Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Cavaliers travel to Clemson Invitational next weekend
Cavaliers win six of seven races in afternoon session
Cavaliers win 10 races overall at Pac-12 Challenge
Cavaliers compete against Cal Sunday morning
• Rowed with the Second Varsity Eight at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Part of the ACC Champion Varsity Four
• Member of the Second Varsity Eight that defeated Michigan at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Rowed with Second Varsity Four that defeated Oregon State and USC at the Pac-12 Challenge
• Member of the varsity squad
• Member of the Varsity Four that was the highest collegiate finisher at the Head of the Charles (2nd overall)
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that won the Eastern Sprints
• Member of the 2V8 that finished third at the San Diego Crew Classic
• Placed first in the 2010 Occoquan Chase
• Won second place in the 2011 Mid-Atlantic Erg Sprints
• Was the captain and MVP of the Severna Park basketball team
• Honored with the Girl Scout Gold Award
• Parents are Bob and Janice Keating
• Has two brothers, Evan and Bobby
• Father, Bob, ran track for Lehigh University
Jackson Comfortable in Leading RoleWomen's Lacrosse2/16/18As a sophomore last season, Maggie Jackson led the Cavaliers in points, ground balls and draw controls and tied for the lead in assists.Eikhoff Eager to Assume Larger RoleBaseball2/15/18No. 15 Virginia, which opens the season Friday against No. 22 Central Florida, is counting on production from junior infield Nate Eikhoff.Hard-Earned Break Next for Top-Ranked 'HoosMen's Basketball2/14/18No. 1 Virginia, which defeated ACC rival Miami 59-50 late Tuesday night in Coral Gables, Fla., doesn't play again until next Wednesday night.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Rowing Announces 2018 Schedule
W. Rowing | 1/23/2018
The eight-time defending Atlantic Coast Conference champions will compete in six regattas,...
UVA Wins Varsity Eight Race at Rivanna Romp
W. Rowing | 11/12/2017
The Virginia rowing team concluded its fall season with a win in the Varsity Eight race at the...
Cavaliers Host Rivanna Romp on Sunday
W. Rowing | 11/10/2017
The Virginia rowing team concludes its 2017 fall schedule on Sunday morning (Nov. 12) at the...
Sauer Adds Edwards to Coaching Staff
W. Rowing | 11/1/2017
Edwards arrives in Charlottesville after serving as an assistant coach at Rutgers for the past...
Virginia Places Third at Princeton Chase
W. Rowing | 10/29/2017
The Cavaliers’ Varsity Eight placed third, while UVA’s Second Varsity Eight finished ...
UVA Rowing Returns to Action at the Princeton Chase
W. Rowing | 10/27/2017
The Virginia rowing team travels to Princeton, N.J., on Sunday (Oct. 29) to compete in the...
UVA Alumni Sets Course Record at HOCR
W. Rowing | 10/22/2017
UVA’s Varsity Eight finished fourth among collegiate boats and ninth overall with a time of...
UVA Opens Fall Season at the Head of the Charles
W. Rowing | 10/20/2017
The 53rd edition of the Head of the Charles will feature 2,281 crews and 10,551 athletes...
- Online Stores