Daily account from student-athletes in preseason
Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Catch up with the Cavaliers throughout the spring
Cavaliers finish with a 17-14 overall record, 10-8 in conference play
Cavaliers have three hitters with double-digit kills
Volleyball vs. Notre Dame (by Matt Riley)
Volleyball vs. Louisville (by Kelsey Grant)
Volleyball vs. Appalachian State (by Matt Riley)
Volleyball vs. VCU (by Matt Riley)
Volleyball vs. UNC (by Matt Riley)
• Played in all 31 matches
• Led Cavaliers with a career-high 375 digs (3.02 dps)
• Tallied 22 service aces
• Earned double-digit digs in 20 matches
• Notched a career-high 25 digs against Youngstown State on Sept. 12
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Played in all 32 matches, including 26 starts
• Recorded 242 digs, the fourth-most on the team
• Served up 33 aces, the second-most on the squad
• Tallied 10 or more digs in seven matches
• Recorded a season-high 21 digs against Miami on Nov. 9
• Served a season-high three aces against Ohio on Sept. 14
• Captain of St. Francis' Illinois 3A State Championship squad in 2012
• Aided St. Francis in reaching state semifinals in 2011
• A 2013 Illinois Scholar
• Named to the First Honor Roll all four years at St. Francis
• Winner of the Rotary Youth Leadership Award
• Played club for First Alliance VBC
• Daughter of Lora and Doug Riccolo
• Has an older brother, Nick, and a younger sister, Leah
• Uncle, Nick DiNapoli played football for the Air Force Academy
• Has won multiple awards for art work
Short-Handed Cavaliers' Struggles ContinueWomen's Basketball2/8/16Since losing All-ACC guard Faith Randolph, the Virginia women's basketball team has lost six of eight games. UVA hosts Syracuse on Thursday night.Selflessness Fuels Cavaliers' Latest TriumphMen's Basketball2/6/16Ninth-ranked Virginia totaled 17 assists in its 64-50 win over ACC rival Pittsburgh at the sold-out Petersen Events Center on Saturday afternoon.'Hoos Heading Into Hostile TerritoryMen's Basketball2/5/16At noon Saturday, in a game to be shown on the ACC Network, No. 9 Virginia (18-4, 7-3) plays Pitt (17-4, 6-3) at the Petersen Events Center.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Volleyball Inks Five Signees
W. Volleyball | 11/16/2015
Virginia volleyball head coach Dennis Hohenshelt announced Monday (Nov. 16) that Kiley Banker (We...
Volleyball Sweeps Georgia Tech, 3-0
W. Volleyball | 11/14/2015
For the second-straight night, the Virginia volleyball team notched double-digit blocks as the...
Virginia Tops Clemson, 3-1, Friday Night
W. Volleyball | 11/13/2015
The Virginia volleyball team used a balanced attack with four players recording double-figure...
Volleyball Plays Host To Clemson, Georgia Tech
W. Volleyball | 11/12/2015
The Virginia volleyball team will begin a four-match home stand this weekend when it hosts...
Virginia Falls to No. 17 Florida State, 3-0
W. Volleyball | 11/8/2015
Senior Natalie Basuback (Carlsbad, Calif.) reached 1,000 career kills on Sunday afternoon as the ...
Virginia Suffers 3-0 Loss at Miami
W. Volleyball | 11/6/2015
The Virginia volleyball team fell to Miami, 3-0 (25-20, 25-11, 25-17) on Friday night at the...
Cavaliers on the Road at Miami, No. 17 Florida State
W. Volleyball | 11/05/2015
The Virginia volleyball team is back on the road as it travels to Miami on Friday (Nov. 6) at 7 p...
Volleyball Drops Three-Set Match to Duke
W. Volleyball | 10/31/2015
The Virginia volleyball team fell to Duke in straight-sets, 3-0 (25-18, 25-18, 25-14) on Saturday...
- Online Stores