Daily account from student-athletes in preseason
Catch up with the Cavaliers throughout the spring
Cavaliers come from behind for second-consecutive night
Cavalier offense has best hitting percentage of the season
Cavaliers open ACC play Sept. 26 at home against Clemson.
• Appeared in 17 matches
• Recorded nine digs and four service aces
• Had a season-high two digs against NC State (10/10) and Wake Forest (10/30)
• Lanced a season-high two service aces against NC State (11/20)
• Played in 29 matches with 11 starts
• Earned a career-high 21 aces and 211 digs
• Notched double-digit digs in seven matches
• Tallied a career-high 24 digs against Liberty
• Played in eight matches, all ACC contests, after missing the early part of the season injured
• Mostly a serving sub, recorded two service aces and four digs
• Played in 24 matches, including six starts
• Recorded 94 digs and 18 service aces
• Tallied double-digit digs three times
• Also hit six and five kills in wins over Liberty and James Madison, respectively
• Notched a season-high 14 digs against the Dukes on Oct. 16
• Served a season-high three aces at Maryland on Sept. 30
• Helped lead Marymount to back-to-back Division 1A CIF California Championships
• Named to the 2011-12 California Division 1 All-State team
• Helped Marymount advance to the Division 1 state championship match
• Played for Coach Cari Klein at Marymount
• Daughter of Nicholas and Susan Fuller
• Has two sisters, Lauren and Linea
• Twin sister, Lauren, also plays volleyball at Virginia
• Lists favorite hobbies as going to the beach and playing beach volleyball
Cavalier Football Notebook: UNC WeekFootball10/21/16At 3 p.m. Saturday, UVA (2-4, 1-1) hosts Coastal Division rival North Carolina (5-2, 3-1) in an ACC football game at Scott Stadium.Lucas Playing Key Role in TurnaroundField Hockey10/20/16Carrera Lucas' play at goalkeeper has helped No.9 Virginia, which hosts No. 7 Louisville on Friday night, win seven of its past eight games.Media Day NotebookMen's Basketball10/18/16Virginia, which advanced to the NCAA tournament's Elite Eight in 2015-16, opens the season Nov. 11 against UNC Greensboro at the Greensboro Coliseum.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Falls 3-0 to No. 12 Florida State
W. Volleyball | 10/21/2016
The Virginia volleyball team fell 3-0 (27-25, 25-22, 25-16) to No. 12 Florida State on Friday...
Virginia Volleyball hosts No. 12 Florida State, Miami
W. Volleyball | 10/20/2016
The Virginia volleyball team hosts No. 12 Florida State on Friday at 7 p.m. and Miami on Saturday...
Virginia Falls 3-1 at Duke
W. Volleyball | 10/15/2016
The Virginia volleyball team fell 3-1 (25-20, 28-30, 25-23, 25-20) to Duke on Saturday night at...
Virginia’s Rally Falls Short at Wake Forest
W. Volleyball | 10/14/2016
The Virginia volleyball team fell in a five-set battle at Wake Forest, 3-2 (25-21, 25-21, 20-25, ...
Volleyball Battles Demon Deacons, Blue Devils on the Road
W. Volleyball | 10/13/2016
The Virginia volleyball team will play at Wake Forest on Friday (Oct. 14) at 7:30 p.m. and at...
Virginia Defeats Clemson in Straight Sets
W. Volleyball | 10/8/2016
Seniors Jasmine Burton and Haley Kole lead the Virginia volleyball team to a sweep over Clemson...
Virginia Falls 3-0 to Georgia Tech
W. Volleyball | 10/07/2016
The Virginia volleyball team fell 3-0 (25-21, 25-19, 25-22) to Georgia Tech on Friday night in...
Jeff White: Riccolo Maximizing Her UVA Experience
W. Volleyball | 10/07/2016
Senior libero Lexi Riccolo is one of the leaders for Virginia, which hosts ACC rivals Georgia...
- Online Stores