Conference has record 4,143 student-athletes recognized
Bausback ties career high with nine blocks
Cavaliers have three hitters with double-digit kills
Match was part of Commonwealth Clash sponsored by Virginia529
Cavaliers improve to 8-3 in ACC play
• Played in 30 matches with 13 starts
• Second on the team with a .291 hitting percentage and a career-high 94 blocks (0.82 bps)
• Tallied a career-high 127 kills
• Set a career high with 11 kills against Navy on Sept. 6
• Notched a career-high nine blocks against VCU on Sept. 20
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Played in 29 matches, including 24 starts
• Third on the team with 71 blocks (0.69 blocks per set)
• Tallied a career-high 87 kills
• Notched a season-high seven blocks against Miami on Nov. 9
• Set a career-high with nine kills in the season finale against Maryland on Nov. 30
• Recordedeight kills on eight attempts against Colorado State on Sept. 6
• Recognized on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Played in 31 matches, including 28 starts
• Led the Cavaliers with 109 blocks (0.99 bps)
• Recorded 89 kills
• Tallied a career-high eight blocks in the home finale against Boston College on Nov. 10
• Hit a career-high eight kills against Clemson on Nov. 3
• Notched five or more blocks nine times
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Appeared in one match, at Duke on Nov. 4, earning six blocks
West Morris Central
• A first-team state, all-group 3, all-conference and all-county selection in 2010 for West Morris Central
• The Daily Record and Star Ledger Morris County Player of the Year (2010)
• Set a single-season record with 311 kills while also posting 57 blocks, 146 digs and 30 aces (2010)
• A National Honor Society member and secretary of West Morris Central's Radio Club
• Volunteered at Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
• Parents are Jim and Christy Blair
• Father played club water polo at Vanderbilt University
• Has a brother, Chris, and a sister, Kate
'Hoos Ready for Next Road ChallengeMen's Basketball12/1/15At 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, in a Big Ten/ACC Challenge game that ESPN is televising, No. 10 Virginia (5-1) meets Ohio State (2-3) in Columbus.Cavalier Football: Virginia Tech PostscriptFootball11/29/15Virginia's sixth season under head coach Mike London ended Saturday with a 23-20 loss to Virginia Tech at Scott Stadium.End Comes Too Soon for 'HoosWomen's Soccer11/28/15In women's soccer, Virginia finished with a 19-1-13 after falling in the NCAA quarterfinals to Rutgers in a penalty-kick shootout Friday at Klöckner Stadium.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Virginia Volleyball Inks Five Signees
W. Volleyball | 11/16/2015
Virginia volleyball head coach Dennis Hohenshelt announced Monday (Nov. 16) that Kiley Banker (We...
Volleyball Sweeps Georgia Tech, 3-0
W. Volleyball | 11/14/2015
For the second-straight night, the Virginia volleyball team notched double-digit blocks as the...
Virginia Tops Clemson, 3-1, Friday Night
W. Volleyball | 11/13/2015
The Virginia volleyball team used a balanced attack with four players recording double-figure...
Volleyball Plays Host To Clemson, Georgia Tech
W. Volleyball | 11/12/2015
The Virginia volleyball team will begin a four-match home stand this weekend when it hosts...
Virginia Falls to No. 17 Florida State, 3-0
W. Volleyball | 11/8/2015
Senior Natalie Basuback (Carlsbad, Calif.) reached 1,000 career kills on Sunday afternoon as the ...
Virginia Suffers 3-0 Loss at Miami
W. Volleyball | 11/6/2015
The Virginia volleyball team fell to Miami, 3-0 (25-20, 25-11, 25-17) on Friday night at the...
Cavaliers on the Road at Miami, No. 17 Florida State
W. Volleyball | 11/05/2015
The Virginia volleyball team is back on the road as it travels to Miami on Friday (Nov. 6) at 7 p...
Volleyball Drops Three-Set Match to Duke
W. Volleyball | 10/31/2015
The Virginia volleyball team fell to Duke in straight-sets, 3-0 (25-18, 25-18, 25-14) on Saturday...
- Online Stores