Daily account from student-athletes in preseason
Catch up with the Cavaliers throughout the spring
Cavaliers return home to host Virginia Tech on Nov. 14
Cavaliers come from behind for second-consecutive night
Cavaliers play at Virginia Tech on Sunday
Volleyball vs. Notre Dame (by Matt Riley)
Volleyball vs. Louisville (by Kelsey Grant)
Volleyball vs. Appalachian State (by Matt Riley)
Volleyball vs. VCU (by Matt Riley)
Volleyball vs. UNC (by Matt Riley)
• Played in all 31 matches with 11 starts
• Second on the team with a career-high 310 digs (2.50 dps)
• Earned 14 service aces
• Recorded double-digit digs in 18 matches
• Notched a career-high 18 digs against VCU on Sept. 20
• Named to the Marshall Thunder Invitational All-Tournament Team
• Played in all 32 matches
• Recorded 231 digs, the fifth-most on the team
• Notched double-digit digs in 10 matches
• Served up 26 aces and tallied 53 assists
• Recorded a double-double against James Madison with 10 assists and 12 digs
• Notched a season-high 13 digs against both UC Santa Barbara and Florida State
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Named to Virginia's Capital District First Team from 2009-2012
• Recognized on Richmond Times-Dispatch All-Metro First Team 2010-12
• Named to Virginia's Central Region First Team 2010 and 2012 and to second team in 2011
• Earned Girl's Volleyball Capital District and Central Region All-Academic Award from 2009-12
• Was the Capital District Player of the Year in 2010
• Named to honor roll all four years at Atlee
• Member of the National Honor and National Spanish Honor Societies
• Organized Atlee's "Serve-A-Thon" that raised money to benefit the Children's Hospital of Richmond
• Played club for Richmond Volleyball Club
• Also played basketball at Atlee and was named to the Capital District Second Team in 2010
• Daughter of Ratchada and Anthony Suber
• Has two older sisters, Anora Suber and Narissa Taylor
• Father, Anthony, played baseball and basketball at Robert Morris
• Mother, Ratchada, played volleyball at Catholic University
• Both sisters played basketball at Drexel
Selflessness Fuels Cavaliers' Latest TriumphMen's Basketball2/6/16Ninth-ranked Virginia totaled 17 assists in its 64-50 win over ACC rival Pittsburgh at the sold-out Petersen Events Center on Saturday afternoon.'Hoos Heading Into Hostile TerritoryMen's Basketball2/5/16At noon Saturday, in a game to be shown on the ACC Network, No. 9 Virginia (18-4, 7-3) plays Pitt (17-4, 6-3) at the Petersen Events Center.Unorthodox Move Paying Off For CollinsTrack & Field, Cross Country2/4/16Cam Collins transferred in 2014 from Hampden-Sydney College, where he played basketball, to UVA, where he competes on the track & field team.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Volleyball Inks Five Signees
W. Volleyball | 11/16/2015
Virginia volleyball head coach Dennis Hohenshelt announced Monday (Nov. 16) that Kiley Banker (We...
Volleyball Sweeps Georgia Tech, 3-0
W. Volleyball | 11/14/2015
For the second-straight night, the Virginia volleyball team notched double-digit blocks as the...
Virginia Tops Clemson, 3-1, Friday Night
W. Volleyball | 11/13/2015
The Virginia volleyball team used a balanced attack with four players recording double-figure...
Volleyball Plays Host To Clemson, Georgia Tech
W. Volleyball | 11/12/2015
The Virginia volleyball team will begin a four-match home stand this weekend when it hosts...
Virginia Falls to No. 17 Florida State, 3-0
W. Volleyball | 11/8/2015
Senior Natalie Basuback (Carlsbad, Calif.) reached 1,000 career kills on Sunday afternoon as the ...
Virginia Suffers 3-0 Loss at Miami
W. Volleyball | 11/6/2015
The Virginia volleyball team fell to Miami, 3-0 (25-20, 25-11, 25-17) on Friday night at the...
Cavaliers on the Road at Miami, No. 17 Florida State
W. Volleyball | 11/05/2015
The Virginia volleyball team is back on the road as it travels to Miami on Friday (Nov. 6) at 7 p...
Volleyball Drops Three-Set Match to Duke
W. Volleyball | 10/31/2015
The Virginia volleyball team fell to Duke in straight-sets, 3-0 (25-18, 25-18, 25-14) on Saturday...
- Online Stores