Cavaliers open 2016 season by winning 11 of 12 races on first day in Tennessee
Hoos Sweep All Five Races, Sauer Named Coach of the Year for 11th Time
Cavaliers win 14 of 15 races this weekend
Cavaliers post wins against top competition
Cavaliers travel to Clemson Invitational next weekend
• Member of the ACC champion Third Varsity Eight
• Part of the ACC Champion Third Varsity Eight
• Bow seat of the Third Varsity Four at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Part of the Fourth Varsity Eight that defeated George Mason and Syracuse's 3V8s at the UVa Invitational
• Member of the Third Varsity Eight that swept three races at the Oak Ridge Invite
• Rowed with the Novice Eight that placed second at the Princeton Chase
• Gold medalist in Junior A Women's 4+ in USRowing Club Nationals
• First place in Junior Girl's Eight at 2013 USRowing Club Nationals
• Helped Bishop Ireton to a fifth-place finish at the 2013 SRAA Scholastic Nationals
• Holds Bishop Ireton record for 2K and 20-minute pieces
• Also played soccer, basketball and track at Bishop Ireton
• Daughter of Beth and Kris Martini
• Has two older brothers, Ben and Zach and a twin brother, Josh
• Brother, Josh, rows for Wisconsin
• Rowed for Bishop Ireton under Brent Keuch
Revamped Cavaliers Ready for New SeasonMen's Soccer8/26/16Newcomers abound for the Virginia men's soccer team, which opens the season Friday night against Coastal Carolina at Klöckner Stadium.Stearns Making Mark on UniversityWomen's Soccer8/25/16A four-year starter for the Virginia women's soccer team, Morgan Stearns hold the program record for career victories by a goalkeeper.Spanish Journey Strengthens Cavaliers' BondMen's Basketball8/20/16The Virginia men's basketball team made strides on and off the court during its 10-day tour of Spain this month.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Trio of Cavaliers Earn Gold at World U-23 Championships
W. Rowing | 8/27/2016
Virginia seniors Erin Briggs, Colette Lucas-Conwell and Georgia Ratcliff earned gold medals at...
Rowing Names Pritzker and O'Brien as Assistant Coaches
W. Rowing | 8/16/2016
UVA Senior Associate Athletics Director and Chief Financial Officer Steve Pritzker and former UVA...
Janssen Earns Silver in Dutch Quad at Rio Olympics
W. Rowing | 8/11/2016
Former Virginia rowing standout Inge Janssen earned a silver medal in the women’s quadruple...
Cavalier Rowing Olympic Update
W. Rowing | 8/6/2016
Follow the results of the University of Virginia rowers at the 2016 Olympic Games.
Cavalier Olympic Central
W. Rowing | 8/6/2016
Follow updates on all of the Cavaliers competing in Rio in one convenient page.
Six Cavaliers To Compete at World Rowing Championships
W. Rowing | 8/5/2016
Six UVA rowers will compete at the 2016 World Rowing Championships on Aug. 21-28 at the Willem-Al...
Sauer Realizes Olympic Dream in Rio
W. Rowing | 08/01/2016
Sauer’s Olympic dream will be realized after 40 years when he coaches at the 2016 Olympic...
Former Cavalier Rowers Named to Olympic Rosters
W. Rowing | 07/05/2016
Former UVA rowers Grainger, Janssen, Roper, Miller (2011) and UVA two-sport athlete Meghan O̵...
- Online Stores