University of Virginia Ticket Transfer
What is it?
This season ticket benefit allows customers to electronically send their tickets to another customer of their choosing. Your season tickets may never have to go unused again!
How to use?
1) Sign In to your online ticket account.
2) Once signed in, click My Account on the left side of the screen.
3) Select the Transfer Tickets option.
4) Click the Transfer link below the game you wish to transfer.
5) Check each box for each individual seat you wish to transfer and enter the recipient's contact information (case sensitive). You will be asked to confirm your request on the following page.
6) Wait for the recipient to claim the tickets; they have 48 hours to accept the transfer. You will receive an email notice once the tickets are accepted, rejected, or unclaimed.
Once the transfer is accepted, the season ticket holder should destroy the original tickets as their barcode has been deactivated.
How to cancel the transfer?
Have you decided to attend the game after all? Would you like instead to transfer to another person? You can cancel the original transfer offer if the recipient has not yet accepted the tickets. To do so:
1) Follow steps 1 and 2 from above.
2) Select the Cancel Transfer option.
3) Click the Cancel Transfer link below the game you wish to cancel.
4) Check each box for each pending transfer you wish to cancel. You will be asked to confirm your request on the following page.
What does the recipient do?
The recipient of the transferred tickets will receive an email that includes an active link to claim the tickets.
Ticket Transfer Timing
Once the offer is extended, the recipient must claim the tickets within 48 hours. Season ticket holders can transfer tickets up to 3 hours prior to game time, but the entire transfer (offer and acceptance) must be completed by 3 hours prior to game time.
Dreams Coming True for Opoku at UVAMen's Soccer9/22/17Edward Opoku, a native of Ghana, is the leading scorer for No. 9 Virginia, which hosts No. 7 North Carolina on Friday night at Klöckner Stadium.Reinkensmeyer Moves Center StageFootball9/19/17Redshirt freshman Dillon Reinkensmeyer will make his third start for Virginia -- his second at center -- at Boise State on Friday night.'Hoos Savor Emphatic VictoryFootball9/16/17Virginia, which finished 2-10 in 2016, improved to 2-1 in its second season under head coach Bronco Mendenhall with a 38-18 win over UConn.
Director of News Content
A 1985 graduate of UVA, White worked at the Richmond Times-Dispatch until July 2009. He was honored six times as the state's Sportswriter of the Year.
Todd Morgan Named SE Region Women's COY
Track & Field, Cross Country | 11/17/2015
Virginia women's cross country coach Todd Morgan has been named the 2015 U.S. Track & Field and...
Virginia Adds Bleser, Favero, Gullickson With Signing Class
W. Tennis | 11/17/2015
Virginia added a trio of five-star athletes with the latest signing class as head coach Mark...
Jeff White: Early Test Exposes Cavaliers' Flaws
M. Basketball | 11/17/2015
After losing 73-68 Monday night to George Washington in Washington, D.C., sixth-ranked Virginia...
Virginia Downs Norfolk State, 86-50, in Home Opener
W. Basketball | 11/16/2015
Seven players finished the game in double figures including Faith Randolph who...
Virginia Rowing Announces 2016 Schedule
W. Rowing | 11/17/2015
Virginia rowing head coach Kevin Sauer announced the Cavaliers' 2015 schedule on Tuesday (Nov. 17...
Virginia Earns 35th Straight NCAA Tournament Berth
M. Soccer | 11/16/2015
Virginia (9-4-3) plays host to Rider (14-5-1) at 7 p.m. Thursday (Nov. 19) in a first-round match...
Farm Bureau Insurance Coach's Corner with Mike London...
Football | 11/17/2015
The weekly "Coach's Corner with Mike London" radio program, presented by Virginia Farm Bureau...
Kickoff for UVA-Virginia Tech Game to Be Announced Nov. 21
Football | 11/16/2015
The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today the start time for Virginia's Nov. 28 home football...
- Online Stores