Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Cavaliers claim ninth NCAA boat championship in program history
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four will compete for national titles Sunday
Varsity Eight and Varsity Four win heats
Hoos Sweep All Five Races, Sauer Named Coach of the Year for 11th Time
• NCAA Champion in the Varsity Four
• ACC Champion in the V4
• All-ACC Second Team member
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Part of the ACC Champion Third Varsity Eight
• Member of the 3V8 that defeated Ohio State and Michigan at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge
• Rowed with the Second Varsity Eight that placed 10th at the Head of the Charles
• Part of the Second Varsity Eight that finished fourth at the San Diego Crew Classic
• Member of 2V8 that swept Oak Ridge Invitational
• Rowed with Varsity Eight that won Rivanna Romp
• Competed with second varsity eight at Rivanna Romp
• Also competed at Princeton Chase
• Rowed for Pacific Rowing Club for coaches Bob Maclean and Matt Lehrer
• Finished second in the pair at the 2010 Youth Nationals
• Member of the 2010 USRowing High Performance Team
Tiffany Plans to Push Pace at UVAMen's Lacrosse6/21/16New men's lacrosse coach Lars Tiffany comes to Virginia from Brown, which went 16-3 and led the nation in scoring this season.'Hoos Focused on Getting Up to SpeedFootball6/17/16Speed training is a major component of the Virginia football team's offseason strength and conditioning program.Hardin Eager To Take On New ChallengeSoftball6/13/16Virginia's new softball coach, Joanna Hardin, posted a 79-34 record, with one NCAA tournament appearance, in two seasons at McNeese State.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Dikkers Named ACC Rowing Scholar-Athlete of the Year
W. Rowing | 6/23/2016
Virginia’s Tessa Dikkers (Pelham, N.Y.) was named ACC Rowing Scholar-Athlete of the Year,...
Three Rowers Earn CRCA All-America Honors
W. Rowing | 6/9/2016
Three members of the Virginia rowing team have been named 2016 CRCA Pocock All-Americans. Sam...
Cavaliers Earn CRCA Honors
W. Rowing | 6/1/2016
Nine members of the Virginia rowing program were recognized with Collegiate Rowing Coaches...
UVA Places Third at NCAA Championships
W. Rowing | 5/29/2016
Virginia rowed to a third-place finish in the team standings at the NCAA Championships Sunday (Ma...
UVA Sends Three Boats To Grand Finals at NCAAs
W. Rowing | 5/28/2016
The third-ranked Virginia rowing program advanced all three boats to the grand finals during the ...
UVA Advances Three Boats on First Day of NCAAs
W. Rowing | 5/27/2016
No. 3 Virginia advanced all three boats to the semifinals on the first day of the NCAA Rowing...
No. 3 UVA Begins NCAA Championships Friday
W. Rowing | 05/25/2016
No. 5 Virginia will compete in the 2016 NCAA Rowing Championships Friday-Sunday (May 27-29) on...
Jeff White: Long Thriving in New Surroundings
W. Rowing | 05/19/2016
Virginia rower Heidi Long, who's from England, was named the ACC freshman of the year last week.
- Online Stores