Would you like to be contacted with more information about tickets? Click here
Spectators can view regular season events for the sports listed below free of charge. Special tournament, ACC Championship, or NCAA Championship events for the sports listed below may have an admission charge.
- Cross Country - competes at Panorama Farms in Earlysville and its exceptionally spectator friendly courses.
- Field Hockey - competes at the Turf Field located next to Onesty and University Halls within the sports complex.
- Golf - the men's and women's teams both practice at Birdwood Golf Course located on 250 West.
- Rowing - trains at the Rivanna Reservoir and competes locally at Lake Monticello.
- Softball - calls The Park home for games.
- Swimming and Diving - both the men's and women's teams compete dual meets at the Aquatic and Fitness Center on Alderman Road.
- Tennis - both the men's and women's teams call Sheridan Snyder Tennis Center home. Both teams also compete at the Boyd Tinsley Courts at the Boar's Head Sports Club for indoor matches.
- Track and Field - both the men's and women's teams compete at Lannigan Track located on Copeley Road.
- Wrestling - competes at Memorial Gymnasium on Emmet Street.
- Volleyball - competes at Memorial Gymnasium on Emmet Street.
NCAA Quest Begins for Iceland NativeTrack & Field, Cross Country5/24/18A three-time ACC champion in the hammer throw, Virginia junior Hilmar Jonsson competes Thursday at the NCAA East Preliminary meet in Tampa, Fla.Lynch Shines Again in His Season FinaleBaseball5/23/18In what was probably his final appearance for UVA, junior left-hander Daniel Lynch struck out seven Tuesday against Florida State in the ACC tournament.UVA Pioneer Ready for Next ChapterFootball5/21/18Kent Merritt, who's retiring next month from his position in the history department, was among the first African-American football players at Virginia.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Todd Morgan Named SE Region Women's COY
Track & Field, Cross Country | 11/17/2015
Virginia women's cross country coach Todd Morgan has been named the 2015 U.S. Track & Field and...
Virginia Adds Bleser, Favero, Gullickson With Signing Class
W. Tennis | 11/17/2015
Virginia added a trio of five-star athletes with the latest signing class as head coach Mark...
Jeff White: Early Test Exposes Cavaliers' Flaws
M. Basketball | 11/17/2015
After losing 73-68 Monday night to George Washington in Washington, D.C., sixth-ranked Virginia...
Virginia Downs Norfolk State, 86-50, in Home Opener
W. Basketball | 11/16/2015
Seven players finished the game in double figures including Faith Randolph who...
Virginia Rowing Announces 2016 Schedule
W. Rowing | 11/17/2015
Virginia rowing head coach Kevin Sauer announced the Cavaliers' 2015 schedule on Tuesday (Nov. 17...
Virginia Earns 35th Straight NCAA Tournament Berth
M. Soccer | 11/16/2015
Virginia (9-4-3) plays host to Rider (14-5-1) at 7 p.m. Thursday (Nov. 19) in a first-round match...
Farm Bureau Insurance Coach's Corner with Mike London...
Football | 11/17/2015
The weekly "Coach's Corner with Mike London" radio program, presented by Virginia Farm Bureau...
Kickoff for UVA-Virginia Tech Game to Be Announced Nov. 21
Football | 11/16/2015
The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today the start time for Virginia's Nov. 28 home football...
- Online Stores