• Bow of the Varsity Four that placed 10th at the NCAA Championships
• Part of the ACC champion Second Varsity Four
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Rowed for the Cambridge Boat Club under head coach Boris Kusturic in 2015
• Rowed for Noble & Greenough School under head coach Blair Crawford from 2013-16
• Named MVP and served as team captain for the Noble & Greenough rowing team during her senior season
• Placed second at the 2016 NEIRA Championships in the Nobles four
• Placed sixth with the Noble four at the 2016 Youth National Championships
• Won silver medal in the quad at 2015 Club Nationals for Cambridge Boat Club
• Won silver in the women’s four at the 2015 Canadian Henley for CBC
• Placed fourth at the 2015 NEIRA Championships in the Noble’s four
• Earned two varsity letters in cross country, earning ISL honorable mention honors in 2014
• Received highest academic honors at Noble and Greenough School
• Swam competitively for Bernal’s Gators (USA team) and Wellesley Swim Association (Club team)
• Graduated Cum Laude with highest academic distinction
• Daughter of David and Cindy Trull
• Born in Wellesley, Mass.
• Has one younger sister, Julia
• Enjoys photography and baking
• Tutored inner city kids in Boston
• Interned at the Head of The Charles office in the summer of 2016
• Started an a cappella group called "B-Flats" for students who were either too nervous to audition or did not consider themselves skilled enough
Spring Football NotebookFootball4/20/18As part of the inaugural Wahoowa Weekend, spring football concludes for the Cavaliers with an open practice April 28 at Scott Stadium.Thompson Ready To Lead From FrontWomen's Basketball4/18/18The mood was celebratory Wednesday afternoon at John Paul Jones Arena, where Tina Thompson was introduced as UVA's women's basketball coach.Walsh Ready to Lead 'Hoos in PostseasonMen's Golf4/18/18Healthy again after battling back problems for much of 2017, Thomas Walsh enters this weekend's ACC tournament in good form.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
No. 9 Cavaliers Take Four Races Against No. 10 Princeton
W. Rowing | 4/21/2018
The Cavaliers won the Varsity Four, Second Varsity Eight, Second Varsity Four and Third Varsity...
No. 9 UVA Hosts No. 10 Princeton Saturday at Lake Monticello
W. Rowing | 4/20/2018
No. 9 Virginia hosts No. 10 Princeton in its lone home regatta on Saturday, April 21 at Lake...
Two Cavaliers Named to USRowing U23 National Team Camp
W. Rowing | 4/19/2018
Coxswain Izzi Weiss and Isabella Strickler have been named to the 2018 USRowing Under-23 National...
UVA's Second Varsity Eight Named ACC Crew of the Week
W. Rowing | 4/17/2018
Virginia’s Second Varsity Eight was named Atlantic Coast Conference Crew of the Week...
No. 9 Cavaliers Place Second at Clemson Invite
W. Rowing | 4/14/2018
The No. 9 Virginia rowing team placed second overall at the two-day Clemson Invitational on...
No. 9 UVA Rowers Compete at Clemson Invite on April 13-14
W. Rowing | 4/13/2018
The No. 9 Virginia rowing team returns to action at the Clemson Invitational on Friday-Saturday (...
No. 9 UVA Wins Three Races in Columbus
W. Rowing | 03/31/2018
No. 9 Virginia captured three wins against No. 5 Michigan, No. 6 Ohio State and No. 18 Michigan...
No. 9 UVA Races at No. 6 Ohio State Saturday
W. Rowing | 03/30/2018
No. 9 Virginia races against No. 5 Michigan and No. 6 Ohio State Saturday (March 31) on the...
- Online Stores