVA...
Janssen Earns Silver in Dutch Quad at Rio Olympics
W. Rowing | 8/11/2016
Former Virginia rowing standout Inge Janssen earned a silver medal in the women’s quadruple...
Cavalier Rowing Olympic Update
W. Rowing | 8/6/2016
Follow the results of the University of Virginia rowers at the 2016 Olympic Games.
Cavalier Olympic Central
W. Rowing | 8/6/2016
Follow updates on all of the Cavaliers competing in Rio in one convenient page.
Six Cavaliers To Compete at World Rowing Championships
W. Rowing | 8/5/2016
Six UVA rowers will compete at the 2016 World Rowing Championships on Aug. 21-28 at the Willem-Al...
Sauer Realizes Olympic Dream in Rio
W. Rowing | 08/01/2016
Sauer’s Olympic dream will be realized after 40 years when he coaches at the 2016 Olympic...
Former Cavalier Rowers Named to Olympic Rosters
W. Rowing | 07/05/2016
Former UVA rowers Grainger, Janssen, Roper, Miller (2011) and UVA two-sport athlete Meghan O̵...
- Online Stores