Daily account from student-athletes in preseason
Catch up with the Cavaliers throughout the spring
Cavaliers come from behind for second-consecutive night
Cavalier offense has best hitting percentage of the season
Cavaliers open ACC play Sept. 26 at home against Clemson.
• Appeared in 17 matches
• Recorded nine digs and four service aces
• Had a season-high two digs against NC State (10/10) and Wake Forest (10/30)
• Lanced a season-high two service aces against NC State (11/20)
• Played in 29 matches with 11 starts
• Earned a career-high 21 aces and 211 digs
• Notched double-digit digs in seven matches
• Tallied a career-high 24 digs against Liberty
• Played in eight matches, all ACC contests, after missing the early part of the season injured
• Mostly a serving sub, recorded two service aces and four digs
• Played in 24 matches, including six starts
• Recorded 94 digs and 18 service aces
• Tallied double-digit digs three times
• Also hit six and five kills in wins over Liberty and James Madison, respectively
• Notched a season-high 14 digs against the Dukes on Oct. 16
• Served a season-high three aces at Maryland on Sept. 30
• Helped lead Marymount to back-to-back Division 1A CIF California Championships
• Named to the 2011-12 California Division 1 All-State team
• Helped Marymount advance to the Division 1 state championship match
• Played for Coach Cari Klein at Marymount
• Daughter of Nicholas and Susan Fuller
• Has two sisters, Lauren and Linea
• Twin sister, Lauren, also plays volleyball at Virginia
• Lists favorite hobbies as going to the beach and playing beach volleyball
'Hoos Exit With Heads Held HighWomen's Basketball3/19/18In its first trip to the NCAA tourney since 2010, 10th-seeded Virginia went 1-1 in Columbia, S.C., defeating seventh-seeded Cal and losing to second-seeded South Carolina.'Hoos Look To Take Next Step in NCAA TourneyWomen's Basketball3/18/18A win Sunday night over second-seeded South Carolina would send 10th-seeded Virginia to the NCAA tournament's Sweet Sixteen for the first time since 2000.End Comes Too Soon for No. 1 CavaliersMen's Basketball3/17/18In the NCAA tournament's first round, No. 1 seed Virginia lost 74-54 to No. 16 seed UMBC in a South Region game in Charlotte, N.C.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Volleyball Sets Spring Schedule
W. Volleyball | 3/7/2018
Cavaliers will play four spring tournaments, including hosting James Madison, George Mason and...
Nikki Dailey Named Assistant Volleyball Coach
W. Volleyball | 2/14/2018
Dailey joins volleyball staff after stints at Tennessee and East Tennessee State.
Billiard Named to All-ACC Academic Volleyball Team
W. Volleyball | 1/31/2018
Freshman Sarah Billiard adds All-ACC Academic Volleyball Team recognition to her All-ACC Freshman...
Virginia Volleyball Adds Kristen Leland
W. Volleyball | 1/29/2018
Dallas area standout Kristen Leland joins Virginia Volleyball class of 2018.
Sarah Billiard Named to ACC All-Freshman Team
W. Volleyball | 11/27/2017
Virginia volleyball outside hitter Sarah Billiard (Matthews, N.C.) was named to the ACC All-Fresh...
Virginia Closes Season with 3-0 Loss to Pitt
W. Volleyball | 11/25/2017
The Virginia volleyball team dropped its season finale 3-0 (25-21, 25-18, 25-19) to Pitt on...
Virginia Hosts Pitt in Season Finale
W. Volleyball | 11/24/2017
The Virginia volleyball team (7-23, 3-16 ACC) will host Pitt (23-6, 16-2 ACC) on Saturday (Nov....
Virginia Edged by Virginia Tech, 3-2
W. Volleyball | 11/22/2017
The Virginia volleyball team was edged 3-2 by Virginia Tech on Wednesday afternoon in Cassell...
- Online Stores