Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Cavaliers travel to Clemson Invitational next weekend
Cavaliers win six of seven races in afternoon session
Cavaliers win 10 races overall at Pac-12 Challenge
Cavaliers compete against Cal Sunday morning
• Rowed with the Second Varsity Eight at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Part of the ACC Champion Varsity Four
• Member of the Second Varsity Eight that defeated Michigan at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Rowed with Second Varsity Four that defeated Oregon State and USC at the Pac-12 Challenge
• Member of the varsity squad
• Member of the Varsity Four that was the highest collegiate finisher at the Head of the Charles (2nd overall)
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that won the Eastern Sprints
• Member of the 2V8 that finished third at the San Diego Crew Classic
• Placed first in the 2010 Occoquan Chase
• Won second place in the 2011 Mid-Atlantic Erg Sprints
• Was the captain and MVP of the Severna Park basketball team
• Honored with the Girl Scout Gold Award
• Parents are Bob and Janice Keating
• Has two brothers, Evan and Bobby
• Father, Bob, ran track for Lehigh University
Summer Buildup Begins in EarnestMen's Basketball6/28/16The Virginia men's basketball team, which will travel to Spain in August, held its first practice of the summer Tuesday at JPJ.O'Leary Takes Unusual Path to OlympicsWomen's Rowing6/27/16Meghan O'Leary, who played softball and volleyball at UVA, will represent the United States in rowing at the Olympics this summer.Tiffany Plans to Push Pace at UVAMen's Lacrosse6/21/16New men's lacrosse coach Lars Tiffany comes to Virginia from Brown, which went 16-3 and led the nation in scoring this season.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Jeff White: O'Leary Takes Unusual Path to Olympics
W. Rowing | 6/27/2016
Meghan O'Leary, who played softball and volleyball at UVA, will represent the U.S. in rowing at...
Dikkers Named ACC Rowing Scholar-Athlete of the Year
W. Rowing | 6/23/2016
Virginia’s Tessa Dikkers (Pelham, N.Y.) was named ACC Rowing Scholar-Athlete of the Year,...
Three Rowers Earn CRCA All-America Honors
W. Rowing | 6/9/2016
Three members of the Virginia rowing team have been named 2016 CRCA Pocock All-Americans. Sam...
Cavaliers Earn CRCA Honors
W. Rowing | 6/1/2016
Nine members of the Virginia rowing program were recognized with Collegiate Rowing Coaches...
UVA Places Third at NCAA Championships
W. Rowing | 5/29/2016
Virginia rowed to a third-place finish in the team standings at the NCAA Championships Sunday (Ma...
UVA Sends Three Boats To Grand Finals at NCAAs
W. Rowing | 5/28/2016
The third-ranked Virginia rowing program advanced all three boats to the grand finals during the ...
UVA Advances Three Boats on First Day of NCAAs
W. Rowing | 05/27/2016
No. 3 Virginia advanced all three boats to the semifinals on the first day of the NCAA Rowing...
No. 3 UVA Begins NCAA Championships Friday
W. Rowing | 05/25/2016
No. 5 Virginia will compete in the 2016 NCAA Rowing Championships Friday-Sunday (May 27-29) on...
- Online Stores