• Bow of the Varsity Four that placed 10th at the NCAA Championships
• Part of the ACC champion Second Varsity Four
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Rowed for the Cambridge Boat Club under head coach Boris Kusturic in 2015
• Rowed for Noble & Greenough School under head coach Blair Crawford from 2013-16
• Named MVP and served as team captain for the Noble & Greenough rowing team during her senior season
• Placed second at the 2016 NEIRA Championships in the Nobles four
• Placed sixth with the Noble four at the 2016 Youth National Championships
• Won silver medal in the quad at 2015 Club Nationals for Cambridge Boat Club
• Won silver in the women’s four at the 2015 Canadian Henley for CBC
• Placed fourth at the 2015 NEIRA Championships in the Noble’s four
• Earned two varsity letters in cross country, earning ISL honorable mention honors in 2014
• Received highest academic honors at Noble and Greenough School
• Swam competitively for Bernal’s Gators (USA team) and Wellesley Swim Association (Club team)
• Graduated Cum Laude with highest academic distinction
• Daughter of David and Cindy Trull
• Born in Wellesley, Mass.
• Has one younger sister, Julia
• Enjoys photography and baking
• Tutored inner city kids in Boston
• Interned at the Head of The Charles office in the summer of 2016
• Started an a cappella group called "B-Flats" for students who were either too nervous to audition or did not consider themselves skilled enough
'Hoos Make Themselves at Home in AtlantaMen's Basketball1/19/18No. 2 Virginia, which plays Sunday at Wake Forest, stretched its winning streak to nine games with a victory over Georgia Tech in Atlanta on Thursday night.Tyson Finds Perfect Fit at UVAWomen's Squash1/18/18Annie Tyson, who also starred in lacrosse in high school, is one of the leaders of the UVA women's squash team.No. 3 Cavaliers Keep Rolling at JPJMen's Basketball1/15/18No. 3 Virginia remained atop the ACC standings with a 68-51 victory over NC State at John Paul Jones Arena on Sunday night.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
UVA Wins Varsity Eight Race at Rivanna Romp
W. Rowing | 11/12/2017
The Virginia rowing team concluded its fall season with a win in the Varsity Eight race at the...
Cavaliers Host Rivanna Romp on Sunday
W. Rowing | 11/10/2017
The Virginia rowing team concludes its 2017 fall schedule on Sunday morning (Nov. 12) at the...
Sauer Adds Edwards to Coaching Staff
W. Rowing | 11/1/2017
Edwards arrives in Charlottesville after serving as an assistant coach at Rutgers for the past...
Virginia Places Third at Princeton Chase
W. Rowing | 10/29/2017
The Cavaliers’ Varsity Eight placed third, while UVA’s Second Varsity Eight finished ...
UVA Rowing Returns to Action at the Princeton Chase
W. Rowing | 10/27/2017
The Virginia rowing team travels to Princeton, N.J., on Sunday (Oct. 29) to compete in the...
UVA Alumni Sets Course Record at HOCR
W. Rowing | 10/22/2017
UVA’s Varsity Eight finished fourth among collegiate boats and ninth overall with a time of...
UVA Opens Fall Season at the Head of the Charles
W. Rowing | 10/20/2017
The 53rd edition of the Head of the Charles will feature 2,281 crews and 10,551 athletes...
Janssen Earns Gold at World Rowing Championships
W. Rowing | 10/02/2017
Former Virginia standout Inge Janssen (Class of 2010) earned a gold medal at the 2017 World...
- Online Stores