Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Bausback ties career high with nine blocks
Cavaliers have three hitters with double-digit kills
Match was part of Commonwealth Clash sponsored by Virginia529
Cavaliers improve to 8-3 in ACC play
• Played in 30 matches with 13 starts
• Second on the team with a .291 hitting percentage and a career-high 94 blocks (0.82 bps)
• Tallied a career-high 127 kills
• Set a career high with 11 kills against Navy on Sept. 6
• Notched a career-high nine blocks against VCU on Sept. 20
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Played in 29 matches, including 24 starts
• Third on the team with 71 blocks (0.69 blocks per set)
• Tallied a career-high 87 kills
• Notched a season-high seven blocks against Miami on Nov. 9
• Set a career-high with nine kills in the season finale against Maryland on Nov. 30
• Recordedeight kills on eight attempts against Colorado State on Sept. 6
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Played in 31 matches, including 28 starts
• Led the Cavaliers with 109 blocks (0.99 bps)
• Recorded 89 kills
• Tallied a career-high eight blocks in the home finale against Boston College on Nov. 10
• Hit a career-high eight kills against Clemson on Nov. 3
• Notched five or more blocks nine times
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Appeared in one match, at Duke on Nov. 4, earning six blocks
West Morris Central
• A first-team state, all-group 3, all-conference and all-county selection in 2010 for West Morris Central
• The Daily Record and Star Ledger Morris County Player of the Year (2010)
• Set a single-season record with 311 kills while also posting 57 blocks, 146 digs and 30 aces (2010)
• A National Honor Society member and secretary of West Morris Central's Radio Club
• Volunteered at Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
• Parents are Jim and Christy Blair
• Father played club water polo at Vanderbilt University
• Has a brother, Chris, and a sister, Kate
'Hoos Exit With Heads Held HighWomen's Basketball3/19/18In its first trip to the NCAA tourney since 2010, 10th-seeded Virginia went 1-1 in Columbia, S.C., defeating seventh-seeded Cal and losing to second-seeded South Carolina.'Hoos Look To Take Next Step in NCAA TourneyWomen's Basketball3/18/18A win Sunday night over second-seeded South Carolina would send 10th-seeded Virginia to the NCAA tournament's Sweet Sixteen for the first time since 2000.End Comes Too Soon for No. 1 CavaliersMen's Basketball3/17/18In the NCAA tournament's first round, No. 1 seed Virginia lost 74-54 to No. 16 seed UMBC in a South Region game in Charlotte, N.C.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Volleyball Sets Spring Schedule
W. Volleyball | 3/7/2018
Cavaliers will play four spring tournaments, including hosting James Madison, George Mason and...
Nikki Dailey Named Assistant Volleyball Coach
W. Volleyball | 2/14/2018
Dailey joins volleyball staff after stints at Tennessee and East Tennessee State.
Billiard Named to All-ACC Academic Volleyball Team
W. Volleyball | 1/31/2018
Freshman Sarah Billiard adds All-ACC Academic Volleyball Team recognition to her All-ACC Freshman...
Virginia Volleyball Adds Kristen Leland
W. Volleyball | 1/29/2018
Dallas area standout Kristen Leland joins Virginia Volleyball class of 2018.
Sarah Billiard Named to ACC All-Freshman Team
W. Volleyball | 11/27/2017
Virginia volleyball outside hitter Sarah Billiard (Matthews, N.C.) was named to the ACC All-Fresh...
Virginia Closes Season with 3-0 Loss to Pitt
W. Volleyball | 11/25/2017
The Virginia volleyball team dropped its season finale 3-0 (25-21, 25-18, 25-19) to Pitt on...
Virginia Hosts Pitt in Season Finale
W. Volleyball | 11/24/2017
The Virginia volleyball team (7-23, 3-16 ACC) will host Pitt (23-6, 16-2 ACC) on Saturday (Nov....
Virginia Edged by Virginia Tech, 3-2
W. Volleyball | 11/22/2017
The Virginia volleyball team was edged 3-2 by Virginia Tech on Wednesday afternoon in Cassell...
- Online Stores