Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Bausback ties career high with nine blocks
Cavaliers have three hitters with double-digit kills
Match was part of Commonwealth Clash sponsored by Virginia529
Cavaliers improve to 8-3 in ACC play
• Played in 30 matches with 13 starts
• Second on the team with a .291 hitting percentage and a career-high 94 blocks (0.82 bps)
• Tallied a career-high 127 kills
• Set a career high with 11 kills against Navy on Sept. 6
• Notched a career-high nine blocks against VCU on Sept. 20
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Played in 29 matches, including 24 starts
• Third on the team with 71 blocks (0.69 blocks per set)
• Tallied a career-high 87 kills
• Notched a season-high seven blocks against Miami on Nov. 9
• Set a career-high with nine kills in the season finale against Maryland on Nov. 30
• Recordedeight kills on eight attempts against Colorado State on Sept. 6
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Played in 31 matches, including 28 starts
• Led the Cavaliers with 109 blocks (0.99 bps)
• Recorded 89 kills
• Tallied a career-high eight blocks in the home finale against Boston College on Nov. 10
• Hit a career-high eight kills against Clemson on Nov. 3
• Notched five or more blocks nine times
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Appeared in one match, at Duke on Nov. 4, earning six blocks
West Morris Central
• A first-team state, all-group 3, all-conference and all-county selection in 2010 for West Morris Central
• The Daily Record and Star Ledger Morris County Player of the Year (2010)
• Set a single-season record with 311 kills while also posting 57 blocks, 146 digs and 30 aces (2010)
• A National Honor Society member and secretary of West Morris Central's Radio Club
• Volunteered at Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
• Parents are Jim and Christy Blair
• Father played club water polo at Vanderbilt University
• Has a brother, Chris, and a sister, Kate
'Hoos Find Winning Formula on RoadMen's Basketball1/14/17Led by senior London Perrantes and junior Marial Shayok, No. 19 Virginia defeated ACC rival Clemson 77-73 at Littlejohn Coliseum on Saturday.Salt Carving Out Niche at UVAMen's Basketball1/13/17Jack Salt, a redshirt sophomore from New Zealand, starts at center for No. 19 Virginia, which plays Saturday at ACC rival Clemson.Fong Helping Lead Cavaliers' ResurgenceSwimming & Diving1/10/17The UVA men's swimming & diving team, which hosts Virginia Tech this weekend at the Aquatic & Fitness Center, is ranked No. 15 nationally.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Volleyball Earns VaSID honors
W. Volleyball | 12/19/2016
Virginia volleyball seniors Jasmine Burton (West Hills, Calif.) and Haley Kole (Tallahassee, Fla....
Jasmine Burton Receives AVCA All-Region Honors
W. Volleyball | 12/6/2016
Virginia volleyball senior Jasmine Burton earned AVCA All-East Coast Regional Honorable Mention...
Jasmine Burton Earns All-ACC Honors
W. Volleyball | 11/28/2016
Senior Jasmine Burton was named to the All-ACC Second Team the league announced on Monday (Nov. 28).
Virginia Falls 3-1 to Pitt in Season Finale
W. Volleyball | 11/26/2016
The Virginia volleyball team fell to Pitt, 3-1 (25-17, 18-25, 25-17, 25-11) to close the 2016...
Virginia Edged by Virginia Tech, 3-2
W. Volleyball | 11/25/2016
The Virginia volleyball team fell short on Senior Night against Virginia Tech, 3-2, Friday...
Virginia Hosts Virginia Tech, Pitt to Close Regular Season
W. Volleyball | 11/23/2016
The Virginia volleyball team will close its regular season at home this weekend as it hosts...
Volleyball Match with Pitt Moved to 5 p.m. Start
W. Volleyball | 11/22/2016
The start time for the Saturday, Nov. 26, game between the Virginia volleyball team and Pitt has ...
Virginia’s Comeback Falls Short at NC State
W. Volleyball | 11/20/2016
The Virginia volleyball team fell short in a five set match at NC State, 3-2 (25-16, 25-23, 24-26...
- Online Stores